Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

32 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tucson.com/business/owners-of-mexican-restaurant-north-of-tucson-targeted-on-social/article_c0a06dc6-aa06-5778-9743-a0a2ddabff90.amp.html

their owners made it on stage at a trump rally. If I was a business owner, I would do everything possible to keep politics out of my business

Rules and protocol only apply to Democrats.  

10 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Landmines 

stephen miller’s wet dream is a video feed of non whites walking through a minefield 

trumpkins are going to eat it up 

https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/01/31/us-trump-administration-abandons-landmine-ban

Can we now add a landmine to the Jesus with a gun pic? Also, hunting is about to get interesting.  

spacer.png

Edited by Mdhorn

Can’t wait for the first state to say they’re taking over the corona response in their state due to no confidence in the govt response 

The states are basically on their own right now. I’m friend with a state epidemiologist and he said all the states have to come up with their own guidelines and how to handle it instead of getting some advice from the feds like in the past.

27 minutes ago, Mango4 said:

The states are basically on their own right now. I’m friend with a state epidemiologist and he said all the states have to come up with their own guidelines and how to handle it instead of getting some advice from the feds like in the past.

Well that's comforting.  Actually it is.  This dumbshit admin would just get in the way and do stupid shit anyway.

20 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Well that's comforting.  Actually it is.  This dumbshit admin would just get in the way and do stupid shit anyway.

The problem with this is that they took the money from the CDC and this just gives them the green light to continue doing it with other programs as well. Because whatever happens, the money is not going back or to some other beneficial project.  The options are his pocket or the wall.  That's it.    

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Can we please just get rid of this guy? It’s become really, really annoying and old. 

Like herpes, he's never going away.

If he were to lose in November, and (lulz) peacefully leave office on January 20, you think his Twitter account is going to go dormant?

Sure, he would not be in a position of making decisions, but he's gonna go scorched earth everyone, including the GOP, for he would believe they didn't do enough to get him re-elected.

40 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

you fucking stuck that landing.  so many bad jokes possible, and you got the good one.

Well, I don't mean to brag and I know I've missed so many landings on so many threads...but I think even the most anti-Cruiser/Lobo poster has just got to admit that I've been nailing it on the myriad CR threads for the past year.  Sadly, only a few will truly get to enjoy my work.  Tucsten, Tucsenty, whatever it takes...

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

It always makes me shake my head that he thinks people shouldn't be "boring" or that the impeachment trial was "boring".  It's not supposed to be entertaining you dumb fuck.  It's not a god damn tv show.

Everything in his life is a TV reality show. It’s all entertainment. That’s the problem. That’s what his people want as their President. To hell if he can actually understand or grasp the complexities of the job. Who cares? Does he make me laugh, is the question. 

15 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Like herpes, he's never going away.

If he were to lose in November, and (lulz) peacefully leave office on January 20, you think his Twitter account is going to go dormant?

Sure, he would not be in a position of making decisions, but he's gonna go scorched earth everyone, including the GOP, for he would believe they didn't do enough to get him re-elected.

But that would have entertainment value, knowing that he is powerless. Sort of like watching a toddler throw a hissy fit and laughing.

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

But that would have entertainment value, knowing that he is powerless. Sort of like watching a toddler throw a hissy fit and laughing.

It would also be a hell of a wedge issue with Republicans, because you know he would target Republicans just about as often as Democrats. 

18 hours ago, RPM said:

My take?

there are people in the country who are going to vote for Trump who believe he abused his power, obstructed Congress, and committed bribery.

Edited by yoladu
  • Like 8

Yep, and it all depends on if they live in Ohio, Florida, or Pennsylvania.  Or somewhere that doesn't matter. 

Real question is which small foreign terrorist action against the United States is Trump's intelligence inner circle going to allow to happen in a vain attempt to save his re-election chances?  

40 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Correct.  Because they think it's for the good of the cult country.

It's already been ruled and he can abuse power and break laws as long as it's for the good of the country. Good of the country is defined as being a Republican.  

Edited by Mdhorn