Perfect Junk Food

• 3 months later...
20 hours ago, futureman said:

not going back through the whole thread but I just discovered these last weekend.  if you are a doritos fan they are better than any of the other offerings.  amazing, delicious chip. 
frito-dorito-spicy-sweet-chili-1.75oz-80

walker/lay's does a thai sweet chili in europe that is my favorite anywhere in the world.  

22 hours ago, futureman said:

not going back through the whole thread but I just discovered these last weekend.  if you are a doritos fan they are better than any of the other offerings.  amazing, delicious chip. 

Those suck. Every one of these were better and they don't make any of them anymore:

Doritos-1st-2nd-and-3rd-Degree-Burn-Tort

Even the not-quite-as-spicy jalapeño chips they eventually released were a limited offering. Those were better too. 

On November 4, 2020 at 5:30 PM, Brisketexan said:

Dude, the original Taco flavored Doritos still rule.

f211abce2830ff0a0b41366cf67d6f10_large.p

On November 5, 2020 at 2:29 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

None of the stores in my area even carry those anymore. 

Hey! Maybe that was a reverse jinx because Kroger has them back in stock. First time I've seen them in several months. 

On 11/3/2020 at 6:01 PM, futureman said:

Easily the top Dorito, perhaps top tortilla chip altogether. I will brook no dissent. 

Edited by Llewelyn Moss
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I need to know the spiciest chips regularly available (Houston area, so HEB, Kroger). Don’t come at me with some weak ass a
Jalapeño shit. I’ve had them all. I want something that after I eat half the bag, I am on the toilet and regretting my life decisions.

Xxtra flamin’ hot crunchy Cheetos...After consuming my 💩turned the color of the flamin’ hot red Cheeto dust...I immediately regretted my decision.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...