Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

11 hours ago, Lobo said:

Yeah Kushner just referred to a constitutionally mandated federal election, which is technically left to the states to decide and hold, as “our plan for right now.”

I mean if trump had said that, I’d be disgusted but not shocked.  Who the fUck is this former 3rd team all conference date rapist to tell us he’s right now planning to let us have our 53rd consecutive presidential election.  Didn’t realize the last 52 were all waiting on him.  

If it’s left to the states we’re in trouble too. Texas would probably vote to postpone. Patrick, Paxton and Abbot would insist on it. 

Edited by Brandywine

Guest Lobo

Close the polls and the mail.  The two things mandated in the constitution.  But make damn sure T.J. Maxx and Chili's are still open, and mask-free.  GOT IT, CHIEF!  ;)

15 hours ago, Message Board User said:

Howard speaks the truth.  And I'd say there is zero chance Trump attacks Howard.  Howard has millions of listeners who voted for Trump.  But if Trump turned on Howard, those voters would stay loyal to Howard and either vote for Biden or stay home on election day.  That will matter in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida.  Trump needs to tread lightly here.

1 minute ago, Jive Turkey said:

The cookie doesn't fall far from the tree.

Let's say you were dropped onto this planet and didn't have any frame of reference for any of the current political goings on.  How could you look at the people on the dotard side and think, "yeah, they seem like really smart and genuine people.  what they are saying is probably the truth"?

14 hours ago, Lobo said:

Yeah Kushner just referred to a constitutionally mandated federal election, which is technically left to the states to decide and hold, as “our plan for right now.”

I mean if trump had said that, I’d be disgusted but not shocked.  Who the fUck is this former 3rd team all conference date rapist to tell us he’s right now planning to let us have our 53rd consecutive presidential election.  Didn’t realize the last 52 were all waiting on him.  

Do you know how hard it is to be first team? To win the Cosby? Hell, his FIL went pro and we didn’t even bat an eye when it was brought up in the campaign. 

On 5/11/2020 at 11:47 PM, Hank Kingsley said:

Trump and the GOP seem to be going batshit crazy more often than normal right now.  "ObamaGate"? This is the shit they're pulling out in order to win?

Even though the election isn't until November, it feels like we are approaching the endgame.

Yes, their distraction tactics are starting to bottom out. They are like that kid from the Sopranos who was getting bullied in the shower after gym class and his only response was shitting on the floor to freak everyone out.

• Like 2

so wait...Obamagate...what is it exactly? are they saying? i mean,...are they actually just not saying WHAT it is, or have they said and i am missing it...or are they literally just using the term to make the trumpborg think there's this mysterious 'Obamagate' out there that is really, really terrible? really?? 

Guest Lobo

Eric is pissed at Fusion GPS and Mook because Mook used that experience to join forces with an unlikely ally, Matt Rhoades (Romney's 2012 Campaign Chief).  Trumps have it in for Romney, and now for Rhoades who is helping the Lincoln Project take down the Trumps.  And wouldn't you know it, Rhoades and Mook joined forces to project the foreign hacking of our campaigns (from making sure oppo research is at least done by the opposing party, but an opposing country TO actual ballot integrity.  

There is a reason Mook and Rhoades joined forces and a reason why the Trumps are taking dead aim on them.  Their playbook can be spotted from a mile away.  

8 minutes ago, mchookem said:

so wait...Obamagate...what is it exactly? are they saying? i mean,...are they actually just not saying WHAT it is, or have they said and i am missing it...or are they literally just using the term to make the trumpborg think there's this mysterious 'Obamagate' out there that is really, really terrible? really?? 

Trump was asked this the other day and didn't know. "You know what it is!". 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mchookem said:

They’re just doing what they always do, just flinging poo and hoping.   

15 minutes ago, mchookem said:

Its like those companies that come up with branding and then later on try to find a product to fit within that branding.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Obamagate - obama had the audacity to be  president while being black !!!!!!

It's like the game Clue...for the GOP, the answer is always:

Black guy in the Oval Office, wearing a tan suits, with his feet on the desk, eating arugula and spicy mustard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

It’s safe to reopen but not safe to go vote? Huh.

Voting is non-essential to republicans.  I am sure they will come up with a Covid-19 Tax so that voters will have to purchase $20 worth of gloves/masks in certain neighborhoods to be allowed to vote.    

Edited by Nivek

5 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

It's like the game Clue...for the GOP, the answer is always:

Black guy in the Oval Office, wearing a tan suits, with his feet on the desk, eating arugula and spicy mustard.

Don’t forget he took the BLACK First Lady on a DATE in NYC !!!!!!!

greatest presidential scandal ever !!!!    

28 minutes ago, SameSame said:

They’re just doing what they always do, just flinging poo and hoping.   

And still some cannot help themselves and choose to look at the wall and find out the answer.  

3 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Howard speaks the truth.  And I'd say there is zero chance Trump attacks Howard.  Howard has millions of listeners who voted for Trump.  But if Trump turned on Howard, those voters would stay loyal to Howard and either vote for Biden or stay home on election day.  That will matter in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida.  Trump needs to tread lightly here.

Howard's already gone on record saying he's voting for Biden, so he's all but publicly told his listeners to do the same.

You don't remember arugulagate?
Proved Obama was an elitist.
And then that horrible bitch Michelle planted a vegetable garden at the White House and tried to promote healthy eating because God forbid we do anything other than shove Big Macs down our gullets. Nutrition is for librul queers. You think yer better'n me or something?
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

"On a sunlit Friday afternoon in July, Barack Obama stopped by Beverly Van Fossen's farm in Adel, Iowa, to speak about "rural issues." It was standard Hawkeye State stumping—until the senator took a stab at sympathizing with farmers whose crop prices have stagnated. "Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?" he asked. Unfortunately, Adel isn't exactly arugula country."

Hahaha

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Continental Op said:
49 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

And then that horrible bitch Michelle planted a vegetable garden at the White House and tried to promote healthy eating because God forbid we do anything other than shove Big Macs down our gullets. Nutrition is for librul queers. You think yer better'n me or something?

8 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

I'd like to take a flamethrower to all of them.

Sitting there with six figures of plastic surgery, every one of them, talking about the cost of someone's jacket or boots?

Fucking elitist, hypocritical bags of shit.

What kind of idiots can't tell just by looking and listening to these people's tones of voice that they're not legitimate sources of news?  They're like if Barbie and Ken dolls came to life and were reading off of Satan's teleprompter.

Go fuck yourselves, Fox News consumers.  You are what's wrong with this country.  If you really want to MAGA, then get the fuck out.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 6