Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

The calendar for the President today has him delivering remarks to "his Latinos," as he meets with the Latino Coalition Legislative Summit at the Marriot in DC. His casual racism will not be addressed I'm sure.

Later he will be back at the WH for the presentation of the Boy Scouts' Report to the Nation. Not sure what that's about.

The Coronavirus Task Force will hold a press briefing early evening.

Finally, the President will be interviewed by Sean Hannity on Fox News. The calendar says it's live, but I don't know if that is true.

Given his health deterioration (more tics), I look for him to have a very light schedule in the coming days until the next round of states hold elections.

8 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

He must’ve deleted the tweet. It was a video of Bloomberg eating pizza and licking his fingers. Trump was talking about how disgusting and unhealthy it was. 

Trump is a germaphobe who eats KFC and pizza with a knife and fork. Some foods are meant to be eaten with your hands. KFC's slogan is "finger lickin' good" and as a New Yorker he should know how to eat a slice of pizza. But he's also rich white trash who serves fast food banquets and orders his steak well done with ketchup. 

7 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Trump is a germaphobe who eats KFC and pizza with a knife and fork. Some foods are meant to be eaten with your hands. KFC's slogan is "finger lickin' good" and as a New Yorker he should know how to eat a slice of pizza. But he's also rich white trash who serves fast food banquets and orders his steak well done with ketchup. 

I serve meatloaf with ketchup on the side, but steak? No. I make a chimichurri sauce sometimes, saute mushrooms in butter or wine, or a make a rub and we keep steak sauce around in case anyone wants it but a good steak stands alone.

I like fast food chicken once in awhile, though. We usually find a chicken express because our Popeye's locations aren't as good as they used to be.

Great, now I'm hungry.

yeah, having visited almost 40 national parks in my lifetime and looking forward to sharing at least that many with my daughters.  Is there a way we can properly fund the national park service and also have him buried in one of them so I can shit in the woods with civic satisfaction?  

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

We usually find a chicken express....

Best fucking sweet tea this side of the Mississippi...and that side, too.  That's always our first stop on when we travel home.

3 minutes ago, kevwun said:

You don't have to go that far.  Imagine if Obama was negotiating a peace treaty with the Taliban.

He was supposedly a Muslim, sympathetic to radical Islamic terrorists, and intent on destroying American democracy. Why couldn't he get that done?

52 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He was supposedly a Muslim, sympathetic to radical Islamic terrorists, and intent on destroying American democracy. Why couldn't he get that done?

You mean Kenyan Hussein Obama who had to provide a birth certificate that would never meet the merits of his detractors?   

Edited by Mdhorn

2 hours ago, Burt said:

Best fucking sweet tea this side of the Mississippi...and that side, too.  That's always our first stop on when we travel home.

I was at a baseball tournament awhile back in Round Rock and some kid's dad wouldn't stop talking about Chicken Express sweet tea. There was a two hour break between games and this dude showed back up talking how he drank a gallon of Chicken Express sweet tea. Then he proceeded to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes for the next 1 1/2 hours. I think that sweet tea gave him the diabetes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I serve meatloaf with ketchup on the side, but steak? No. I make a chimichurri sauce sometimes, saute mushrooms in butter or wine, or a make a rub and we keep steak sauce around in case anyone wants it but a good steak stands alone.

we have a thread for this.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mdmost said:

If Trump loses in the fall, it will be interesting watch her try to revert back to being a liberal, NY socialite

That ship done sailed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/31/us/politics/trump-new-york-florida-primary-residence.html

In late September, Mr. Trump changed his primary residence from Manhattan to Palm Beach, Fla., according to documents filed with the Palm Beach County Circuit Court. Melania Trump, the first lady, also changed her residence to Palm Beach in an identical document.

Each of the Trumps filed a “declaration of domicile” saying that the Mar-a-Lago Club, Mr. Trump’s resort in Palm Beach, will be their permanent residence.

The president confirmed the decision on Twitter after The New York Times reported on the move, saying that he would “be making Palm Beach, Florida, our Permanent Residence.”

“I have been treated very badly by the political leaders of both the city and state. Few have been treated worse,” he said, describing his decision as the “best for all concerned.”

Some New York leaders shared the sentiment. “Good riddance,” Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo tweeted. “It’s not like Mr. Trump paid taxes here anyway. He’s all yours, Florida.”

An attachment lists his “other places of abode” as 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, the address for the White House, and his private golf club in Bedminster, N.J., where he spends warm-weather weekends and a few weeks every summer.

(Sidenote.  Lotsa similarities between her signature and his.  Plus, each of these done 6 days apart?)

page-0.png

page-2.png

18 minutes ago, mdmost said:

If Trump loses in the fall, it will be interesting watch her try to revert back to being a liberal, NY socialite. 

Before or while her family is being indicted by the state of NY?

Edited by Mdhorn

I remember there was a small window of time a few years ago when some would defend Ivanka, saying she was the sane one in the clan.  Mainly because she hadn't said much and she had a nice pair of paid for knockers.

But then see, but then she started putting herself out there and talking.  And it didn't take long for everyone to figure out no she's a shit fucking twisted moron just like the rest of them.  She just happens to have a nice pair of paid for knockers.

• Like 5

Totally off topic, but it's crazy how both Dotard's and Melania's signatures are so similar. Almost like they could be written by the same person... insert conspiracy theory here... My signature looks nothing like Mrs. MO's. 

23 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Totally off topic, but it's crazy how both Dotard's and Melania's signatures are so similar. Almost like they could be written by the same person... insert conspiracy theory here... My signature looks nothing like Mrs. MO's. 

Before they married, she made an X.  Also odd, that appears to be her "maiden" name, Knauss.

6 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I don't see post president life being easy for any of the trumps 

Oh make no mistake, those grifty cunts will still be GOP superstars. The party has hitched is crazy wagon to that family. Next will be Douche Jr and then Ivanka. We'll get Trump saying how the election was stolen from him by the libtard media. 

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

That ship done sailed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/31/us/politics/trump-new-york-florida-primary-residence.html

(Sidenote.  Lotsa similarities between her signature and his.  Plus, each of these done 6 days apart?)

page-0.png

page-2.png

Didn’t know until yesterday when a buddy told me that Donald’s and Melania’s signatures are identical. 

28 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Oh make no mistake, those grifty cunts will still be GOP superstars. The party has hitched is crazy wagon to that family. Next will be Douche Jr and then Ivanka. We'll get Trump saying how the election was stolen from him by the libtard media. 

This is why they must be destroyed.

32 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is why they must be destroyed.

Burned to the ground.  The ashes scattered to the wind.  And then salt the earth.

That family needs to have zero viable future in American public life.  Let them go be fucking kings of Kazakhstan, but you're done here.

9 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

It happens. For example, it was pretty amazing how similar my signature and my mom's signature were during junior high report card time.

"I am very pleased with SimonBolivar's report card.

Signed, SimonBolivar's Mother."

293.kotter.ls.12612.jpg?fit=inside%7C900

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

"I am very pleased with SimonBolivar's report card.

Signed, SimonBolivar's Mother."

293.kotter.ls.12612.jpg?fit=inside%7C900

You know, in hindsight...you take away that hair...that's basically Freddie Mercury's younger brother.  

Also-I think Dr. Beeper was the guy in high school with the Mossimo/Stussy sticker on the back of his car.