Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

It’s melted cheese and japs on top of burger patties with mashed up avocado and salsa.

Borderline I suppose - shoulda used a paper plate.

Edit - sigh, I want to say it’s cheez whiz but actually it’s longhorn style cheddar with some water and sodium citrate. I’ll see my way out.

12 hours ago, Celery Man said:

It’s melted cheese and japs on top of burger patties with mashed up avocado and salsa.

Borderline I suppose - shoulda used a paper plate.

Edit - sigh, I want to say it’s cheez whiz but actually it’s longhorn style cheddar with some water and sodium citrate. I’ll see my way out.

Image result for la ti da gif

On 7/9/2018 at 8:13 PM, Steel Shank said:

(Did we figure out a resolution to imgur pics not working? Is there a better alternative? Asking for a friend.)

You try using Tapa? Cuz not seeing The Shank’s food pron is causing me to haz sad. 

20 hours ago, Dutch said:

07a587d5f019f43fb8cd1a4ebbc43697.jpg

This is a work of art. The bologna perfectly sliced to lay flat and glistening with hot grease; the mustard expertly applied with an almost negligent disdain; and the jalapeno cheddar cheetos - there are no words. Truly a masterpiece. The bar is set, and it will be harder to clear than ever before.

Edited by Bat Guano
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bat Guano said:

This is a work of art. The bologna perfectly sliced to lay flat and glistening with hot grease; the mustard expertly applied with an almost negligent disdain; and the jalapeno cheddar cheetos - there are no words. Truly a masterpiece. The bar is set, and it will be harder to clear than ever before.

Not fucking around with any lettuce or tomatoes is also high level stuff.  I aspire to create such a beautiful creation at least once in my lifetime.  Dutch earns a lifetime achievement award for this submission alone.

• Like 1

my grandfather gets the best gotdamn bologna ever from a 150 year old german meat market.  he's been going there since the 30s.  wish i had some to fry up right now.  oscar meyer ain't shit in comparison.  not enough german meat markets in this part of texas.

We used to make a trek to Abilene every so often and buy stuff from the Gooch factory outlet. They made killer smoked sausage. We'd also get bologna chubs that had been cut into 2.5lb chunks. Throw those bad boys on the smoker and they were fuckin' glorious. You could also slice them extra thick for frying the ultimate bologna sammich. That was a great place to buy stuff. Was in there one day and an old Korean woman bought an Igloo Playmate full of eyeballs.

Edited by RPM

Had a leftover burger patty. Heated it, melted a slice of cheese on it, topped with some bbq sauce and pickles. Didn’t get a pic.

But i got a shot of my next item..which was a lot like Senor Shank’s snack the other night. Except I put it on a nice fluffy tortilla.

b737dea82dd79fdc6291a64a8374552c.jpg

It was muy bueno.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2018 at 1:24 PM, Bat Guano said:

Have you ever considered writing food reviews as a career?