Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

On 9/4/2021 at 8:12 AM, Brisketexan said:

It just makes me angry, but like I learned from Red Dawn, the hate keeps me warm.

Yeah, but Robert died toward the end, and it was a pretty stupid way to go. I mean, he’s just standing there shooting at a Soviet helicopter not even trying to take cover. What the fuck, man?

I was fucking hungry. Really wanted some bbq (see bbq thread for my thoughts on late night bbq). Best I could come up with was this:

HEB jalapeño sausage

2 eggs

HEB Mexican cheese 

tortilla

I threw some butter in a pan then latex the tortilla in it to warm it up (I don’t have a comal). Got it good and hot and obviously all buttered up.  Put it on a plate and warmed up the sausage in the pan then dropped in the eggs for a scrambled eggs with jalapeño sausage mix.  When it was just about done, threw in some of the cheese so it would melt. Then put it in the tortilla and added more cheese on top. 

Perfection. 

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, South Austin said:

How far did you get before you had to pull off the road and take a shit?

Fucking rookies.  I made it home just fine.

But once I was home, my wife suggested a coupla times that I might have to take myself, and the odors I was producing, to the back patio for the night.  There was a large order of fried okra under those gizzards.  Okra works magic on me.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Fucking rookies.  I made it home just fine.

But once I was home, my wife suggested a coupla times that I might have to take myself, and the odors I was producing, to the back patio for the night.  There was a large order of fried okra under those gizzards.  Okra works magic on me.

AGNB

5 hours ago, davidg said:

Took my dad over to the ranch Saturday, mostly just to look around a bit and get him out of the house.  Forgot to stop at the store and get any fresh fixings for lunch but then just figured we'd head to town and eat if we got hungry.  Ended up finding a portion of fence that needed a bunch of work.  Spent a while on that and started to get a little hungry and I dug around in the food tote I always throw in the truck when headed up there.  Found part of an old loaf of bread that wasn't too much out of date and some vienna's.  A couple of vienny foldovers and a cold shiner blond hit the spot.

File-000.jpg

Oh, hell yes.

7 hours ago, davidg said:

Took my dad over to the ranch Saturday, mostly just to look around a bit and get him out of the house.  Forgot to stop at the store and get any fresh fixings for lunch but then just figured we'd head to town and eat if we got hungry.  Ended up finding a portion of fence that needed a bunch of work.  Spent a while on that and started to get a little hungry and I dug around in the food tote I always throw in the truck when headed up there.  Found part of an old loaf of bread that wasn't too much out of date and some vienna's.  A couple of vienny foldovers and a cold shiner blond hit the spot.

File-000.jpg

Tearsofjoy.gif.666830933507fde50fc05e2887018bfa.gif

12 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

Cheese hinge and chili concealed under the dog

20210911-193604.jpg

Yeah, he even stacked the buns so they wouldn't fall over and ooze onto the plate. There is not enough disregard for drop and slop to fit this thread.

I would eat all of that and lick the plate til I got a paper cut though.

• Hook 'Em 1