Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

9 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Agreed, the best way to get momentum back on the program's side is to tell recruits we're hiring the guy who's 0-4 in the Big 10.

Come on, man taking shots at the village idiot seems kind of messed up. Why don’t you go pick on someone who has a better chance of matching wits with you, like a 10 year old or NorLa Horn in the middle of a 4 day bender. 

• Haha 1

Agreed, the best way to get momentum back on the program's side is to tell recruits we're hiring the guy who's 0-4 in the Big 10.
Crazy how quickly things change. Just a couple of weeks ago most on this board were pointing out that we had a chance at Franklin and fucked up by passing.

The team that is 0-4 is 100% his. Their results this year are completely on him and they're shockingly bad.

In just a few weeks, he's gone from likely getting a raise from Penn State to fend off other programs, to hoping he's not on the hot seat. I don't know if I've ever seen a faster fall from grace, Herman included.

Ok guys the latest update is that Urban is definitely coming to Texas.

My sources are Shelley Meyer‘s Twitter likes. 2 hours ago she liked this Tweet from a user named “TomIsTurrible” (can’t embed so here’s a pic). Tweet is talking about Urban getting hired to coach somewhere.

ED57B102-3C2D-49E1-BF63-B93BC6283401.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Crazy how quickly things change. Just a couple of weeks ago most on this board were pointing out that we had a chance at Franklin and fucked up by passing.

The team that is 0-4 is 100% his. Their results this year are completely on him and they're shockingly bad.

In just a few weeks, he's gone from likely getting a raise from Penn State to fend off other programs, to hoping he's not on the hot seat. I don't know if I've ever seen a faster fall from grace, Herman included.

I'd like to say I always hated that fucking idea

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, futureman said:

no, this is wrong.  urban is not interested in coming to texas and is not a realistic option.  so who else?

Lol you’re not the hero surly wanted, but you’re what surly deserves. No urban, but you think Franklin at 0-4 who just lost to Nebraska is a top tier candidate. In-fucking-credible man. You have to be related to chip brown lulz. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Lol you’re not the hero surly wanted, but you’re what surly deserves. No urban, but you think Franklin at 0-4 who just lost to Nebraska is a top tier candidate. In-fucking-credible man. You have to be related to chip brown lulz. 

He can also read Urban's mind. Pretty amazing, right?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, MrBig said:

Ok guys the latest update is that Urban is definitely coming to Texas.

My sources are Shelley Meyer‘s Twitter likes. 2 hours ago she liked this Tweet from a user named “TomIsTurrible” (can’t embed so here’s a pic). Tweet is talking about Urban getting hired to coach somewhere.

ED57B102-3C2D-49E1-BF63-B93BC6283401.jpeg

This is actually pretty interesting. The guy has 1 follower, and it's a cam girl or some shit. He seems to just mostly talk political bs, then he makes one offhand comment about Urbs, and wifey likes it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, wood said:

This is actually pretty interesting. The guy has 1 follower, and it's a cam girl or some shit. He seems to just mostly talk political bs, then he makes one offhand comment about Urbs, and wifey likes it.

This plus Shelley also liking an #UrbantoUT tweet. 

DAD3EF65-FC96-47E6-B016-B6C8C4C7CC22.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

No he just really really wants to fist his own asshole on live stream but needs a failed bet to cover for the shame

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

Right after highlights of Tech win, they discussed  Bedlam next week, and asked Urban who he expects will meet in B12 Championship Game...

Urban said rematch of Red River game

(Just setting Turtle-Tom up for the fall...)

Good news is he's getting fired for sure, but bad news is we're ou's bitch for the 6th time in 4 years. I hate myself for having that thought. 

4 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Good news is he's getting fired for sure, but bad news is we're ou's bitch for the 6th time in 4 years. I hate myself for having that thought. 

What is it with people constantly sliding an extra loss in there? Was there a B12 title game we made that I'm unaware of?

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic