6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

2 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I love how he just glossed over the "sales" part of executive. 

I once had the estimable position of Assistant Manager of a going concern in the Houston area myself. I was the second of two persons who worked at a Stop 'N Go location. The chicks were all over me.

6 hours ago, EP_Texican said:

73629b4692b14e572a55ebe5ed2e49b6.jpg
29fe6b6a307bb553d6288cbe7cc0b857.jpg
One of the most successful executives in Houston bought 10k in furniture without denting his bank account. Baller status.

you forgot the huge cock.  He dropped 10k on furniture without making a dent in his bank account AND he has a huge cock

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Best served cold said:

Hey, asshole! What's wrong with a "tract" home in Atascocita?! If it's good enough for Kelvin then it's good enough for me!

Close. Quick Google search shows that he’s been in Kingwood since at least July 2023. Owns a 3200 SF home with his wife, Shannon.

Am I doxxing him if I post the online realtor website for Hamm’s crib? I mean he uses his real name on Twitter and he’s easily searchable on Harris County CAD.

Not sure why there are numbers on the individual stairs in his home, which looks nice enough. $500K gets you quite a bit in Kingwood, it appears.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

It's like watching an alcoholic go on a bender. It's funny at first but then you just feel dirty because you know it's mental illness. That dude needs to get help.

I don’t know. Being one of the most successful executives in one of the biggest cities in the US, WHILE ALSO having a huge cock has to be awesome.  Mental illness or otherwise. 

• Haha 5

Wow ... I just read all of these updates. I really think Taylor Hamm is mentally ill. Other than the guys on IPIHB, who goes on the internet and brags about the size of his cock?  Maybe it's just a severe Napoleon complex or maybe he was just wasted but ... damn. 

It's probably a good thing for him, personally, to have deleted his account, given how much craziness he's tweeted over the years.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Social media isn’t for everyone. Especially when you’ve taken the losses this man has. Literally every time he posts he needs to expect someone being in his shit. That’s part of it when you’ve got little man syndrome and couldn’t cut it in the pool business I guess.