Michael Irvin is Ready for Miami vs Florida

Hugo Stiglitz

Stats aside, who fucking knows? Anytime lately there’s been one of these type games, it’s been a crapshoot.

That said, fuck both of these teams because I hate both of them. I’m just happy that college football begins in less than 24hrs.

For posterity, had to find it on the fly.

847faaa58a02011046bcde2233f1c73b.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

Hating a conference is kind of like aggy loving a conference. Just win, and shut the fuck up has always been my stance. That said, Fuck Miami, and fuck Florida.

I’ll have to disagree with you there, Bucko.

After listening to those aggy jackasses crowing about SEC, SEC for 7 years as if it somehow magically turned them into a college football juggernaut, I say fuck everything SEC. 

Personally pulling for Miami in this one, just to (temporarily) shut up that SEC bullshit. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

Hating a conference is kind of like aggy loving a conference. Just win, and shut the fuck up has always been my stance. That said, Fuck Miami, and fuck Florida.

This

I have a feeling Diaz will be a disaster and Cousin Eddie is already having major problems in Gainesville. This shit show will be fun to watch.

8 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

I don't hate the SEC (my favorite non-UT team is in it after all), but it's much better for Texas and more fun for college football as a whole if it stops getting 2 teams in the CFP every other year.

No it’s not. If the SEC didn’t automatically get half of their conference in the top 25 rankings every year and get 2 teams in the playoffs every year, I might agree with you. But the fact is that the conference is and has always been overrated and its been for way too long. I don’t pull for any SEC team ever unless they are playing against ou.
  • Like 3

Shit, how much coke did Irvin snort before getting up on the mic?

Florida is fucking meh.  Outside of Tebow, they have been plain bad.  However, Miami has been even fucking worse.  Talk about a team that people were scared to play 20 years ago and has been a damn afterthought the last 15 years.  Curious to see Mullen go up against Diaz.  I think Florida runs with this one and Miami will once again embarrass themselves on the big stage.

10 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

Yeah, no. The SEC narrative actively negatively affects teams in other conferences when it comes to rankings and playoff selection. 

Fans of those other teams have every logical reason to root against SEC teams in every non-conference game. 

Edited by Huckleberry

21 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Yeah, no. The SEC narrative actively negatively affects teams in other conferences when it comes to rankings and playoff selection. 

Fans of those other teams have every logical reason to root against SEC teams in every non-conference game. 

Homesickhorn cannot help that he’s never not totally in the bag for Ole Miss. It’s his cross to bear and sometimes it manifests with nonsense like pushing back on every non-SEC fan’s fatigue over their cheating with impunity supported by the media cockgobbling that follows them. The Bama-LSU rematch in 2011 or 2012 is one thing I will never fucking get over. The 2017 abortion of Bama making the playoff after not even winning their fucking division is another. Fuck that inbred shithole of a collective and everything that goes with it, including its fans. I will hold my nose and sadly root for Miami tonight. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

Drown in a tub of Lindsay Lohan taint puss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, if one is forced to fuck Lohan, fucking her ass would be the safest bet.

You could have had a much stronger putdown if you threatened him with her mouth or pussy.

Edited by pacman

17 hours ago, markstanco said:

Miami is starting a true freshman at left tackle. Wow. Tate may start week 2 because of injury.

3 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

And a redshirt at right tackle...

I’m just glad our program is at a place where I can read this and laugh at Miami instead of thinking to myself, “our OL’s probably worse.”