Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

2 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Only if it accompanies a good story. 

I was drunk the day mama got out of Escambia County Jail

And I went to pick her up in the rain

But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck

I had to pound a Krystal sackful until it felt like I got runned over by damned ole train

Edited by ScottS
ou sucks

19 minutes ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Left overs. Some cheese and onion enchiladas. Tipped with some ground beef and shredded up rotisserie chicken. Topped with left over queso and jalapenoes.07e7817e3d2e5b95b4e56b40d549db41.jpg

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Did ya cut that up and scoop out bites with tortilla chips?  Because that woulda been a good move.  Whatever the case, first-rate concoction there.

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Did ya cut that up and scoop out bites with tortilla chips?  Because that woulda been a good move.  Whatever the case, first-rate concoction there.

Why yes, I did. However, the chips were a little to thin for the chicken. So some of it was scooped straight to the mouth via spoon. 

14 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Texas toast, jimmy dean sausage patty, fried egg, brisket, ghost pepper sauce, cheddar, bacon.

Good morning America, how are ya.

4-F3-E8-E9-C-A7-C8-40-DC-8773-A6-D00-B06

Talk about a “blow your asshole out” sandwich. I think I need to take a shit just looking at this pic… that being said would totally smash. 

On 5/7/2021 at 2:28 PM, BabaYaga said:

Yep.

• Season and smoke as you would a brisket for about 3-4 hours
  • Then ddd to foil pan.  I add a rough cut onion and diced hatch chilis and a cup or so of beef broth and cover with foil
  • Smoke for another 3 hours +/- until it gets to around 200+
  • Pour out the broth/onin/pepper juices into another bowl to save
  • Chuck shreds like pulled pork, then put back over how ever much of the broth and peppers you want.

Served with those Hawaiin roles, diced pickles and onions, makes the best sandwiches.  I like it better than chopped brisket for sandwiches and it cooks in half the time for a fraction of the cost.  Every time I make it the kids and guests devour.  

Smoked chuck4.jpg

Tried this yesterday, gotta say one of the easiest and best things I've ever cooked.  Just go back from a 12-day, 4200+ mile road trip vacation so was dragging ass, didn't want to spend all day cooking.  Didn't even have to light the fire until 10:30 and was done by 5.  Damn genius idea...

213015984_10217913604365889_8842667303843876146_n.jpg

Edited by UTCzech III
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, UTCzech III said:

Tried this yesterday, gotta say one of the easiest and best things I've ever cooked.  Just go back from a 12-day, 4200+ mile road trip vacation so was dragging ass, didn't want to spend all day cooking.  Didn't even have to light the fire until 10:30 and was done by 5.  Damn genius idea...

213015984_10217913604365889_8842667303843876146_n.jpg

MY MAN!  Glad it worked well.  So I got a little froggy this weekend and had some leftover.

So......

• Diced chuck mixed with cream cheese and pepper jack
  • Stuffed inside a whole jalapeno
  • Wrapped in breakfast sausage (think Scottish egg)
  • Wrapped that in bacon
  • Smoked and served and slathered at the last 10 min mark with BBQ sauce.  Slammed.  HARD

*sorry, no pics, last second idea for neighbors pool party.  

• Hook 'Em 1