Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

15 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i have no idea who mina is and will have to google.  dinichdome was out of nowhere promoted from assorted hanger-on to bristol expert with zero qualifications whatsoever and next to beth mwns the most annoying least-qualified woman in sports broadcasting.

for dinich, it all depends on her upright cowgirl technique.

Mina actually seems like she knows her shit compared to that whore Heather who is just a dumb bitch. 

1 minute ago, TotallyLegit said:

Dang, what'd you do to lose 11 pounds since Thanksgiving?

Cut out most carbs, just generally ate better, & way less. Same exercise as usual. And no, this will not be a 'lifestyle change'. Just wanna get down to 205 or so. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, wood said:

Cut out most carbs, just generally ate better, & way less. Same exercise as usual. And no, this will not be a 'lifestyle change'. Just wanna get down to 205 or so. 

Congrats.  I lost 50 lbs. 3 years ago and have kept it off.  Only one thing I did, period.  Ate less.  That's it.  Same sometimes crap, sometimes not, just less of it.  Amazing how fast you can lose weight that way.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Hey Football night in America about to talk about Texas School for the Deaf historic win. That’s pretty cool.

I am out of rep. Sleepy. Damnit. 

Who was the DL who went to that school and went on to play for Nebraska? Can't remember if he made it to the pros.

1 minute ago, phdhorn said:

Congrats.  I lost 50 lbs. 3 years ago and have kept it off.  Only one thing I did, period.  Ate less.  That's it.  Same sometimes crap, sometimes not, just less of it.  Amazing how fast you can lose weight that way.

Yep. All the diets out there are just basically repackaging shit that everyone really knows deep down when it comes to losing weight. Burn more calories than you consume, and you will lose weight. It's not rocket science. You just have to decide you really wanna do it.

21 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I bought a pair of these before a trip to Chicago. My fiance hates when I wear em around the house, but I do it anyway. I should pick up another pair...

Just now, emp6856 said:

I bought a pair of these before a trip to Chicago. My fiance hates when I wear em around the house, but I do it anyway. I should pick up another pair...

Saw a tweet a bit ago, figured it was photoshopped, so I visited Amazon and searched for the brand.  Lo and behold, junk pouches on mens undergarments.  

24 minutes ago, wood said:

Nice! I just hit my goal weight, I was a lazy fuck before I started to intermittent fast and peloton when quarantine hit in March. Down from 260 to 219 today, trying to get below 200 for the first time since high school. Does not stop me from smoking meat daily and consuming massive amounts of alcohol

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Saw a tweet a bit ago, figured it was photoshopped, so I visited Amazon and searched for the brand.  Lo and behold, junk pouches on mens undergarments.  

It was mostly as a joke, but the confidence boost I got from a warm secure dick & sack is indescribable

6 minutes ago, TotallyLegit said:

Hey @immamac, how come you can't do a rolling update?

This was a major version upgrade not one of the minor ones. I had to redo all the themes and everything it is rebuilt entirely on the front end and should be much quicker and have more features. 

There is also a native mobile app like tapatalk now available. 

• Hook 'Em 8

Urban needs this job like he needs another hole in the head.

People also ask

What disease does Urban Meyer have?
The sideline incident was the product of years of issues Meyer had suffered due to an abnormally large arachnoid cyst on his brain. Doctors diagnosed it in 1998, when Meyer was at Notre Dame, and drained it of spinal fluid in 2014 through a surgery that required two holes in his head.

1 minute ago, immamac said:

This was a major version upgrade not one of the minor ones. I had to redo all the themes and everything it is rebuilt entirely on the front end and should be much quicker and have more features. 

There is also a native mobile app like tapatalk now available. 

Night mode alone is bad ass 

1 minute ago, Caddox said:

Ill just do quick cliffs:

Close friends BIL was at a lease this weekend with someone that was in the room in Dallas when they were putting together the donor side of the UM stuff. Buddy texts me earlier and says the program and the CDC stuff whatever was constant conversation.

- They still feel good about UM.

- CDC is hardly even involved.

- Tom Herman is toast

My main question without being too pushy was why was everyone celebrating on Saturday and then shitty news comes out Sunday and everyone goes completely silent? He said they felt like this last round of negotiations went really well, but that they all agreed to give Meyer space bc it was clear he needed it. Then they all went nuts bc Meyer basically told us he felt great about stuff and that he wants to let the season or his fox stuff or our season or whatever shake out. Meyer had started to get cagey and then he gave us a super positive indication without us asking for one. 

Flying The X Files GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Close friends BIL was at a lease this weekend with someone that was in the room in Dallas when they were putting together the donor side of the UM stuff. Buddy texts me earlier and says the program and the CDC stuff whatever was constant conversation.

- Tom Herman is toast

My main question without being too pushy was why was everyone celebrating on Saturday and then shitty news comes out Sunday and everyone goes completely silent? He said they felt like this last round of negotiations went really well, but that they all agreed to give Meyer space bc it was clear he needed it. Then they all went nuts bc Meyer basically told us he felt great about stuff and that he wants to let the season or his fox stuff or our season or whatever shake out. Meyer had started to get cagey and then he gave us a super positive indication without us asking for one. 

Goddamn just trying to decipher the layers of hearsay and I have a fucking headache. 

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Caddox said:

- Tom Herman is toast

So when was this super positive indication? That Saturday when you said it was done? 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic