missing south austin woman

hayden_horn

Watching the APD presser right now. Bullet points so far:

• Arrest has been made (2 counts of kidnapping, tampering with a corpse). Additional charges could be added as investigation unfolds
  • Waiting on autopsy & DNA evidence to confirm the identities, but they are believed to be Heidi and Margo
  • Officials are not providing the name of the person arrested

Looks like from KXAN the car was backed up into the back patio/back yard of the house. I wonder how long Heidi was alive. Like if she was killed the day she disappeared or if she was ever alive at all in the perp’s house for a period of time. Lots of rumors everywhere online on this. Just so tragic and also goes to show the great LENGTHS that MF or whatever her name is supposed to be went to carry on the charade that she was pregnant and also gave birth. She may have been at one point but I doubt it. Lots and lots of planning went into this. Maybe she thought she’d snatch the baby at birth since she was also present for it? 

• Like 1

Looks like from KXAN the car was backed up into the back patio/back yard of the house. I wonder how long Heidi was alive. Like if she was killed the day she disappeared or if she was ever alive at all in the perp’s house for a period of time. Lots of rumors everywhere online on this. Just so tragic and also goes to show the great LENGTHS that MF or whatever her name is supposed to be went to carry on the charade that she was pregnant and also gave birth. She may have been at one point but I doubt it. Lots and lots of planning went into this. Maybe she thought she’d snatch the baby at birth since she was also present for it? 
It's borderline impossible to snatch a baby from the hospital now a days so if that was her plan, it was a pretty poor one. Then again, the plan she did go with was pretty fucking stupid as well. So it's a possibility.

2 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

That's an OU hoodie she's wearing in that booking photo. There's a video of a bench trial conducted today for some outstanding traffic warrants she had and she is wearing the same hoodie and it has a big OU logo on it.

On Friday afternoon, Harris Co. Institute of Forensic Sciences positively identified the body as that of Heidi Broussard. The cause of her death was also determined to be “ligature strangulation,” which is defined as a “type of strangulation that occurs with the use of mass that is not the body weight.” An example of this kind of death is being strangled by a rope.

Damnit. It’s not like there is any good way to be murdered. But this isn’t exactly fast either. I can’t imagine. I just can’t also imagine that this disgusting friend of hers didn’t have help. It’s possible that she didn’t. There were a lot of pictures Heidi posted on FB and also texts with a multitude of friends about JC (the dad/fiancé) showing many bruises she claimed he gave her and that she had attempted to leave him a few times. But changed her mind when she became pregnant with Margo. Maybe she decided she was going to leave again? Her shitass friend plays along with that aspect of it. Like she’s going to help her. Then gets her home and strangled her with something? If she didn’t have help in killing Heidi this makes more sense. Then she backs her car up to the house to get the body out? It seems like anyone would have fought or tried to fight off a strangulation unless there was more than one perp? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Iceman said:

sorry to threaten your bubble with an ounce of positivity and a glimmer of optimism.

Since you keep up with me so closely, surely you remember i was adopted before my 4th birthday after having been removed twice from an abusive/ neglectful home.  Not saying that necessarily equates to a path of normalcy for the boy.  I have, however, absolutely lived what I was describing, but WTF do I know...  I mean with a background like that and my parents having had 27 foster kids, why would I share any of that with anyone?

Now back to living like the world is ending every fucking day...  doom and gloom is our creed.

CDC posts here as Iceman? 

So if your the defense attorney for psycho bitch the story is client was desperate for a baby and while they covered for the husband, who was a wife and child beater, she did not murder drugee whore mom rather only disposed of the body in exchange for child.  Thats how it works, right surly lawyers?

Edited by RollLeft

8 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

So if your the defense attorney for psycho bitch the story is client was desperate for a baby and while they covered for the husband, who was a wife and child beater, she did not murder drugee whore mom rather only disposed of the body right?  Thats how it works, right surly lawyers?

Not a lawyer and don’t know any real facts of the case, but I think they would play up the boyfriend angle and not go after the dead mother. Instead insist that boyfriend did it when she lost her baby and she was fearful for her life. How could she be complicit, the dead mother was her best friend!! 

also she chose to go natural with the birth because of Jesus, that’s why there is no medical record of her pregnancy. She just so thankful that this is coming to light so her boyfriend can be punished for kidnapping and murdering her friend while also hold her and the baby hostage.

27 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

So if your the defense attorney for psycho bitch the story is client was desperate for a baby and while they covered for the husband, who was a wife and child beater, she did not murder drugee whore mom rather only disposed of the body right?  Thats how it works, right surly lawyers?

Uggh. I’d imagine the autopsy would be able to somewhat pinpoint when she was killed. To a degree. Hopefully, that timeframe eliminates anyone the defense might be able to point the finger at outside of crazy bitch friend? Probably a long shot though. 
Since we are just speculating with a limited amount of information. Guessing cell phone pings and any camera stuff the authorities would get of crazy bitch friend’s vehicle will be useful. Leaving the victims apartment in Austin. I don’t imagine she walks though. 
a good timeline and camera evidence of the crazy bitch friend’s car is what will hopefully counter most defense strategies. 

Authorities were reportedly able to locate Fieramusca car in the Austin area around the time of Broussard's disappearance.”

https://www.kvue.com/mobile/article/news/local/heidi-broussard-houston-home-missing-austin-woman/269-f2ddad6d-7f7f-4b70-a304-d41f0cfcbdbb

Edited by Nicole44
  • Like 1

If y’all are familiar with any missing persons cases then you have heard of Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch:

“The director of a non-profit search and recovery team helping with Heidi Broussard’s disappearance said he couldn’t “believe how sincere” the suspect sounded when he spoke to her days before she was arrested in connection with Broussard’s death.

Miller is the director of Equusearch, a mounted search and recovery team out of Houston.

A few days after Broussard went missing, Miller said he spoke with Magen Fieramusca over the phone for 45 minutes in an effort to help organize a search for Broussard.

Fieramusca was arrested and charged with two counts of kidnapping and tampering with a corpse on Friday after Broussard’s body was found in the trunk of a car in northwest Houston.

Miller said during the conversation with Fieramusca, she painted the picture that Heidi’s Fiancé, Shane Carey, had something to do with Broussard’s disappearance. “Magen just kept telling me about how that relationship was and different things that he had done to Heidi. And (Magen) had been talking to (Heidi) for years trying to get her away,” said Miller.

At the time of the phone call, Miller didn’t know that Fieramusca had Broussard’s baby.

“I understand Magen even had out on Facebook that she had a baby and that baby is 15 days old and she never gave any indication to me on Sunday she had a baby,” said Miller.

What came as a surprise to Miller and many others following this case closely was seeing charges pressed against Fieramusca knowing Broussard and her were friends for over two decades.

“Megan was actually there when Heidi had the baby, that’s how close of friends they were,” said Miller.

Medical examiners ruled Broussard’s cause of death as “ligature strangulation.”

“What was the motive? I don’t know if anyone will ever truly, truly understand,” said Miller.

"When somebody who is expected to do a thing like that, and it happens, you just have a bad feeling. When it comes to be true, it's just sad, very sad," said Darryl Ehlert, who was Fieramusca's next door neighbor. "When you find out its your next-door neighbor involved in something like that, it's just beyond belief."

https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/search-expert-cant-believe-how-sincere-suspect-sounded-days-before-arrest

23 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

22508682-7813043-Megan_Rose_Fieramusca_a

Jesus, this case gets more and more bizarre.  I mean, who the fuck would think Bill Belichick would steal a baby?

Edited by Goredho
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 12/20/2019 at 9:38 AM, crash_davis said:

I cannot believe the bf would go through with this. No pussy is worth that. And if the Maygen chic were trying to pass herself off as pregnant, imagine how fucking fat she is. He killed an innocent new mom and stole her kid for a fat ass, psycho bitch????????

tenor.gif?itemid=15065553

On 12/20/2019 at 2:33 PM, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Wow, I brought up this possibility on page one, but I figured it was a long shot.   So sorry for the husband and kids.  Fucking people, man...

I can’t wait to see which one of the judgmental birds on NextDoor that had already convicted heidi’s fiancé will be the first one over trying to start her reclamation project.  

28 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I can’t wait to see which one of the judgmental birds on NextDoor that had already convicted heidi’s fiancé will be the first one over trying to start her reclamation project.  

Not far off...  won’t post the replies cuz names, but they include all the ones who accused the husband, threw out unsubstantiated claims of abuse, but they’re now asking about the vigil and go fund me.

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag

This may have been answered earlier but I’m still confused. Is the Austin boyfriend the father of the baby?  Or was he just the boyfriend but not the father of Margot?  The reason I’m asking is because the baby went from the hospital to a foster home, not home to him. Now today there’s an artical saying multiple times that the baby has left foster-care and has been “returned to family” but no specific mention of the boyfriend.  The wording just sounds weird being so vague about returning to family instead of returning to her father.  No details of him being reunited with his child.  The whole thing makes it sound like she’s going somewhere other than home to him. 

^

Was thinking the same thing (after I was done laughing at mulletpini's evil wisecrack).  He has never been mentioned as the father, during her period of being missing, after her body was found, and during the child's stay in foster care, and not now either.  Strange.  Some of you lawyers or LEO's should chime in.  I am sorta getting the impression that its her parents that are now looking after the baby.  Not that there's anything normal or sane about these two dipshits from Houston, but I think he wasn't the father because their plan was to get the Mom out of the picture and keep the baby and then they assumed he'd just eventually give up and move on.  I dunno.  I was wondering initially why this was national news.  Tragic, yes.  But, national?  But then the more we learn about how fucked up these people are, the more I get the draw of the story.  This is the most premeditated act of horror I have learned about in quite some time.  

The boyfriend--Shane Carey-- has (thankfully) been out of the spotlight for almost a week. I may be wrong, but I don't know that I've even a seen a public comment from him since Heidi's body was found. He must be holed up somewhere. If he were to go out in public he'd have a couple dozen cameras in his face at all times.

I certainly don't blame him for remaining silent.  When he does emerge, I hope people give him the space he deserves.  Was just pontificating if he was the father or not.  

Now everybody that knew her is going to beat themselves up over how they missed the signs for the past year what Megan was up to.  

Fieramuca, I'm wanna get a message to you in custody.  You've heard that saying about how rough prison is for people who hurt children.  Don't worry about that part, least of your worries.  You took this baby's mother, before the baby ever had a chance.  the baby had a blank slate for a new life and you robbed that.  Now the baby will spend the rest of its life wondering how things would have turned out differently had its mom been around.  That's what every woman in women's prison think about every day.  And now they get to meet someone who embodies that empty, yet rage-filled, feeling that simmers in them every single day of confinement.  Their lives would have been different if only their mom had been around or been better to them (that's true for male prisoners as well, obviously). 

But they also, as women, wonder how their baby's lives would have been different had they been in their lives and made better decisions.  And now you're gonna stroll in, the most famous mug in prison since Martha Stewart, and all that angst and fury now has a physical target.  Ex-Cops and pedophiles are gonna fare better  in jail than what happens to you.  You're literally a walking metaphor for everything bad in their eyes.  The physical and sexual abuse you are about to receive for the next several decades is beyond anything I can fathom (and I get paid to worse-case things).  Most prisoners, even the most hated, can fight or fuck their way to some peace and quiet.  But your torment will never end, because your fellow inmates' childhoods can never be repeated.  You're just gonna have to take it, if you even stay alive.  It will never end, a merciless and eternal cycle of abuse of every variety. 

Violence and depravity that hasn't even been invented yet will be visited upon your body and soul, because now that savagery finally has a canvas on which to paint---YOU. 

Edited by Lobo

3 hours ago, Your Mom said:

This may have been answered earlier but I’m still confused. Is the Austin boyfriend the father of the baby?  Or was he just the boyfriend but not the father of Margot?  The reason I’m asking is because the baby went from the hospital to a foster home, not home to him. Now today there’s an artical saying multiple times that the baby has left foster-care and has been “returned to family” but no specific mention of the boyfriend.  The wording just sounds weird being so vague about returning to family instead of returning to her father.  No details of him being reunited with his child.  The whole thing makes it sound like she’s going somewhere other than home to him. 

This article published this morning says that baby Margot was reunited with Shane Carey last night. 

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2019/12/24/baby-margot-to-be-reunited-with-father-monday-night-after-mother-found-dead/