Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

16 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Biden might be the Dems’ W, but I’ll take it.  It’s early morning in America.  As in 1:59 AM at the Dirty 6th shots bar.  This is no time to be picky.    

13 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Joe Biden:

America’s Presidential slump buster.

Staff:  Joe, we know you can't jump over a Volkswagen.

Joe:  What's your point?

Staff:  My point is that I think it's a bad idea that you've scheduled a televised event where you're gonna attempt to jump over a Volkswagen.

Joe:  You might be on to something.  It should be an American car.  Let's do a Ford Taurus.

Staff:  They'll love ya for trying, Joe.  It's a great idea.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i think mitch and company will forget who donald trump is the minute he stops being president.

"i might've taken a picture with this trump guy, but i don't really know him.  i take pictures with a lot of people."

That's why it is our job to NEVER FORGET.  Step 2 is getting rid of the Rs.  This war doesn't end if we get the dotard out.  It would be nice to take them all out in one fell swoop, but that's unlikely.  They have the dotard albatross FOREVER.  And it is up to us to punish them.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Staff:  My point is that I think it's a bad idea that you've scheduled a televised event where you're gonna attempt to jump over a Volkswagen.

Joe:  You might be on to something.  It should be an American car.  Let's do a Ford Taurus.

6af9040514f84bcccd232ac2e79cdd22--childh

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Chooky said:

1443727312-knievel.gif?crop=1xw:1.0xh;ce

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I believe at one time, when Biden was less relevant to my interests, I thought that was real.  Obviously I didn't look at it real hard.

The Onion’s Biden shtick was amazing. 

”Advising the 1,500 new graduates to “check out this shit,” Vice President Joe Biden reportedly lost control of his rapidly twirling butterfly knife Saturday while delivering the commencement speech at the University of South Carolina.”

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

The Onion’s Biden shtick was amazing. 

”Advising the 1,500 new graduates to “check out this shit,” Vice President Joe Biden reportedly lost control of his rapidly twirling butterfly knife Saturday while delivering the commencement speech at the University of South Carolina.”

The Mexico one is a work of art.

According to aides, Biden has reached out to President Obama and asked him to explain his sudden disappearance to his wife, Jill.

"Come on, Barry, you know how to talk to her," Biden was overheard saying into a payphone outside a local taqueria. "Jilly knew what she was getting into the day she married me, but brother, I don't think flowers are gonna cut it this time."

On Tuesday, the Senate received a postcard of topless women wearing green, red, and white bikini bottoms from Biden. A personal message apologized for his extended absence and provided contact information and instructions to call his buddy Blaze if they needed a tiebreaking vote.

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

The Mexico one is a work of art.

"

JUÁREZ, MEXICO—In an effort to let the heat die down a little, Vice President Joe Biden reportedly skipped town Saturday, telling White House officials that he was going to be lying low in Mexico for a spell.

"I need to steer clear of D.C. until some shit blows over," said Biden, sitting in the far corner of a Mexican cantina with his back to the wall and taking a long swig from a bottle of Tecate Light. "It's nothing I can't handle, but let's just say there was a little misunderstanding. Somebody didn't get something they were supposed to get."

https://politics.theonion.com/biden-to-cool-his-heels-in-mexico-for-a-while-1819571718

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

The one where he wakes in a morgue is also pretty solid. 

“Sure as shit isn’t my first rodeo in the meat locker,” said Biden, who reportedly grabbed a forceps from a nearby surgical table and attempted to jimmy open a locked exit door. “Just gotta get a handle on some stuff before I wake up in a pine condo. Plenty of juice left in this ticker.”

“Diamond Joe’s not going to the boneyard without a fight,” added Biden.

• Like 3

I had forgotten about so many of these.  When he orders the grow light to the White House under an alias and forges Obama’s signature to make December, Dokken month.  Holy shit.  I am crying In my car right now.  

20 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

That Mexico one is probably my favorite. So vaguely seedy.  And I love that his friends outside the office are all clearly sketchy biker dudes.  Blaze, Worm, etc.

After watching Jill Biden take out that protester, I would say she could handle herself pretty well, too.

58 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I believe at one time, when Biden was less relevant to my interests, I thought that was real.  Obviously I didn't look at it real hard.

How do you look at it without getting real hard? 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

The one where he wakes in a morgue is also pretty solid. 

“Sure as shit isn’t my first rodeo in the meat locker,” said Biden, who reportedly grabbed a forceps from a nearby surgical table and attempted to jimmy open a locked exit door. “Just gotta get a handle on some stuff before I wake up in a pine condo. Plenty of juice left in this ticker.”

“Diamond Joe’s not going to the boneyard without a fight,” added Biden.

If Biden knew what’s good for him, he should counter the whole ‘Sleepy Joe”’ nickname thing with ‘Diamond Joe’... and start referring to himself in the third person.

Hell, his whole campaign slogan should be:

“Diamond Joe’s not going to the boneyard without a fight.”

-Biden 2020

• Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

That was the R plan.  The dotard has no plan, he's a squirrel.

The squirrels, eh?  Well, we have no deal with them!  /Pelosi 

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, a day or so ago Trump was blaming Obama for the state of the military that was deeded over, and blamed it for the exploding deficit.  Problem, the actual budget doesn't show that.

Gaslight much, asshole?

Who are you going to believe, what some people are saying is the greatest President in the history of the United States or your fucking lying eyes?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RPM said:

I thought these were the points.

ivanka-trump-unga.jpg?w=656

If you can pry your eyes away from the nips, what the fucking fuck is that thing on her skirt?  It it supposed to be a rose?  IT looks like a fish jumping out of the water to take a fly.