Gil Bang

so, Jeffrey Epstein

Multiple viedos of Trump railing dead 10 year olds could surface and his fucktard supporters would scream it's fake. 

There is nothing that can come out of this that takes Trump down.

2 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Multiple viedos of Trump railing dead 10 year olds could surface and his fucktard supporters would scream it's fake. 

There is nothing that can come out of this that takes Trump down.

Not to mention the near instant spike in missing 10 year olds. 

Does this data dump not add any new information? We already knew about allegations against Andrew, Dersch, etc. and knew that Clinton had been to the island. 

8 hours ago, maninblack said:

perp walk all of them and the leadership in the FBI that knew and did nothing.

Who was the head of the FBI at the time?

16 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Does this data dump not add any new information? We already knew about allegations against Andrew, Dersch, etc. and knew that Clinton had been to the island. 

Bill Richardson, Glenn Dubin, and some MIT dork.

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

I think before this was all just Q bullshit rumors.  Correct me if I’m wrong, but this is the first time we have close to legit proof these people are pedos 

1 hour ago, Xian said:

I think before this was all just Q bullshit rumors.  Correct me if I’m wrong, but this is the first time we have close to legit proof these people are pedos 

Several victims were on record on these issues beforehand, I believe. The Jane Does I think had mostly come forward and many appeared in the Netflix doc. 

3 hours ago, SizzleChest said:

Bill Richardson, Glenn Dubin, and some MIT dork.

I am reading the book "hackers" and that MIT dork played an important part in the development of computers.

1 minute ago, Nivek said:

I am reading the book "hackers" and that MIT dork played an important part in the development of computers.

tenor.gif?itemid=15451352

11 minutes ago, Nivek said:

the movie is better

5 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

the movie is better

part of it is better.  same for cyborg 2.  

6 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Who was the head of the FBI at the time?

Mueller and Comey between all the years when nothing was done

23 hours ago, Foggy Notion said:

No matter what else you say about them, Epstein had some creepy looking friends.  Imagine being a 12 year old and having that giant insect laying on you.  

Tell me there's some lottery and the winner gets to throw the switch on these scumbags.  I'll buy some tickets.  Someone has to do it.

16 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Looks like a ton of big shots are going down because of an international pedophelia ring.  I feel like I owe Q an apology.  

No, no you don't.  Just because Q was talking about it a lot doesn't mean it was their pressure that caused this case to be pursued.  But they will take credit for it.  

Pretty sure your comment was tongue in cheek, but I know a couple of Qtards that will spout that this is proof of all the Q conspiracies.  I had this one guy who used to be a friend who told me last time we spoke civilly that i would "give him a big hug in 6 months because Trump was going to save America."   That was 3 years ago.  

18 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

No matter what else you say about them, Epstein had some creepy looking friends.  Imagine being a 12 year old and having that giant insect laying on you.  

Tell me there's some lottery and the winner gets to throw the switch on these scumbags.  I'll buy some tickets.  Someone has to do it.

Epstein was pretty creepy looking himself with that huge ass chin and beady eyes.  That little smirk.  Yeah, not someone I'd ever feel comfortable around.  

1 hour ago, pyrohornIII said:

Epstein was pretty creepy looking himself with that huge ass chin and beady eyes.  That little smirk.  Yeah, not someone I'd ever feel comfortable around.  

Per testimony, his dong is weirdly egg-shaped. 

Posted (edited)

When your defense is "Yeah, I molested young girls...but I never brought them across state lines"...you need a special cell in prison before we even talk about your special rung of hell.  

'Cause the emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical trauma of pedophilia is just all kinds of concerned with cartography.  

that Donald Trump is not bringing to bear the full weight of the U.S. Department of Justice on top of this is the most disgusting thing he has done/failed to do yet.  And that's saying something.  

Edited by Lobo

Trump found his wife w the help of this asshole. Him doing anything at all is the wildest of pipe dreams.  It’s probably why he’s happy to shit on anyone for anything unless it involves Russia or Epstein.  Then he is full of nothing but well wishes.  Weird...

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

100%, trump found the current first lady through the epstein network 

Some skeezy ass shit right there....

Is there any proof of that, any old tabloids that said how they met even?  Or is this bullshit heresay/wishful thinking?  

15 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Jeez, Cucker always has that look on his face, doesn't he?

11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Is there any proof of that, any old tabloids that said how they met even?  Or is this bullshit heresay/wishful thinking?  

I wouldn’t call this “proof”, but the New York Times wrote an article last year about Trump and Epstein’s relationship.  According to NYT, Epstein was the one claiming that he introduced them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/us/politics/trump-epstein.html

“But while Mr. Trump has dismissed the relationship, Mr. Epstein, since the election, has played it up, claiming to people that he was the one who introduced Mr. Trump to his third wife, Melania Trump, though neither of the Trumps has ever mentioned Mr. Epstein playing a role in their meeting. Mrs. Trump has said that her future husband simply asked for her phone number at a party at the Kit Kat Club during Fashion Week in 1998.“

(Melania told story about meeting Trump at the Kit Kat Club in a 2017 Vanity Fair profile.)

Also from the above NYT article...

“Roger J. Stone Jr., the former Trump adviser, wrote in his book “The Clintons’ War on Women,” which was published during the campaign, that Mr. Trump “turned down many invitations to Epstein’s hedonistic private island and his Palm Beach home.” Once when Mr. Trump visited Mr. Epstein at his Palm Beach home, Mr. Stone wrote about the scene of underage girls he witnessed there.

“The swimming pool was filled with beautiful young girls,” Mr. Trump later told a Mar-a-Lago member, according to Mr. Stone. “‘How nice,’ I thought, ‘he let the neighborhood kids use his pool.’”

No reporter has ever asked, particularly before he was President, "So, how'd you two meet?"  The most obvious question in the world, and nobody has ever asked it?  I get asked that question 3x/week and I don't really get interviewed as much as the President if you can believe that.  Maybe it's not polite to ask a twice-divorced guy how he met his new trophy wife, but then that's why you ask---to pretend it's about romance and happenstance and not about convenience and money.  Shit, my father was married five times and people still bothered to ask him about the fifth one.  

The documents that were released on Thursday were not all of the documents that were set to be released. Another set of documents related to Maxwell’s 2016 deposition were supposed to be released on Monday pending a decision by the Second Circuit of the Court of Appeals.

The Second Circuit delayed the release yesterday. FWIW, two judges who granted the delay are both Clinton appointees.

33 minutes ago, Foggy Notion said:

The documents that were released on Thursday were not all of the documents that were set to be released. Another set of documents related to Maxwell’s 2016 deposition were supposed to be released on Monday pending a decision by the Second Circuit of the Court of Appeals.

The Second Circuit delayed the release yesterday. FWIW, two judges who granted the delay are both Clinton appointees.

Keep on with the appeals until, oh, middle of November and then poof,  nothing to see here.

20 hours ago, Foggy Notion said:

Clinton appointees

22 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

That’s sweet. My wife and I met at a Summer Sales Event during Truck Month. 

I thought you two met at Toyotathon? 

23 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

So you put your hands on a hardbody?

On 8/1/2020 at 11:33 AM, BrickHorn said:

Hands on a Hardbody: The Documentary" (1997) Review — Jacob Writes Forever

9 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

My gf and I met dancing naked in the drum circle at Eeyore's.

Oh yeah? I met my wife at 2:00 am at Paradox. Top that! 

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Oh yeah? I met my wife at 2:00 am at Paradox. Top that! 

That's funny.  I met your wife first at Phaces. She was rolling pretty good and down for anything. 

Edited by Anastasis

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

That's funny.  I met your wife first at Phaces. She was rolling pretty good and down for anything. 

So you were that creepy dude who tried to slip her a roofie? Luckily she spotted it. Always wondered who that was. Small world. 

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

So you were that creepy dude who tried to slip her a roofie? 

Is that what she told you?

Wasn't her first trip across the border to visit the farmacia, my friend. 

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Is that what she told you?

Wasn't her first trip across the border to visit the farmacia, my friend. 

Hey it’s all good. I guess were even now for that night when I met your mom at tangerines. 

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Hey it’s all good. I guess were even now for that night when I met your mom at tangerines. 

You are always a step behind.  Just getting started on moms when I just got finished with yours. 

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion