Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

6 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Fat ass women at the grocery store that park their basket on one side of the aisle and stand on the other side of the aisle blocking the whole mother fucker.

Stay behind your basket dumbass.

You've been bitching about this to yer husband for years  I bet.... {OBLIGATORY}.

Millennialspeak news and sports reporters beginning EVERY FUCKING SPOKEN sentence summarizing some event with "So . . . ."  So - nothing!  Say what you came to say without a fucking "so . . ." preamble and get on with it.

And since when did a reaction have to be a "takeaway?"

I blame bold roast coffee beans and ritalin.

• Like 2

4 way stops.

Know and follow the GD rules.

Don't:

Try to go when it's not your fucking turn.( It fucks everything up)

Wave for me to go when it's your fucking turn. (It fucks everything up)

Stop 5 feet behind the stop sign and then stop again at the stop sign when you're the only one in line at that stop sign (It fucks everything up)

Do:

Go when it's your turn.

Stay the fuck out of the intersection when it's my turn.

• Like 2

When you use the Font drop-down box in Windows ... powerpoint, word, notepad, whatever.... and are inundated with 1000s of fucking butt fucking ugly ass shit that you would never voluntarily choose in a million years...............

Arial Condensed, Franklin Gothic, Courier Regular, Courier New, Impact, all the ridiculous Scripts, 300 variants of Segoe, motherfucking Webdings and Wingdingdongs....

on all my computers i tried to delete it from the computer 1 by 1.  and most of them, windows wont allow because its a "system protected font"

well i just discovered you could right-click on all the motherfucker and "Hide" them.  never to be seen on a drop-down menu again. hallelujah

43 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

When you use the Font drop-down box in Windows ... powerpoint, word, notepad, whatever.... and are inundated with 1000s of fucking butt fucking ugly ass shit that you would never voluntarily choose in a million years...............

Arial Condensed, Franklin Gothic, Courier Regular, Courier New, Impact, all the ridiculous Scripts, 300 variants of Segoe, motherfucking Webdings and Wingdingdongs....

on all my computers i tried to delete it from the computer 1 by 1.  and most of them, windows wont allow because its a "system protected font"

well i just discovered you could right-click on all the motherfucker and "Hide" them.  never to be seen on a drop-down menu again. hallelujah

or the opposite. Around 2010 some genius at IBM built and distributed templates for powerpoint we were required to use. Except he used some obscure font one one or two of the types of slides that was not part of the regular powerpoint stuff so everyone who used his templates and probably everyone who got a presentation with them had to download the obscure font before we gave up and modified the previous version

Edited by AUinHsv

5 minutes ago, AUinHsv said:

or the opposite. Around 2010 some genius at IBM built and distributed templates for powerpoint we were required to use. Except he used some obscure font one one or two of the types of slides that was not part of the regular powerpoint stuff so everyone who used his templates and probably everyone who got a presentation with them had to download the obscure font before we gave up and modified the previous version

firstly, fuck him in his grandmother's anus hole.  secondly, the system will still be able to display all the required fonts, and all the commonly perpetuated fonts as a result of MS packaging all that shit in there

2 hours ago, 52-80 said:

When you use the Font drop-down box in Windows ... powerpoint, word, notepad, whatever.... and are inundated with 1000s of fucking butt fucking ugly ass shit that you would never voluntarily choose in a million years

(...)

Don't you just hate those annoying problems that are easily remedied?

3 hours ago, El Diablo said:

"A Christmas Story" was on the TV in the waiting room at the eye doctors office today. WTF man, it ain't even Thanksgiving day yet. 

ETA: Maybe it's considered okay there because "You'll put your eye out kid!"?

I hate networks that air Christmas movies March through November, but not in December when one actually might be in the mood. It seems to be a thing on cable. I don't get it.

Fuck me.  I go to movies during the day so I don't have to sit next to anyone.  I also go to reserved seating theaters because USUALLY people understand the unwritten rule: in a mostly empty theater, you do not select seats next to anyone else.  You get your own arm rest and you don't have to hear them chewing popcorn and drinking soda or smell their gas.

Situation: I went to see overlord for the first show of the day.  Theater has 8 rows and 14 seats in each row.  I bought my ticket 10 minutes before the show started so most of the people going are already there or have already purchased tickets.  I chose the 4th row with two seats between me and the only other people on my row.  5 seats to my right are empty.  The row behind me only has 1 person on it.  

As the credits are about half way done, two people walk in and where do they sit: BETWEEN ME AND THE PEOPLE TO MY LEFT.  Not only are they now invading my arm rest, they are invading the guy who like me assumed he would have his own arm rest.   

The theater is 75% empty or more and this cock knocker gets a choice at the box office of where to sit, sees two spaces and thinks, "yeah, that is where I have to be".

I have never been so upset I couldn't muster up a fart.  

"A Christmas Story" was on the TV in the waiting room at the eye doctors office today. WTF man, it ain't even Thanksgiving day yet. 
ETA: Maybe it's considered okay there because "You'll put your eye out kid!"?
Would not watch.

Just like ive never watched an entire Christmas story from start to finish. Ive pretty much piece it together in those 24 hours it's on though

Fuck me.  I go to movies during the day so I don't have to sit next to anyone.  I also go to reserved seating theaters because USUALLY people understand the unwritten rule: in a mostly empty theater, you do not select seats next to anyone else.  You get your own arm rest and you don't have to hear them chewing popcorn and drinking soda or smell their gas.
Situation: I went to see overlord for the first show of the day.  Theater has 8 rows and 14 seats in each row.  I bought my ticket 10 minutes before the show started so most of the people going are already there or have already purchased tickets.  I chose the 4th row with two seats between me and the only other people on my row.  5 seats to my right are empty.  The row behind me only has 1 person on it.  
As the credits are about half way done, two people walk in and where do they sit: BETWEEN ME AND THE PEOPLE TO MY LEFT.  Not only are they now invading my arm rest, they are invading the guy who like me assumed he would have his own arm rest.   
The theater is 75% empty or more and this cock knocker gets a choice at the box office of where to sit, sees two spaces and thinks, "yeah, that is where I have to be".
I would've gotten up and moved. Fuck that.

1 hour ago, DougO said:

I hate networks that air Christmas movies March through November, but not in December when one actually might be in the mood. It seems to be a thing on cable. I don't get it.

Oh, they air Christmas movies in December... just shitty ones that were made by their network starring B level country stars and 90's sitcom character actors.

• Like 1

Why didn't you just move?

10 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Would not watch.

Just like ive never watched an entire Christmas story from start to finish. Ive pretty much piece it together in those 24 hours it's on though

A Christmas Story might be the worst holiday movie ever.

I hate that pansy assed kid and everything about that movie.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

13 hours ago, GottaB said:

My takeaway is you are that guy that goes to the movies alone. By yourself. Just you. 

9 hours ago, davidg said:

My takeaway is you are that guy that goes to the movies alone. By yourself. Just you. 

Yep.  And it is every bit of wonderful you would expect it to be.  Nobody arguing over what to see and whether it was any good.  No obligation to feed them or judge you for eating crap food.....unless some jack hole doesn't obey the unwritten rules of theater etiquette.  

• Like 6

every single website i log in now demands to send me a goddamn SMS or Email with an identification code because it 'does not recognize' this computer... like goddamn just let me through, asshole
Tired to log into Los Angeles county courts record system today. Already had an account from years ago but didnt store the password and the common ones didn't work. Reset required me to remember the numbers of the billing address (easy) and last 4 digits of my years old credit card (impossible) to reset. What a terrible cluster of a system.