Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I could see where he might have a small wig in back to cover up a large bald spot, with a hideous combover that is used to integrate the wig.  I think there was something like that in the opening scene of American Hustle.  Honestly, his hair looks stupid, but you have to give props for successfully hiding a bald spot if that is what he is doing. 

Whatever it is, it's no match for a nice gust of wind. But, as someone said on the previous page, my first thought was that it looked a bit like a cochlear.

Donald-Trump-hair-1225601.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Whatever it is, it's no match for a nice gust of wind. But, as someone said on the previous page, my first thought was that it looked a bit like a cochlear.

Jesus, it looks like that scene in "Empire" when you get a glimpse of the back of Vader's head with his helmet off in his private chamber.  

There's still good in you Donald, I know it! 

Narrator:  There wasn't 

15 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

As much fun as it is to poke fun at his wretched disfigurement, let's focus on the important things people.  This money should all be clawed back after he is convicted of defrauding the American public.  If we end up with a Dem president and he is in any way let off the hook, I will fucking riot.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

I'm still astounded he even asked this question, in that room full of experts.  This guy doesn't understand high school biology.  

High School? He wouldn’t pass my 11 year olds science class. You think this moron could memorize the periodic table?

The "Biden is riddled with dementia" notion is frustrating to me.  His brain might be slightly brittle due to age, but Biden's problem isn't due to a slow deterioration.  Joe Biden is dumb.  He's always been dumb and he has been lighting himself on fire by simply talking since the 80's.  No matter how many times he's told, he can't speak to people without awkwardly touching them because his idiocy comes from an innate, simian core of stupid instinct that he can't ignore.  He's incapable of speaking to other humans without playing with their hair or a button on their shirt like an infant who can't process their environment without physically touching it.  He has managed to be stone fucking stupid multiple times without intense scrutiny.  

His overall image has somehow managed to be maintained by multiple appearances on cable news to discuss ONE topic for 40 seconds in the last 20 years.  I remember when he looked keen and concise by railing against the Iraq War on MSNBC.  It was an appearance that lasted about a minute with Chris Matthews.  But the second it was over all you could say was "nice segment, Joe, but you voted for that war, you potato-brained drool tube."  

Joe Biden is dumb.  He's old, but he's not dumb because he's old.  He's just dumb as a fucking stump because he's dumb.  9 months of intensely parsing every sentence recklessly mumbled by Joe Biden will immerse all of us in a swirling toilet flush idiocy.  Maybe it won't matter.  Trump said some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard in 2015 and won.  We're about to witness a bonanza festival of idiocy with two presidential candidates in the name of mainstream normalcy.  This election might be decided by who luckily manages to bump into the least sharp-cornered objects.  Hopefully every room will have covered wall sockets and smooth, rounded edges on the furniture.  Godspeed.  We're all counting on you.   

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

That weird show where he's asking about the flu vaccine, and he's asking the stupid question and fixates on "months" when the FDA/CDC guys are telling him, "Maybe we'll have a prototype vaccine by then, but it'll be a year and a half until we have something real,"  that's him grabbing onto a set up.  He's going to come out in a few months when this thing is fully developed and people have coronavirus all over and say, "Those guys at the CDC/FDA are the ones to blame.  You heard them say vaccine in a month."  After all, he has an election to win.

2 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Maybe it won't matter.  Trump said some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard in 2015 and won.

True, but GOP base is a lot less educated than Dem base, so I don't know that it's an even playing field.

Just now, DixonHur said:

True, but GOP base is a lot less educated than Dem base, so I don't know that it's an even playing field.

The left will likely resent Biden's idiocy while the rural base of Trump will cheer and agree that we need more forest fires.  Biden's dumbness will be frowned upon and Trump's ignorance will be cheered and repeated in chants. 

I have my doubts about Bernie's ability to win.  I'm probably wrong but I bought into the panic about a doomed candidacy.  This will be painful to watch.  I hope Biden somehow wins so we can maybe stumble to another election where we accidentally end up with someone intelligent.  This is the dream.   

5 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

the rioting should have started a long, long time ago - and continued until Trump was physically removed from the White House.  

and he will be let off the hook once he is out of office, whenever that is.  just like he has been with everything else.  it will be chalked up to “moving on and healing.”  there will be no meaningful consequences for Trump or any of his criminal family members of administration beyond what is already in the books (much of which will likely go away via pardons).  they are all going to skate. 

Well then I guess I better sharpen my pitchfork

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chooky said:

The left will likely resent Biden's idiocy while the rural base of Trump will cheer and agree that we need more forest fires.  Biden's dumbness will be frowned upon and Trump's ignorance will be cheered and repeated in chants. 

I have my doubts about Bernie's ability to win.  I'm probably wrong but I bought into the panic about a doomed candidacy.  This will be painful to watch.  I hope Biden somehow wins so we can maybe stumble to another election where we accidentally end up with someone intelligent.  This is the dream.   

What are the chances that the Dems use the 25th Amendment on Biden if he manages to get elected?  The problem, I suppose, is that he will have been elected after already showing signs of cognitive decline, so people will say "this is the guy the people wanted" (just like with Trump's corruption and lunacy).  Because of that, he'd have to go off a cliff for anyone to be willing to take action.  Still, given the Democratic Party isn't a cult, it would seem possible that we'd manage to get a competent president before 2024.  Fingers crossed for a truly strong running mate for Biden, just in case.  

4 minutes ago, Woland said:

I look at those pictures, think of Melania, and then think of Catherine Parr having to be married to Henry VIII at the end of his life.

Lulz. More like "getting to be married." Melania would be getting fisted for tokens on chaturbate to pay the rent if she didnt manage to attach herself to Donald's bank account. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

Lulz. More like "getting to be married." Melania would be getting fisted for tokens on chaturbate to pay the rent if she didnt manage to attach herself to Donald's bank account. 

Indeed.  She knew what she was getting into.  She's just another grifter running with her own kind.  

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I think the odds of 25A being enforced in my lifetime are zero.

This.  If it wasn't enforced on the current dotard, it won't be used on anyone.  And c'mon.  Joe isn't senile, he's just a dipshit that talks faster than the words get from his brain to his mouth.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bolverk said:

Remember that scene in Empire Strikes Back (I think that was the right one) when you caught a glimpse of the back of Vader's head?

11 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This would be one of my main attack points if I were debating him.  "HE WANTS TO FUCK HIS OWN DAUGHTER!"

I'm also not a politician for a reason.

I think there are plenty of maga types who'd nod, look at each other and say to themselves, "I get it."

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

As much fun as it is to poke fun at his wretched disfigurement, let's focus on the important things people.  This money should all be clawed back after he is convicted of defrauding the American public.  If we end up with a Dem president and he is in any way let off the hook, I will fucking riot.

I'm preparing myself for the Biden pardon in order to "heal the nation". You know Mitch and company will be screaming from the hills for it.

1 minute ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I'm preparing myself for the Biden pardon in order to "heal the nation". You know Mitch and company will be screaming from the hills for it.

If only because they think that'll keep people from looking into them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

Corona virus could also help us out with candidates on both sides. 

23 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Torches and pitchforks man.  No quarter for Mitch and his band of traitors.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

i think mitch and company will forget who donald trump is the minute he stops being president.

"i might've taken a picture with this trump guy, but i don't really know him.  i take pictures with a lot of people."

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i think mitch and company will forget who donald trump is the minute he stops being president.

"i might've taken a picture with this trump guy, but i don't really know him.  i take pictures with a lot of people."

This. They’re going to run so far away from him the minute he’s out of office ...

“Trump? Trump who? The reality TV guy from the apprentice?“

5 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

He will still have Twitter, OAN, and 50 million rubes hanging on his every word. Trump will still have some control of Mitch, Graham, etc. 

• Like 1