Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

4 hours ago, Bevo said:

It can happen. QBs need to use some touch also. I was catching a pass from a former UT QB, quick slant that was off target, dived for the ball and it dislocated and broke my ring finger. I guess I should have worn gloves but drilling the ball and being off target from 10ft away is kind of stupid. That is a way to throw picks.

Friend of Chris Simms confirmed. 

• Like 3

Someone on Orangbloods said he quit three days ago:

according to orangebloods...

Update on the Zach Evans saga. At practice today, he got into it with some of his teammates and cussed a coach again. Coach Kay then added another game onto his suspension. Evans got pissed and quit the team.

Edit: He was on the NS sidelines last night, not dressed out.

Edited by Beau Vine

Billy Embody: Loic Fouonji puts two more official visits on the books

2020 Midland (Tex.) Lee wide receiver Loic Fouonji is off to a huge start to his senior season, averaging 34.9 yards per catch while piling up 279 yards and four touchdowns on eight receptions. The 6-4, 190-pound prospect credits his work in the offseason for the production. "For me, it feels good. I just have to stay consistent in what I'm doing from now and throughout the whole year to prove myself," Fouonji told 247Sports. "I've been working on my catching to get it stronger than it was last year. Also working on my route running to make it crisp and perfect. I've been in the weight room and really gotten bigger."

Last week, Fouonji was in Austin for the Top 10 matchup between LSU and Texas, which impressed him. "It was a good atmosphere. Got to see how Texas runs and works to see what it's about," Fouonji said. "I'd say the team itself stood out. I was out there watching the plays and how they work as a unit. That was big-time." Head coach Tom Herman, wide receivers coaches Drew Mehringer and Corby Meekins all talked with Fouonji on the visit and look forward to getting more time with him later this fall. "We just sat down and talked about expectations with a whole bunch of recruits and what really Texas is about," the three-star prospect said. "It's a place where people come and compete. It's a good environment for you to come and get better if that's what you want to do."

SMU head coach Sonny Dykes and wide receivers coach David Gru have kept the press on since SMU hosted Fouonji for an official visit back in June. "They're pretty much saying to keep looking into us and they're looking forward to seeing me again to see if it's a good place for me to fit," Fouonji explained. "It's a good place. Have a lot of topics and schools to choose from once you're there. It's a good environment to be at."

Fouonji watched SMU's win over North Texas to get a look at SMU's offense with Shane Buechele at the helm. "It was a good game. I really focused on them passing wise. He can get the ball to their receivers and really throw the ball. According to my schedule, I'm going to try and get back there." SMU commit Karl Taylor is a teammate of Fouonji and is keeping the press on for him to play with him at the next level. "He's always been saying it's a great place to be and I know that for a fact. They have a good receivers coach, good O-linemen. Everything you need is there."

Texas Tech is set to host him later in the fall with head coach Matt Wells impressing in his first year on the job. "It's a good place. Just want me to come back and see it and chat more," he said. "He's a really good coach and I've gotten to talk with him a bit. He's a good coach." Texas, Texas Tech, Baylor, SMU, Arkansas and Oklahoma State are among the schools still pushing hardest and are in his top group. On Oct. 6, he'll take an official visit to Texas Tech before hitting Texas the week after for an official visit. He plans to make a decision in the next few months.

The industry-generated 247Sports Composite ranks Fouonji as the No. 513 overall prospect in the country, No. 89 wide receiver nationally and No. 72 overall prospect in Texas. The 247Sports Crystal Ball has on pick in for Oklahoma State to land him.

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Someone on Orangbloods said he quit three days ago:

according to orangebloods...

Update on the Zach Evans saga. At practice today, he got into it with some of his teammates and cussed a coach again. Coach Kay then added another game onto his suspension. Evans got pissed and quit the team.

cussed a coach ain't as bad as slept a coach. jus' sayin'

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Billy Embody: Loic Fouonji puts two more official visits on the books

Hide contents

2020 Midland (Tex.) Lee wide receiver Loic Fouonji is off to a huge start to his senior season, averaging 34.9 yards per catch while piling up 279 yards and four touchdowns on eight receptions. The 6-4, 190-pound prospect credits his work in the offseason for the production. "For me, it feels good. I just have to stay consistent in what I'm doing from now and throughout the whole year to prove myself," Fouonji told 247Sports. "I've been working on my catching to get it stronger than it was last year. Also working on my route running to make it crisp and perfect. I've been in the weight room and really gotten bigger."

Last week, Fouonji was in Austin for the Top 10 matchup between LSU and Texas, which impressed him. "It was a good atmosphere. Got to see how Texas runs and works to see what it's about," Fouonji said. "I'd say the team itself stood out. I was out there watching the plays and how they work as a unit. That was big-time." Head coach Tom Herman, wide receivers coaches Drew Mehringer and Corby Meekins all talked with Fouonji on the visit and look forward to getting more time with him later this fall. "We just sat down and talked about expectations with a whole bunch of recruits and what really Texas is about," the three-star prospect said. "It's a place where people come and compete. It's a good environment for you to come and get better if that's what you want to do."

SMU head coach Sonny Dykes and wide receivers coach David Gru have kept the press on since SMU hosted Fouonji for an official visit back in June. "They're pretty much saying to keep looking into us and they're looking forward to seeing me again to see if it's a good place for me to fit," Fouonji explained. "It's a good place. Have a lot of topics and schools to choose from once you're there. It's a good environment to be at."

Fouonji watched SMU's win over North Texas to get a look at SMU's offense with Shane Buechele at the helm. "It was a good game. I really focused on them passing wise. He can get the ball to their receivers and really throw the ball. According to my schedule, I'm going to try and get back there." SMU commit Karl Taylor is a teammate of Fouonji and is keeping the press on for him to play with him at the next level. "He's always been saying it's a great place to be and I know that for a fact. They have a good receivers coach, good O-linemen. Everything you need is there."

Texas Tech is set to host him later in the fall with head coach Matt Wells impressing in his first year on the job. "It's a good place. Just want me to come back and see it and chat more," he said. "He's a really good coach and I've gotten to talk with him a bit. He's a good coach." Texas, Texas Tech, Baylor, SMU, Arkansas and Oklahoma State are among the schools still pushing hardest and are in his top group. On Oct. 6, he'll take an official visit to Texas Tech before hitting Texas the week after for an official visit. He plans to make a decision in the next few months.

The industry-generated 247Sports Composite ranks Fouonji as the No. 513 overall prospect in the country, No. 89 wide receiver nationally and No. 72 overall prospect in Texas. The 247Sports Crystal Ball has on pick in for Oklahoma State to land him.

Embody is saying this guy is OVing for the OU game? OK....glad people give him money.

Jeff Howe: Rice game gives Texas rare chance to showcase program in Houston

AUSTIN, Texas — Tom Herman has said it time and again since he took the Texas job. While he would love to fill every recruiting class with prospects capable of helping deliver the Longhorns a championship without having to go beyond the borders of the state, Herman wants everyone in his organization focused on finding championship-caliber players regardless of location.

The topic came up prior to Saturday’s game where 12th-ranked Texas will take on Rice at Houston’s NRG Stadium (7 p.m., CBS Sports Network). “It's something that maybe makes for good Monday morning quarterback talk, but it's not something we ever talk about like we have to get this region or that region,” Herman said when asked earlier in the week about the importance of recruiting in Houston. “We want to sign great players and if they're in Texas, great,” he added. “If they're in Houston, great. If they're in Dallas, great. If they're in Victoria, great. But we certainly don't prioritize one region over another in-state.”

That’s proven to be true, but winning recruiting cycles in Houston has helped Herman expedite the process of building a roster fit to compete not only for Big 12 supremacy but for a potential berth in the College Football Playoff. Keeping a foothold in Houston, even for the state’s flagship program, is easier said than done given the current climate: Under Herman, the only other game the Longhorns have played in Houston is the 2017 Texas Bowl, and the program has only played in the Greater Houston area two other times in the current decade (those, too, were at the home of the NFL’s Houston Texans in 2010 against Rice and in the 2014 Texas Bowl against Arkansas).

Maintaining a presence in Greater Houston (the region that produced Vince Young and six other starters from the 2006 Rose Bowl game the program won to capture the 2005 national title) is obviously important for the Longhorns, who don’t have a Big 12 opponent or an otherwise regularly-scheduled game with a foe that has them playing in Houston consistently.

Unlike the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex where Texas has the annual Red River game against Oklahoma at the Cotton Bowl to help maintain a healthy and steady presence in the region (seasons like 2019 also get the Longhorns to the area twice with the TCU game being played on the road), the combination of Texas A&M leaving for the SEC in 2012 and the decline of the program under Mack Brown and Charlie Strong meant Herman took the job not operating from a position of strength in a hotbed where the Longhorns need to do well in recruiting annually.

Between the recruiting cycles of 2013 (the final full-cycle class for Brown) and 2016 (the last wire-to-wire haul signed by Strong), Greater Houston produced 57 five and four-star recruits according to the 247Sports Composite rankings. Of those 57 produced by the region over four cycles, Texas landed only 11 of them while Texas A&M lead the way with 15.

Furthermore, the downfall of the Longhorns combined with SEC programs who now had the Aggies in their own division resulted in Houston getting invaded with 15 different Power Five programs signing at least one of those coveted recruits. The SEC was the biggest benefactor of the changing landscape with multiple blue-chip recruits signing with Alabama (three), LSU (three) and Ole Miss (two) with Florida getting one while UCLA (three) and Florida State (two) were each able to get something they wanted out of Greater Houston over that stretch.

Had Herman remained at the University of Houston for the 2018 recruiting cycle, it’s possible the Cougars could’ve assembled a crop of prospects with the potential to be declared the best signing class ever for a Group of Five program. Herman’s “H-Town Takeover” moniker was making an impact and his regime laid the groundwork and made plenty of inroads to set themselves up for a run at a significantly-historic haul.

The efforts to take advantage of what was shaping up to be a tremendous recruiting year in Greater Houston paid off for the Longhorns, however, when Herman took the gig on the Forty Acres. Herman brought seven assistant coaches with him from Houston along with several key staff members, including head strength coach Yancy McKnight. Those things have added up to Texas winning a lion’s share of their recruiting battles in Greater Houston ever since. Of 35 five and four-star prospects the region produced in the 2018 and 2019 cycles (Herman’s first two full recruiting classes on the job) according to the 247Sports Composite rankings, the Longhorns landed 12 of them. Not only did Texas finish even with Texas A&M for the top spot, but only three of the 35 signed with SEC programs other than the Aggies (two signed with Alabama and one signed with Ole Miss).

The 2020 cycle is treating Texas well in Houston with three 247Sports Composite four-star prospects from Houston bolstering the nation’s No. 6-ranked recruiting class: Cy Ridge defensive lineman Vernon Broughton, Alvin Shadow Creek safety Xavion Alford, and Aldine MacArthur cornerback Joshua Eaton. The 2021 class is currently the nation’s No. 2-ranked class with three tremendous prospects from Houston already in the fold: Katy Tompkins quarterback Jalen Milroe, Katy Taylor offensive lineman Hayden Conner and New Caney linebacker Derrick Harris Jr.

Herman might’ve downplayed the importance of winning in recruiting in and around Houston, but the recruiting results suggest otherwise. So, too. does the makeup of his 2019 depth chart. Of the 23 different Longhorns to record a start through the first two games of the season, Greater Houston leads the way of any region (including collective out-of-state players) by claiming seven starters (Samuel Cosmi, Keondre Coburn, Jeffrey McCulloch, Joseph Ossai, Chris Brown, Jalen Green, and B.J. Foster).

The number could technically be eight considering Brennan Eagles has taken the majority of the snaps at Z receiver and has been extremely productive through two games (eight catches, 175 yards, and three touchdowns) despite John Burt getting the start ahead of him against Louisiana Tech and LSU respectively. Unless Texas slides back far enough in the Big 12 pecking order to be selected for the Texas Bowl, future schedules don’t currently have another game scheduled to take place in Houston through 2033 with 2021 and 2023 meetings with Rice set to be played at Royal-Memorial Stadium.

It’s very possible that after Saturday, the next time Texas plays a football game in the Greater Houston area will be in early 2024 when the CFP title game at the end of the 2023 season gets played at NRG Stadium. With athletic director Chris Del Conte scheduling home-and-home series with nationally-elite brands Alabama (2022, 2023), Michigan (2024, 2027), Ohio State (2025, 2026), Georgia (2028, 2029) and Florida (2030, 2031) so far into the future in a quest to make sure the burnt orange faithful get a marquee home opponent every other year, it’s also unlikely the Longhorns will agree to meet someone with Houston serving as a neutral site for the foreseeable future.

With that said, Herman and Co. have done an impressive job of helping Texas win back Greater Houston on the recruiting trail. Saturday will give the Longhorns what’s becoming a rare opportunity to show Houstonians the fruits of their labor. The occasion is especially sweet for the 21 scholarship players on Herman’s squad who call Greater Houston home. “Anytime you go play in a pro stadium, too, I think is exciting for our players,” Herman said. “Knowing how many Houstonians we have on our team, it's kinda fun to go back home and play a ball game.”

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Jeff Howe: Rice game gives Texas rare chance to showcase program in Houston

Reveal hidden contents

AUSTIN, Texas — Tom Herman has said it time and again since he took the Texas job. While he would love to fill every recruiting class with prospects capable of helping deliver the Longhorns a championship without having to go beyond the borders of the state, Herman wants everyone in his organization focused on finding championship-caliber players regardless of location.

The topic came up prior to Saturday’s game where 12th-ranked Texas will take on Rice at Houston’s NRG Stadium (7 p.m., CBS Sports Network). “It's something that maybe makes for good Monday morning quarterback talk, but it's not something we ever talk about like we have to get this region or that region,” Herman said when asked earlier in the week about the importance of recruiting in Houston. “We want to sign great players and if they're in Texas, great,” he added. “If they're in Houston, great. If they're in Dallas, great. If they're in Victoria, great. But we certainly don't prioritize one region over another in-state.”

That’s proven to be true, but winning recruiting cycles in Houston has helped Herman expedite the process of building a roster fit to compete not only for Big 12 supremacy but for a potential berth in the College Football Playoff. Keeping a foothold in Houston, even for the state’s flagship program, is easier said than done given the current climate: Under Herman, the only other game the Longhorns have played in Houston is the 2017 Texas Bowl, and the program has only played in the Greater Houston area two other times in the current decade (those, too, were at the home of the NFL’s Houston Texans in 2010 against Rice and in the 2014 Texas Bowl against Arkansas).

Maintaining a presence in Greater Houston (the region that produced Vince Young and six other starters from the 2006 Rose Bowl game the program won to capture the 2005 national title) is obviously important for the Longhorns, who don’t have a Big 12 opponent or an otherwise regularly-scheduled game with a foe that has them playing in Houston consistently.

Unlike the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex where Texas has the annual Red River game against Oklahoma at the Cotton Bowl to help maintain a healthy and steady presence in the region (seasons like 2019 also get the Longhorns to the area twice with the TCU game being played on the road), the combination of Texas A&M leaving for the SEC in 2012 and the decline of the program under Mack Brown and Charlie Strong meant Herman took the job not operating from a position of strength in a hotbed where the Longhorns need to do well in recruiting annually.

Between the recruiting cycles of 2013 (the final full-cycle class for Brown) and 2016 (the last wire-to-wire haul signed by Strong), Greater Houston produced 57 five and four-star recruits according to the 247Sports Composite rankings. Of those 57 produced by the region over four cycles, Texas landed only 11 of them while Texas A&M lead the way with 15.

Furthermore, the downfall of the Longhorns combined with SEC programs who now had the Aggies in their own division resulted in Houston getting invaded with 15 different Power Five programs signing at least one of those coveted recruits. The SEC was the biggest benefactor of the changing landscape with multiple blue-chip recruits signing with Alabama (three), LSU (three) and Ole Miss (two) with Florida getting one while UCLA (three) and Florida State (two) were each able to get something they wanted out of Greater Houston over that stretch.

Had Herman remained at the University of Houston for the 2018 recruiting cycle, it’s possible the Cougars could’ve assembled a crop of prospects with the potential to be declared the best signing class ever for a Group of Five program. Herman’s “H-Town Takeover” moniker was making an impact and his regime laid the groundwork and made plenty of inroads to set themselves up for a run at a significantly-historic haul.

The efforts to take advantage of what was shaping up to be a tremendous recruiting year in Greater Houston paid off for the Longhorns, however, when Herman took the gig on the Forty Acres. Herman brought seven assistant coaches with him from Houston along with several key staff members, including head strength coach Yancy McKnight. Those things have added up to Texas winning a lion’s share of their recruiting battles in Greater Houston ever since. Of 35 five and four-star prospects the region produced in the 2018 and 2019 cycles (Herman’s first two full recruiting classes on the job) according to the 247Sports Composite rankings, the Longhorns landed 12 of them. Not only did Texas finish even with Texas A&M for the top spot, but only three of the 35 signed with SEC programs other than the Aggies (two signed with Alabama and one signed with Ole Miss).

The 2020 cycle is treating Texas well in Houston with three 247Sports Composite four-star prospects from Houston bolstering the nation’s No. 6-ranked recruiting class: Cy Ridge defensive lineman Vernon Broughton, Alvin Shadow Creek safety Xavion Alford, and Aldine MacArthur cornerback Joshua Eaton. The 2021 class is currently the nation’s No. 2-ranked class with three tremendous prospects from Houston already in the fold: Katy Tompkins quarterback Jalen Milroe, Katy Taylor offensive lineman Hayden Conner and New Caney linebacker Derrick Harris Jr.

Herman might’ve downplayed the importance of winning in recruiting in and around Houston, but the recruiting results suggest otherwise. So, too. does the makeup of his 2019 depth chart. Of the 23 different Longhorns to record a start through the first two games of the season, Greater Houston leads the way of any region (including collective out-of-state players) by claiming seven starters (Samuel Cosmi, Keondre Coburn, Jeffrey McCulloch, Joseph Ossai, Chris Brown, Jalen Green, and B.J. Foster).

The number could technically be eight considering Brennan Eagles has taken the majority of the snaps at Z receiver and has been extremely productive through two games (eight catches, 175 yards, and three touchdowns) despite John Burt getting the start ahead of him against Louisiana Tech and LSU respectively. Unless Texas slides back far enough in the Big 12 pecking order to be selected for the Texas Bowl, future schedules don’t currently have another game scheduled to take place in Houston through 2033 with 2021 and 2023 meetings with Rice set to be played at Royal-Memorial Stadium.

It’s very possible that after Saturday, the next time Texas plays a football game in the Greater Houston area will be in early 2024 when the CFP title game at the end of the 2023 season gets played at NRG Stadium. With athletic director Chris Del Conte scheduling home-and-home series with nationally-elite brands Alabama (2022, 2023), Michigan (2024, 2027), Ohio State (2025, 2026), Georgia (2028, 2029) and Florida (2030, 2031) so far into the future in a quest to make sure the burnt orange faithful get a marquee home opponent every other year, it’s also unlikely the Longhorns will agree to meet someone with Houston serving as a neutral site for the foreseeable future.

With that said, Herman and Co. have done an impressive job of helping Texas win back Greater Houston on the recruiting trail. Saturday will give the Longhorns what’s becoming a rare opportunity to show Houstonians the fruits of their labor. The occasion is especially sweet for the 21 scholarship players on Herman’s squad who call Greater Houston home. “Anytime you go play in a pro stadium, too, I think is exciting for our players,” Herman said. “Knowing how many Houstonians we have on our team, it's kinda fun to go back home and play a ball game.”

Getting an annual game in Houston is essential for recruiting considering the competition with aggy, LSU, and OU sucks. But how? The simplest solution would be to play a Houston school at NRG every year. This could be achieved by alternating playing Rice and UH every year. But not many are in favor of playing UH, except @Iconoclast Texan. Perhaps another G5 opponent would be willing to play in Houston - after all it might help their recruiting efforts, too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UDontKnow said:

Getting an annual game in Houston is essential for recruiting considering the competition with aggy, LSU, and OU sucks. But how? The simplest solution would be to play a Houston school at NRG every year. This could be achieved by alternating playing Rice and UH every year. But not many are in favor of playing UH, except @Iconoclast Texan. Perhaps another G5 opponent would be willing to play in Houston - after all it might help their recruiting efforts, too.

Every year is not going to happen with the Cotton Bowl on the schedule (May it forever be so).  They won’t allow only 5 true home games on the schedule.  With the marquee OOC home and home each year, the best we could do would be to schedule one on the years we have the big OOC home game.  Even then our OOC schedule isn't home/away repeating....its very irregular.

2019 home

2020 away

2021 away

2022 home

2023 away

2024 home

2025 home

2026 away

2027 away

2028 home

2029 away

2030 away

2031 home

2032 away

2033 home

I would not be opposed to playing a long term/irregular home and home series with Rice every year as long as the away games are at NRG and since they’re basically a home game for us anyways.

Just looking at the schedule real quick we could play at NRG ‘19*, 22, 25, 28, 31, 33 and bring a Rice to Austin ‘21*, 23*, 26, 27, 29, 30, 32 (*already scheduled).

Fuck Cougar High.

I wouldn’t mind playing Rice, UTSA/UTEP, and a marquee OOC school every year.

Make Texas/Rice a game like ND/Navy, where it just always there and people just accept it no matter how bad they are it’s UT helping out the smaller smart school in the state.  Add in the JFK quote plus SWC history and it’s a nice little story/talking point if anyone ever gives us shit about it.

Edited by TKthunder2

1 hour ago, Cashcar said:

Agree - no desire to play a shitty commuter school like Cougar High. 

They’d be a better opponent for SOS purposes for the playoff, fan interest and value for a home game as a season ticket holder. I don’t have any connection to UH. I just pull for teams that are from Htown when they don’t play the Horns. I’d like to see Rice do better as a program too. Rice has a huge endowment, they can afford spending some money on upgrading Rice Stadium and their facilities. They could at a minimum add some food trucks and try to offer something other than an empty sea of asphalt parking 

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

Just now, TKthunder2 said:

Those are bodybag games that we pay them ~1 million to come to DKR with no return game.  Plus they are part of the UT system so we have a vested interest in helping them.

Not sure what you’re arguing here.  Is Houston better than UTEP/UTSA?  That’s obvious, but why play them?  First they fucked us hard the last time we gave them a home game.  Second, it’s a no win position as we get no credit nationally for beating them (see Oklahoma this year) and national shame for losing to them (see Oklahoma three years ago).  Third, they are a shitty commuter school that threw a shit fit when we tried to open a graduate extension campus in the largest city without a UT university.  Fuck them.

Just arguing for a game in Houston annually. UH seems to be the easiest way to go, but I'm open to playing whoever so long as it is in Houston.

2 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

There’s quite a bit of upside for Texas if you go and dominate Houston. Losing a few recruits over a few years is too many for me.

A Houston win does more for them, but I wouldn’t say we get nothing by playing them.

Are you saying that you believe that if we go and beat up on UH, that will somehow sway the top players in the Houston area that go to Bama, LSU, or potentially tOSU in the future?

If you believe that, I'm not sure what to tell you other than that you're wrong.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

Those are bodybag games that we pay them ~1 million to come to DKR with no return game.  Plus they are part of the UT system so we have a vested interest in helping them.

Not sure what you’re arguing here.  Is Houston better than UTEP/UTSA?  That’s obvious, but why play them?  First they fucked us hard the last time we gave them a home game.  Second, it’s a no win position as we get no credit nationally for beating them (see Oklahoma this year) and national shame for losing to them (see Oklahoma three years ago).  Third, they are a shitty commuter school that threw a shit fit when we tried to open a graduate extension campus in the largest city without a UT university.  Fuck them.

Pay this man.  UH has actively worked against the best interests of the University of Texas.  

https://www.chron.com/local/education/campus-chronicles/article/Fertitta-UT-land-deal-in-Houston-arrogance-11054828.php

Fuck them.

• Like 5

Are you saying that you believe that if we go and beat up on UH, that will somehow sway the top players in the Houston area that go to Bama, LSU, or potentially tOSU in the future?
If you believe that, I'm not sure what to tell you other than that you're wrong.

No, that’s not what I said.

25 minutes ago, Laga4 said:

You could probably go with Texas Southern. 

I get the sentiment, but if it's TSU - we're going full aggy.

13 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

we got that with Rice.

Not on an annual basis, we don't. I would love it if that were the case. Our band would have reason to stay competitive.

2 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

I get the sentiment, but if it's TSU - we're going full aggy.

Not on an annual basis, we don't. I would love it if that were the case. Our band would have reason to stay competitive.

We will never play Houston ever again so long as Dodds is alive. I hope we make Rice a more regular game.