Gone posters

Okay, new fucking rule.  We can be as vulgar and full of shit as we want, but can we at least draw the fucking line at mods/regular posters not saying that people have died in real life if they haven't died in real life?  We've lost real human beings on here, in real life, to real death.  Let's continue to dilute the human experience and degrade all that is decent and holy...that's what we do here.  But let's at least have like two standards---if it seems like somebody is going to actual hurt somebody or actually die...let's keep that separate from the degenerate shit that keeps this place humming?  

Those emails I got at my armybrat mailbox were from the Shadow operative and Immamac.

sorry, but when I click to see them, the above message comes up.

Ah well, I’ll just have to go with this username because it is much more convenient to post on my iPad. But I will post occasionally from my iPhone as armybrat.

I bequeath the armybrat rep to any poor soul who needs it.

Edited by Scopro

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2021 at 10:01 PM, Okie State said:

Reading through these it always amazes me when people are banned and come back as someone else. I assume these are functioning adults, but maybe that's assuming too much.

Or like at the old house when Derka threw a fit and was like "ban me! Someone change my password... blah blah" then came back a month later with a new name. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Raise your hand if you never saw that Derka video. I made it about halfway thru just now. I always liked Derka so it’s still funny to me how seriously he takes the internet. He never realized to put futureM on ignore? Sheesh.

The best was when Derka showed up to one of the first TX/OU Friday night happy hours and busted out a freestyle rap. You had to be there but it was pretty great, especially when meeting him for the first time.

• Like 1