What's going on with this DNI Whistleblower ?

triplehorn

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Wouldn't it be a complete junk punch if it was KellyAnne Conway and she was all like, you had multiple clues because my husband wouldn't shut up.  And for all you folks that were wondering how we stayed married--I was deep throat II.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Wouldn't it be a complete junk punch if it was KellyAnne Conway and she was all like, you had multiple clues because my husband wouldn't shut up.  And for all you folks that were wondering how we stayed married--I was deep throat II.  

That would be funny, but she's not an intelligence officer, or someone with basic human decency, so it's not her. 

21 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Declassified report will be released tomorrow morning (multiple sources)

the answers Acting DNI gives tomorrow are still critical to understand WH/DOJ involvement.  Rep Spier questions if WH/DOJ approached Maguire first.

This is an excellent question that hasn't been answered yet.  Was the DNI approached by DOJ or White House counsel outside the normal process.  If so and they had prior knowledge, how did they find out about the complaint in order to threaten the DNI into sidelining it.

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

yeah, i think a lot of us are to the point where we don't even care that much about his bullshit personal enrichment scams, as long as they don't affect us.  trying to steal another election crosses my personal line.  go make all the money you can off the grift, and maybe someone can put it in your prison acct in rikers.

But Moscow Mitch said our elections were fine and didn't need monitoring.  And Queen Graham said that this was a nothing burger but Democrats were just mad that they lost the election.  This is Watergate all over again except modernized.   Watergate was against the law then and it's still against US law now, no matter what country they're breaking in.   

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Didja read it? Want to cite us to the part that calls for the president to request a foreign investigation of his political rival?

Zero chance he read it, or is able to intelligently talk about it.  Zero.  

Now ufos or Jade Helm or Obama’s birth certificate...he has lots to say

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

In the appendix, the whistleblower says that this wasn't the first time the white house hid transcripts of Trump calls in the top secret server to protect him politically. 

Seems like that information along with the Ukraine transcript will ultimately get all of the transcripts opened up to the public.

You also have to wonder if any other world leaders will want to talk with trump anymore knowing that it will become public soon. You might as well talk with trump via twitter. 

1 minute ago, Mojo Hand said:

In the appendix, the whistleblower says that this wasn't the first time the white house hid transcripts of Trump calls in the top secret server to protect him politically. 

and WH attorneys played a role in directing transcripts (on more than one occasion) with content of a politically sensitive nature to be pulled and stored in a system that is highly compartmentalized for national security purposes, not political.  Total coordination.  Total consciousness of guilt.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

It seems like Trump of all people should be wary of secret servers.

2 minutes ago, Keef said:

If there are word for word transcripts of that call as the report suggests, those need to be subpoenaed ASAP.  Forget this “based on the recollections of the parties there” nonsense. 

There are and that's what the White House was trying to hide on the separate system that holds classified documents.