Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 minutes ago, cafe society said:

Can't speak for him, but I'm guessing the need to hang on to recruits, potential recommits, etc., along with the looming vacancies at Wolverine and Pedo St.

Could be that Urban won't agree in principle if Herman hasn't been fired/reassigned/shot into the sun and he's going to take another job if we keep dragging our feet

(assuming Dbeasy has inside info)

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

Third hand info that another job has opened so Meyer may or may not wait around to the end of the year to see what they do with Herman, if in fact they still haven’t made the final call on him yet.

I don’t think Meyer goes back to the B10 so I’m curious which school that could be. 

21 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Third hand info that another job has opened so Meyer may or may not wait around to the end of the year to see what they do with Herman, if in fact they still haven’t made the final call on him yet.

This is the bit I'm curious about ...

7 hours ago, futureman said:

he’s only half wrong though.  we’d be lucky as hell to get urban but it’s fucking comical to think he’ll be coaching here.  it’s just not going to happen and this sad obsession our fanbase has right now is going to make us even more of a laughing stock when herman leads us out of the tunnel in 2021.  this thread is embarrassing. 

E613FAA8-FD1C-4335-8F20-5C23AE77DC35.gif

7 hours ago, futureman said:

he’s only half wrong though.  we’d be lucky as hell to get urban but it’s fucking comical to think he’ll be coaching here.  it’s just not going to happen and this sad obsession our fanbase has right now is going to make us even more of a laughing stock when herman leads us out of the tunnel in 2021.  this thread is embarrassing. 

This here is the penultimate post for 2020. Same dude who has been steady with the brocks coming to Texas thinks an idea is far fetched. I’m drawing a blank as to what you use as a compass for shit that’s believable lulz. I understand the chances are slim but with all the talk surrounding urban to Texas the fact that he hasn’t publicly shut it down has to keep a sliver of optimism alive. We had saban legitimately lined up so I don’t see the difference really. 

20 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

This here is the penultimate post for 2020. Same dude who has been steady with the brocks coming to Texas thinks an idea is far fetched. I’m drawing a blank as to what you use as a compass for shit that’s believable lulz. I understand the chances are slim but with all the talk surrounding urban to Texas the fact that he hasn’t publicly shut it down has to keep a sliver of optimism alive. We had saban legitimately lined up so I don’t see the difference really. 

The difference is we aren’t going to fuck this one up. CDC and the big nuts are going all in. The stars have aligned, and when all is said and done we will see the best decade of Texas Football in history. 

...is what I tell myself before bed each night while reading all the bad shit about our program. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

do you know what that word means?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

While Urban may or may not end up here, your dismissal of the possibility indicates you are completely clueless about what is happening.
  • Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

While Urban may or may not end up here, your dismissal of the possibility indicates you are completely clueless about what is happening.

you have a habit of being wrong.  if urban inks his contract with texas I’ll fist myself on a live webcam.  he’s not coming to austin and you’re a moron. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The problem with Michigan being open isn’t because Urban might take it, it’s because Michigan being open takes another likely good replacement out of the running for Texas if Urban doesn’t come here.

Fuck the rest of the season, as a run to the B12 C’ship game will only be an anomaly in this down B12 year. This shit will continue to happen with tom over and over. The recruits are done with Texas. Regardless of why, he has drawn de-commitments from two of the top QBs in the next two classes, Ewers obviously being the best player of his class period. Other high recruits are following suit, and even our three star back in the ‘21 class (Brooks) is “looking around.” It’s fucked, and you think Tom’s the guy that’s going to coach these disaster classes up?

Give Urban the guarantee. This is why you fire his ass after OU and don’t pussy foot the fuck around. Unless they really do have something pretty bad on him.

• Hook 'Em 5

11 minutes ago, USNALonghorn said:

Be sure to share the streaming link with us!

I for one don't want him to share the link. If anyone wants to see that they have far worse issues than not hiring Urban as the next coach. Unless futureman is a chick, then I'm all in.

Edited by CfRhTxStBobcats

6 minutes ago, USNALonghorn said:

I just want to see whether or not he’s a man of his word.

Just now, Not a cat said:

It's not my bag, but I'd be willing to watch futureman fist himself if it meant getting urban.  I'm that aligned.

if you want to subscribe I’ll send you my onlyfans link

• Haha 1

I will gladly send all of you a request for payment to my onlyfans so you can watch me go wrist-deep on myself

if urban becomes the coach at texas.  

anyone with half a brain knows my turd cutter is safe. 

Edited by futureman

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic