Jump to content
Sabalo

Pics of parking douche baggery

Recommended Posts

^^

What is on the driver's side? If it is the last parking spot (i.e. no more to that side) then I will park on the line purposely to give the spot next to me more room and less likely get door dinged.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_5157.jpg

Not parking but close enough.

Dumb woman decides she doesn't want to park in garage for some reason, but instead of backing up and turning, she backs strait up, and pins herself against the fence and entrance. She had to back up and forward about 10 times to get out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

spacer.png

18 hours ago, blacklab said:

IMG_5157.jpg

Not parking but close enough.

Dumb woman decides she doesn't want to park in garage for some reason, but instead of backing up and turning, she backs strait up, and pins herself against the fence and entrance. She had to back up and forward about 10 times to get out.

 

Edited by deadshank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friends...I have a winner. Downtown, on Christmas Eve...the prime row of spaces used by churchgoers.

830529afb2394256fd2461f62a7fc01a.jpg

Yep, those are SEVEN clearly lined/striped nose-in parking spaces, completely blocked by...two selfish assholes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ANYONE ELSE WHO WOULD PARK, FUCK YOU!!!

That’s the holiday spirit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Friends...I have a winner. Downtown, on Christmas Eve...the prime row of spaces used by churchgoers.

830529afb2394256fd2461f62a7fc01a.jpg

Yep, those are SEVEN clearly lined/striped nose-in parking spaces, completely blocked by...two selfish assholes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ANYONE ELSE WHO WOULD PARK, FUCK YOU!!!

That’s the holiday spirit!

I think I would have angled into that center spot and taken an Uber home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jim's, Oak Hill.

Those spots are insanely small to begin with, this jackass deserves zero leeway.df0334fc5ee7e671a74385ecfe49e8b9.jpg5eb1fad2642ffb67bb291e758f4adbe7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly unless you're going to tell us that every other spot is full, I clearly see 3 empty spots there.  It's a bad park, but not egregious.  You said yourself the spots are insanely small, and the pics show that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't take credit for this. Saw it on a friend's website.

UPLS0sx-768x768.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeep just wasting space. Civic has been there for several days and is the last car before the sign.


dac9e067b2c12ed88278ef5924a33329.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BMW M4 clearly more important than the Porsche or Mercedes. In parking garage off of bridgepoint this afternoon. spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
f7696d9ec8f76f406d396c495c4aa082.jpg

Just as Costco is opening. Their lot fills up fast. Truck was still there when I left.
This one makes me rage. #1, Costco lots get packed and #2, they have the biggest spots on earth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG-20200217-175006.jpg

 

Fucking lady just pulled in like this and walked out.  Even though I was backed up as much as I could to give her room

 

Then I looked like the idiot, as I'm trying to nurse my car out enough to clear her fucking bumper, while not curbing my wheels on that edge on the right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2020 at 10:19 AM, Steel Shank said:

f7696d9ec8f76f406d396c495c4aa082.jpg

Just as Costco is opening. Their lot fills up fast. Truck was still there when I left.

Parking "twin pack"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, 52-80 said:

IMG-20200217-175006.jpg

 

Fucking lady just pulled in like this and walked out.  Even though I was backed up as much as I could to give her room

don't they execute people for that in germany?

Edited by elfenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, elfenix said:

don't they execute people for that in germany?

Depends on whether their little guy has a helmet or not.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prime example of 1 asshole causing a cascade effect on the other people.

Then, when the vehicle on the L departs, it makes the remaining car look like a jackass to anyone who sees that 1 leftover vehicle.

*in this situation, the white car is in exit mode, so only the offender is left.da8259b6ab955d7f7beb6e25f476b59d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I worked parking at Pedaling the Prairie bike ride today. Warmup for the MS150. Working the parking is a volunteer position for my son’s school—all proceeds go to the school’s athletic booster club. The parking attendants are all parents like me, or coaches at the school. 

We had to park them in the Waller County Fairgrounds parking, which is starting to get pretty high grass/weeds in some places, but still parkable/drivable. Most of the folks were fine.  Typical recreational cyclists, understanding the situation, just nice folks. 
But every 50 cars or so would come the knucklehead that would ignore our directions, ignore the guys in yellow vests and big red lightsaber type flashlights, ushering them into neat, tidy rows, where everyone has an escape route. No, these delicate flowers were smarter than all the rest of the people, and would drive around the attendants, parking where they wanted to instead of where we asked them to, thereby backing up the line into the parking lot even more, and completely screwing up the pattern, flow, and system. 

Idiots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, nnm said:

I worked parking at Pedaling the Prairie bike ride today. Warmup for the MS150. Working the parking is a volunteer position for my son’s school—all proceeds go to the school’s athletic booster club. The parking attendants are all parents like me, or coaches at the school. 

We had to park them in the Waller County Fairgrounds parking, which is starting to get pretty high grass/weeds in some places, but still parkable/drivable. Most of the folks were fine.  Typical recreational cyclists, understanding the situation, just nice folks. 
But every 50 cars or so would come the knucklehead that would ignore our directions, ignore the guys in yellow vests and big red lightsaber type flashlights, ushering them into neat, tidy rows, where everyone has an escape route. No, these delicate flowers were smarter than all the rest of the people, and would drive around the attendants, parking where they wanted to instead of where we asked them to, thereby backing up the line into the parking lot even more, and completely screwing up the pattern, flow, and system. 

Idiots. 

And this is where I'd casually walk over after they had disembarked their vehicle, and using a pair of side cutters, cut off their valve stems.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Prime example of 1 asshole causing a cascade effect on the other people.

Then, when the vehicle on the L departs, it makes the remaining car look like a jackass to anyone who sees that 1 leftover vehicle.

*in this situation, the white car is in exit mode, so only the offender is left.da8259b6ab955d7f7beb6e25f476b59d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk




Did you watch all of them park? If not, how do you know the silver car is “the offender?” Couldn’t the real offender have already left, and you’re making the same assumption you were defending the white car for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2020 at 8:07 PM, ROFL BOX said:

Prime example of 1 asshole causing a cascade effect on the other people.

Then, when the vehicle on the L departs, it makes the remaining car look like a jackass to anyone who sees that 1 leftover vehicle.

*in this situation, the white car is in exit mode, so only the offender is left.da8259b6ab955d7f7beb6e25f476b59d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
 

Lol.  You made your own point.  How do you know the offender to the left of the Acura didn’t already leave?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Did you watch all of them park? If not, how do you know the silver car is “the offender?” Couldn’t the real offender have already left, and you’re making the same assumption you were defending the white car for?

 

 

10 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  You made your own point.  How do you know the offender to the left of the Acura didn’t already leave?

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This cat pulls up to Kreuz and parks in the no parking area right outside the door. The area has multiple diagonal yellow stripes intended to keep it open for pedestrians. The spaces to the left and right were open.

4bcad03677f3ba3807bbfdfe8a57ca36.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes I wonder how will it be before someone busts me with my world class parking skills.    I park the Jeep anyway I damn well please, the corvette is usually a double for sure, and the crew cab I can quad park that big bastage.  However, I usually park way away from any entrances or other vehicles.  And it gives the Mrs something complain about.   All the shit I drive doesn't have any dents, her SUV, well that's a different story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Llogg said:

fuck Kreuz. worst dining experience I've ever had.

The brisket was spot on. Sausage not as good as it used to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

The brisket was spot on. Sausage not as good as it used to be.

Sausage was incredibly greasy and not very spicy. Brisket flavor and bark was good but also way too fatty. People were dicks and whole concept/setup is ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...