Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

13 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

fuccboi ran when i approached him at the golf course 

fuccboi called the cops on me & my woos 

Reveal hidden contents

everytime u people cap for @closetojumping is going to make it even more salty when i mollywhop that fuccboi on camera 

First of all, this is a made-up fantasy, and a very fucking strange one. Secondly, why does your bitch-ass need to approach him with your woos? Can’t handle a one-on-one fight?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, LarryMoeSurly said:

The entire purpose of the statement from CDC was to sure up our NS1 guys. If he releases that statement and then waffles on the obvious follow up question, then the first statement was worthless. 

We knew this was coming with NS1 happening soon. And we know that we’re still a month or more away from CUM turning us down 100%. I’d say it’s 50-60% Tom is here for 21 season, but what do I know. It’s not like I’m the senior sports writer for the AAS. 

You do know those guys can opt out of there LOI if there is a coaching change. 

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, ckhorn said:

This is done guys. CDC shit the bed and should be the 1st to go. We are wanting to save what 5 mill here. We are still going to owe the shit another 20 after next year. How much does the University lose in revenue over the next year because we have incompetent management and coach.

They'll lose a lot more $ than the buyout. 

This is like in trading when you are supposed to cut your losers and move on otherwise they have the potential to make a bad situation much much worse. 

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach

7 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

First of all, this is a made-up fantasy, and a very fucking strange one. Secondly, why does your bitch-ass need to approach him with your woos? Can’t handle a one-on-one fight?

And what the fuck are "woos"?

Is that like your boys if you're from Gen Worthless or whatever?

6 minutes ago, ckhorn said:

You do know those guys can opt out of there LOI if there is a coaching change. 

Uncertainty lost us Quentin Johnston last year, makes sense to provide a sense of stability ahead of NSD1 this year. As a bonus, maybe we even sign LJ.

Optics won't matter if the hire is a strong one.

2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

lulz

He still didn't say it in that quote. Tom Herman is our coach moving forward into next season. Well we are currently moving forward into next season and Tom Herman is our coach. I mean he certainly might be the coach in 2021 but there is a whole bunch of premature vaginal caterwauling going on in this thread right now.

The question to ask CDC is can fans start cancelling their season tickets because there is no doubt that Tom Herman will be the coach at Texas on opening day.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, workinghorn said:

This.

For anyone who still wants Urban, this provides cover for NSD and allows OSU to finish their season.

The ambiguity of the statement gives me more hope that Urban is still in play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds similar to my Qanon mother in law telling everyone to just wait until election fraud is proven and Trump continues as President. Ain’t happening!

• Fuck You 8

1 minute ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I think his interpretation is to keep the current recruits committed during negotiations, with confidence that nobody jumps ship if Urbs is hired.

The competitive, top-rated 'croots already jumped ship due to the inaction by CDC/TH, the same reason the captains opted out of the remainder of the season and/or bowl game.

It doesn't make a shit either way.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic