XXXTentacion shot, rumored to be deceased

Goo Punch

for those who don't know this is one of the bigger/hotter names in rap. the guy has beef everywhere. he, like most big rappers these days, spends most of his time on social media daring someone to kill him. sounds it may have happened today. sad, but foreseeable. hope the kid survives.

Edited by Goo Punch

5 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

for those who don't know this is one of the bigger/hotter names in rap. the guy has beef in chicago, new york, la, san antonio, and apparently florida. he, like most big rappers these days, spends most of his time on social media daring someone to kill him. sounds it may have happened today. sad, but foreseeable.

That's a bold strategy, Cotton.

Very disappointing to hear and I hope he pulls through. Rapper Tekashi aka 6ix9ine also talks a lot of shit on social media and whatnot, I would be too scared to continue doing that shit knowing that some people out there are willing to call their bluff.

edit: TMZ just reported he is dead. RIP

Edited by perfectchaos007

giphy-downsized-large.gif

He was a good kid.

He's had serious legal trouble ... he's awaiting trial for domestic violence against his pregnant girlfriend. He's facing more than a dozen felony charges. Prosecutors accused him of witness tampering.  

XXX was on house arrest but the judge recently let him out so he could tour. 

http://www.tmz.com/

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Already seeing so many online claim how much they liked him even though they never spoke a word about him before. But that is what happens when any entertainer dies. In a week, everyone will have forgot he existed.

And his little friend 69 or whatever his name is, trying to squash all these beefs. These clowns would be on social media all day thinking its funny and a game to go after all these people. But he's a pedo so fuck him.

Never heard of this guy or many of the other xanax rappers, but man, what a world we live in where these guys are pushing the boundaries of contemporary and popular "art". It's performance art and it's sad that young people like this guy are so confused and ignorant. Not but maybe remotely tangentially related, I'm reminded of being bombarded on my iPhone the trainwreck that is the young Pete Davidson playing out the idiot via social media and with weird tattoos. I know, I'm old, and I don't understand the love for Post Malone either. I'm sure my kids are going to grow up to be jackasses who enjoy weirdo stuff like this xx guy.

8 hours ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Never heard of this guy or many of the other xanax rappers, but man, what a world we live in where these guys are pushing the boundaries of contemporary and popular "art". It's performance art and it's sad that young people like this guy are so confused and ignorant. Not but maybe remotely tangentially related, I'm reminded of being bombarded on my iPhone the trainwreck that is the young Pete Davidson playing out the idiot via social media and with weird tattoos. I know, I'm old, and I don't understand the love for Post Malone either. I'm sure my kids are going to grow up to be jackasses who enjoy weirdo stuff like this xx guy.

Post Malone isn't bad at all

24 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Post Malone isn't bad at all

I know we aren't supposed to judge a book by a cover, so despite the fact he looks like a is the biggest idiot in the world I gave it a chance and listened to his music and thought even that stuff was garbage. 

2 hours ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

I know we aren't supposed to judge a book by a cover, so despite the fact he looks like a is the biggest idiot in the world I gave it a chance and listened to his music and thought even that stuff was garbage. 

Agreed. Heard him for the first time when riding in the car with my cousins. Shit was terrible.