4) Kansas - UT canceled

5) tOSU drops out of top 4

6) Herman fired Tuesday

7) Meyer announced Wednesday

The stars are aligning and the dominos are falling 

Keeping the list up to date 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Believe someone has also mentioned that Rewind with Tom Herman was cancelled tonight. Add that to the data points. 

This is the kind of shit that I'm sure Urban looked at on the list of responsibilities as was like "WTF". Also, the commercial for Rewind is so freaking annoying.

3 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

That’s quite a history since 2003.  Thank god for the Russian oligarch and his money or Chelsea would be Portsmith. Let me know when you get above 30 trophies. 

Ah history, hold onto it. Crazy that Texas has won a National Championship since Arsenal won the league.

6 minutes ago, immamac said:

I hate to say it but TAMU vs tOSU would be insane ratings and makes a whole lot of sense for the "situation" both frozen out of CCG but ranked 4/5 as the final "play in" spot. 

A&M would get ran. Aggie tears are always fun but the fuckeyes are just as bad. Quite honestly it'd be a much better ending if a sink hole opened up and swallowed both. 

37 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Minnesota Nebraska was cancelled so Nebraska is available as a sacrificial lamb

If playing out-of-conference is allowed for this, I nominate the buckees to travel down to play on that 70s-astroturf-looking field in Conway, SC, and play Coastal Carolina. Wouldn't playing CC be better than holding what amounts to a glorified-scrimmage to beat the dead Nebraska bugeaters again?

9 minutes ago, Octavian said:

This is the kind of shit that I'm sure Urban looked at on the list of responsibilities as was like "WTF". Also, the commercial for Rewind is so freaking annoying.

We're going to find out one day that he turned the job down 100% because of Lowell Galindo. 

• Haha 7
  • Rage+1 1

Also, today is supposed to be when CDC hears the official "no" (vs. "leaning no" that FCB reported) from Urban's agent according to our boy Kirk Barton. Despite the fact that the only "no" we've heard so far has been from Michigan, will be interesting if we don't see any follow up on that.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, David Dennison said:

This thread is a perfect encapsulation of the overestimation many of our fans have of our place in the pantheon of college football.

CR dipshits still checking in on Football thread. Still somehow making it worse. FFS

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

23 minutes ago, immamac said:

I hate to say it but TAMU vs tOSU would be insane ratings and makes a whole lot of sense for the "situation" both frozen out of CCG but ranked 4/5 as the final "play in" spot. 

I would be all for this let's see who is really the better team.  It makes so much sense that there is no way it will happen.

48 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

First of all, I resent this statement.

Second, the flight tracking is an entertaining and harmless process that shouldn't be likened to some dildo holding themselves out to be an insider. Me and others who were tracking last week were clear about the fact that we're dildos, amateur dildos with a computer and no sources. And everyone knows that and can read what they want into flight reports given the surrounding information.

And frankly, I at least remain convinced that the Kendra Scott plane (and potentially others discussed) were in some way involved with the Urban courting. The only thing Urban not coming would prove as wrong without a shadow of a doubt is RGL, Squid, Ceddby and all of the other fake insiders. 

i will support derpy even if it means we go down with the ship together.  i too refuse to believe that the kendra-ex F900 was not in some way involved in something that happened last week.  i fell for it like it was proof that "it" was on, which obviously it wasn't/isn't.  but the F900 and other planes we tracked were involved, we just don't know which ones, and who/why.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, alincoln said:

The dudes on Columbus sports radio (Carpenter, Schlegel and the host) discussed Meyer "turning down" Texas this morning and were very rational.  Carpenter basically said that Urban apparently turned down the job for now but nothing would surprise him going forward.  Schlegel said Urban would want to secure his support staff (Italian mafia) before he goes anywhere and isn't going to disrupt Ohio State's season and current recruiting in doing so.  They also had a good laugh regarding what the support staff actually does (not too hard to read between the lines re: bagmen and practicing/training without coaches).

They all acknowledged that Texas is a huge part of Ohio State's current recruiting plan and that makes it harder for Urban to take the job as it would disrupt a lot of work Ohio State has put in down there as opposed to USC where Ohio State isn't very active.

Especially the week of the Michigan game. 

Seems to me that “being of life support” but not dead could be backing off to let things cool down. 

28 minutes ago, immamac said:

and it would also light a fire under our cigars and the tower.

in the '13 cotton bowl i remember this tribe openly and vehemently pulling for the thieves because it suited our interests to do so.

given on-brand nature of 2020, dare i say..... dare i say, gig 'em?

but it's fetch, because the b1g is going to screw indiana.

which gives tom allen a great excuse to..... _____________.

4 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

No disrespect to the sport and fans of it, but please GTFO of here with the soccer bullshit.

This thread is limited to speculation and discussion of UM to UT, best condiments, worst TX towns, burgers, barbeque and butts. 

Don't forget beaches.

13 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I would think he's contractually obliged to not lose to fucking TCU every year.

Is it possible TH himself is one of the Covids and is actually sick?  Seems like the reports were 3 players and a couple staff.  He would fall under staff I would think.  Might explain him missing the Zoom call and Rewind.  I want to believe otherwise but just occurred to me.

12 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

No disrespect to the sport and fans of it, but please GTFO of here with the soccer bullshit.

This thread is limited to speculation and discussion of UM to UT, best condiments, worst TX towns, burgers, barbeque and butts. 

I think I’m going to over to the busiest soccer thread and share some uneducated, broad based generalizations. See what kind of feedback I can get. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic