Jump to content

How Fox News works


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

"I am happy to work with Republicans on this issue where there's common ground, but you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago so you can sit this one out. Happy to work w/ almost any other GOP that aren't trying to get me killed. In the meantime if you want to help, you can resign."

What about that is a lie? Ted Cruz was a key instigator in inciting a mob that, had they been able to get to AOC, probably would have done some violent shit.

Edited by aggie08
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm saying I'd like to get in my car and ram it into Sean Hannity at high speed.

Seems like you’re a little obsessed with Trump. I’d say AOC is a pretty great candidates for “Trump of the Left.” Although she doesn’t wield as much power as Trump, the direction the party is mov

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

Didn't she claim she was attacked by rioters on January 6th? I could spend a lot of time and dig up information but does this one lie suffice?

 

2 minutes ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

"I am happy to work with Republicans on this issue where there's common ground, but you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago so you can sit this one out. Happy to work w/ almost any other GOP that aren't trying to get me killed. In the meantime if you want to help, you can resign."

two very different claims. 

and a fairly weak attempt to downplay what happened on the 6th. some of those people were definitely out for blood, and we were a cunt's hair away from seeing some real ugly scenes of citizens dragging legislators through the halls of the capitol.

and republican legislators knew exactly what they were stoking, and they did it intentionally, and have sought to downplay it in subsequent months.

also, let's say you were 100% not to die or have medical complications from covid: you should still get vaccinated or you're a selfish asshole. just like wearing a mask, it isn't about you. what is so fucking hard about that?

  • Hook 'Em 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Run Run Run Punt said:

I have no idea and I don't really care.  I think both she and Trump should never hold office.  They are both terrible people. 

You shouldn't raise a child.

  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wildcat09 said:

That's not a lie. There were absolutely people in the mob that stormed the Capitol hunting for AOC.

AOC not only serves her own constituents, she's done more for the people of Texas than any of the piece of shit GOP officials this moron fucking state constantly elects. To say that she's the left's Trump indicates either that you're a complete troll, in which case you can eat ten gallons of shit, or that you're so deep in the GOP propaganda swamps that your bullshit about being in the middle can't possibly be true. In both cases you're a liar.

oh no, he/she's the classic "moderate" who is fiscally conservative and socially liberal - a dichotomy that doesn't actually exist in american political discourse

  • Hook 'Em 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wildcat09 said:

That's not a lie. There were absolutely people in the mob that stormed the Capitol hunting for AOC.

AOC not only serves her own constituents, she's done more for the people of Texas than any of the piece of shit GOP officials this moron fucking state constantly elects. To say that she's the left's Trump indicates either that you're a complete troll, in which case you can eat ten gallons of shit, or that you're so deep in the GOP propaganda swamps that your bullshit about being in the middle can't possibly be true. In both cases you're a liar.

We're just not going to agree then.  You obviously think she is a God just like the sycophants that praise Trump.  No use discussing this any further. She's a fraud just like Trump. 

  • Fuck You 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

Didn't she claim she was attacked by rioters on January 6th? I could spend a lot of time and dig up information but does this one lie suffice?

No, you stupid fucking misinformed asshole, she didn't.  Here's probably what you're thinking about through the FoxNews filter:

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9951968706

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

AOC raised over $5 million for Texans while Ted Cruz fled to Cancun. But yeah, she's just as bad a person as Trump.

GOP brain disease does some truly fucked up shit to a person's head.

  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

We're just not going to agree then.  You obviously think she is a God just like the sycophants that praise Trump.  No use discussing this any further. She's a fraud just like Trump. 

I don't think she's a god, I think you're a dipshit who needs to get a fucking vaccine and stop watching Fox News.

  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

AOC raised over $5 million for Texans while Ted Cruz fled to Cancun. But yeah, she's just as bad a person as Trump.

GOP brain disease does some truly fucked up shit to a person's head.

I dunno, I don't think we lost of a whole lot of new Einsteins to this discourse. I think they were always dumb and looking for a message they could understand - and the former guy delivered it on silver platter wrapped in Big Mac containers.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I don't think she's a god, I think you're a dipshit who needs to get a fucking vaccine and stop watching Fox News.

I said that she is a liar and says inflammatory statements.  Nothing I pointed to was false. 

The funny thing is that if I pointed out how Trump was a liar and said inflammatory statements then you would applaud.

I think that AOC is a piece of shit.  I also think that Trump is a piece of shit.  I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that you are also a piece of shit. 

  • Fuck You 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

I said that she is a liar and says inflammatory statements.  Nothing I pointed to was false. 

The funny thing is that if I pointed out how Trump was a liar and said inflammatory statements then you would applaud.

I think that AOC is a piece of shit.  I also think that Trump is a piece of shit.  I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that you are also a piece of shit. 

by the way, this false equivalency?

it's how fox news works.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

We're just not going to agree then.  You obviously think she is a God just like the sycophants that praise Trump.  No use discussing this any further. She's a fraud just like Trump. 

You equated AOC with Trump. When asked for evidence of said lies or said evil doing, you provided nothing of substance. In fact, evidence as provided where she raised money for our state during a time of need. 
 

But we agree, there is no need discussing this any further because you don’t live in a place called reality. 

  • Hook 'Em 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

I said that she is a liar and says inflammatory statements.  Nothing I pointed to was false

The funny thing is that if I pointed out how Trump was a liar and said inflammatory statements then you would applaud.

I think that AOC is a piece of shit.  I also think that Trump is a piece of shit.  I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that you are also a piece of shit. 

False. Your evidence of a lie was bullshit. She claimed she could of been murdered by the people storming the capital. Considers a police was killed, is it wrong to assume people chanting her name looking for her, would do the same to her? 

  • Hook 'Em 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

It comes down to a bunch if dumbasses who would defend Typhoid Mary’s right to earn a living as a cook AND not be required to wash her hands after using the bathroom.

  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

I have no idea and I don't really care.  I think both she and Trump should never hold office.  They are both terrible people. 

You don’t care if an angry mob murdered her but she’s the terrible person here?

  • Rage+1 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Run Run Run Punt said:
1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

 

Didn't she claim she was attacked by rioters on January 6th? I could spend a lot of time and dig up information but does this one lie suffice?

Why go to all that trouble, when all it will do is undermine the stupid, completely false bullshit you want to believe? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

False. Your evidence of a lie was bullshit. She claimed she could of been murdered by the people storming the capital. Considers a police was killed, is it wrong to assume people chanting her name looking for her, would do the same to her? 

Saying that someone almost had you murdered when that did not happen is a lie.  Take AOC and Cruz, and your feelings toward both, out of the equation.  What she said was a lie and it was inflammatory.  How is that not reality? 

  • Fuck You 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

Saying that someone almost had you murdered when that did not happen is a lie.  Take AOC and Cruz, and your feelings toward both, out of the equation.  What she said was a lie and it was inflammatory.  How is that not reality? 

A mob stormed the Capitol with the intent of killing Democratic officials, including AOC. That mob had been encouraged by numerous Republicans, including Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, and Josh Hawley. That is reality. If you say otherwise, you're not being contrarian, you're being a liar.

Edited by wildcat09
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wildcat09 said:

A mob stormed the Capitol with the intent of killing Democratic officials, including AOC. That mob had been encouraged by numerous Republicans, including including Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, and Josh Hawley. That is reality. If you say otherwise, you're not being contrarian, you're being a liar.

Where is the evidence that Cruz ordered the rioters to storm the capital and bring him AOC's head? There is none.  She lied.

In the last year, I've witnessed way more violence and destruction caused by the left.  Why is it so hard to denounce these types of acts by both sides? 

  • Fuck You 19
Link to post
Share on other sites
I have no idea and I don't really care.  I think both she and Trump should never hold office.  They are both terrible people. 
You're a terrible piece of shit. AOC is a very good person. The fact that you conflate her with Trump shows what a wingnut dumbass you are.
  • Hook 'Em 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Run Run Run Punt said:

Where is the evidence that Cruz ordered the rioters to storm the capital and bring him AOC's head? There is none.  She lied.

In the last year, I've witnessed way more violence and destruction caused by the left.  Why is it so hard to denounce these types of acts by both sides? 

STOP FUCKING LYING 

 

  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

I'm almost 99.8% sure that Covid will not kill me.  As to whether I think the vaccine or Covid-19 will have longer negative effects, I don't know.

I mean look at all those NFL greats that caught polio.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

Saying that someone almost had you murdered when that did not happen is a lie.  Take AOC and Cruz, and your feelings toward both, out of the equation.  What she said was a lie and it was inflammatory.  How is that not reality? 

it was not a lie. trump fucking incited a violent mob that stormed the capitol. that was a thing that happened, and only the quick thinking of a few capitol police probably saved some congress critters from, at minimum, some roughing up. this mob was violently attacking armed cops. what do you think they would do with their favorite villain? we were really only about a moment away from seeing lawmakers dragged into the mob and very possible killed. 

that was all intentional. cruz and hawley played their parts. fox news also played their part. 

that's how fox news works.

(and yes, i know i'm answering an obvious troll, but this is more for the lurkers than the posters here)

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I won't quote the dumb troll, but if he does have a pregnant wife she is absolutely more at risk of serious complications while pregnant. And acting like the only thing that matters is the percentage chance that it will kill him/his wife is blindingly stupid, getting seriously ill while pregnant with symptoms like high fever and respiratory illness can have huge consequences for both an expecting mother and her unborn baby. He's worried about lack of research on pregnant women with the vaccine while also not getting the shot himself-further exposing his wife to the risk? Jesus Christ man.

Conversely, the limited studies (in addition to decades of vaccine research) shows that pregnant women who are getting the shot are not putting themselves or their baby at risk getting the shot and are passing antibodies to their baby in utero. Even if the only thing he cares about in the world is his immediate family he's being a selfish cunt.

We got my pregnant wife vaccinated as soon as we possibly could on the recommendation of every single doctor that we know and trust.

  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm almost 99.8% sure that Covid will not kill me.  As to whether I think the vaccine or Covid-19 will have longer negative effects, I don't know.  Not enough time has passed to really know.
I have been around several people that have had it and I've yet to get it myself.  I wear a mask, wash my hands, use hand sanitizer, etc.  I haven't really changed my life at all though.  I have gone to the office for the past 12 months, gone out to eat every weekend and gathered at friends homes. I know a couple people that have died but they were extremely old (~90+ years). 
I help my fellow man in different ways.  I volunteer my time and money.  But I'm not getting this vaccine for reasons already stated at this time.  I want to see what happens.  I'm young, in good health and it isn't necessary.  I should be able to make that choice as a member of this free society.  I'm not yelling for people to not take the Covid-19 vaccine.  I really don't care what other people do.  These are decisions that each individual and their family should be able to make. 

Before making individual choice, please share your feelings with your doctor after you and your family undergo full physical evaluations.

In your own calculus, you need to know everyone’s full health, you need to ask your MD on the prognosis of adults and children when repeatedly being infected with COVID (which is more likely to happen without being vaccinated even with new variants). Both long and short-term risks.

Then ask your MD what the long and short term risks for the vaccinations. Speak earnestly and without leading. The MD will probably not have definitive answers for you. But keep in mind, the longterm effects of COVID vaccinations could also be beneficial.

It is far less likely that any organ damage (even the minor impact seen in asymptotic COVID cases) will help you as you age. “Hey I got COVID before”, are famous last words given that we’ll be living with COVID for years and years most likely. Vaccinations are the only way to safely achieve herd immunity.

Also, throw out how you’ve avoided it so far. Like the gambler’s fallacy, your past behavior does not necessarily matter given the random nature of transmission and infinite variables of communicable diseases.

And if you dont comprehend what I just explained, get vaccinated.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

Didn't she claim she was attacked by rioters on January 6th? I could spend a lot of time and dig up information but does this one lie suffice?

You are quite possibly combining what she actually said with some easily verifiable false propaganda that was stated as fact. Please bring something better than this the next time you come in here under a new screen name. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

I think that AOC is a piece of shit.

Whole lot of misplaced anger and hatred here in regards to Congresswoman Cortez. I am not going to make an attempt to clarify her stance on the issues of highest importance or what she has done to help people out since she assumed her office. I would suggest you look into some form of therapy that works for you. Life’s too short to espouse the things that you have in this thread. When you are able to communicate with others without resorting to what you did in this thread folks will be more amenable to listen to what grievances you might have.

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The actual fuckin nazis aren't as annoying as the dipshit centrists who think they're smarter than everyone because they're "independent." "I hate both sides equally" is literally the dumbest political opinion someone can express.

  • Hook 'Em 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Has AOC and I dunno everyone every person in the history of time said something that's partially true or framed their comments in a biased manner. YES. Doesn't mean she lied. That's a far cry from comparing her to Trump who does outright lie. 

If that's punt's threshold for what a lie is... well I'll be impressed cause he's gonna raise one honest kid. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wildcat09 said:

The actual fuckin nazis aren't as annoying as the dipshit centrists who think they're smarter than everyone because they're "independent."

Those are the actual Nazis. The faux centrism is a propagandist lie.

  • Hook 'Em 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Homercles said:

Jesus, the only time I hear about or think of AOC, it’s because of someone on the right bringing her up...

Let’s see if we can change that. There was that time after she got elected that she appeared on Colbert’s show in a form-fitting dress and professional makeup and OMG just blew my mind. Drop. Dead. Gorgeous. And smart and articulate and everything you don’t find in a Boebert or Greene.

Also, it’s worth noting that she tosses her hair around less than Trevor Lawrence does. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

Saying that someone almost had you murdered when that did not happen is a lie.

Yes your honor, I didn’t actually murder the person so that attempted murder charge is bullshit. 

 

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Run Run Run Punt said:

Y'all are just as bad as the QAnon folks.  It is sad that there are so many nutjobs on both sides of the aisle. 

Still waiting for you to answer my question, you moronic twat waffle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...