Shit's Borked

RPM

• 2 weeks later...

sorry about that one of the servers had some issues and failed over I figured I'd just get the upgrade done while it was updating anyway - let me know if you are still having issues with the editor - you may have to clear your cache as the editor was upgraded.

On 8/2/2019 at 7:22 AM, spystud13 said:

Still no chance to get some contrast on the read threads in dark mode? 

On 8/6/2019 at 5:06 PM, immamac said:

I haven't noticed that there was still a need? can you post a screenshot - maybe my monitor just makes it a bit more obvious

spacer.png

"Just bold" isn't doing it for me, either.  I'd prefer a different color for the "read threads"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one having issues with linked tweets showing up lately?  Just started late this week. 

I get the basic verbage of the tweet and the hyperlink, but when i click on it, i get access denied by Twitter. 

Sure makes reading some of these threads difficult.

Running win10 with Mozilla and Express VPN.

31 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Am I the only one having issues with linked tweets showing up lately?  Just started late this week. 

I get the basic verbage of the tweet and the hyperlink, but when i click on it, i get access denied by Twitter. 

Sure makes reading some of these threads difficult.

Running win10 with Mozilla and Express VPN.

I have the same problem and have to right click on the tweet and select view in new tab to see it,

On September 5, 2019 at 7:23 AM, RPM said:

Is there anything that can be done about the duplicate post glitch? It seems to happen when replying to a post that isn't on the latest page.

The glitch is that sometimes when you click on Submit Reply it submits your reply but doesn't take you to your post. It just stays in the editor, it doesn't clear the editor, and the Submit Reply button is reenabled so it looks like your reply wasn't submitted. If you click Submit Reply again it results in a double post. You're right it often happens when replying to a post that's not on the last page. 

I usually open a new tab to see if my post was submitted. Usually it was. Sometimes it hasn't been and I can't get it to post even after clicking Submit Reply multiple times. Then I'll copy my post and either refresh the page and try again or post it from the new tab. 

This forum software is pretty wonky. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I can’t get to the forum index. All links that used to go there now seem to take me to a topics page with a list of threads across all sub forums

You must have switched it to fluid mode. There are 3 icons at the top of the links and the leftmost one is the forum index 

• Like 1