Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Are there any colleges in/near Atlantic City, because that's about the only place I could see Trump trying to get his Presidential Library?  

Penn won't do it no matter the research opportunities and traffic that would come from it.  

And he's turned his back on New York as they prepare to indict him after he leaves office.  

So I guess that leaves some religious college near Mar-a-Lago like Palm Beach Atlantic University (Yep, it's a real school).  The nearest public university to there is FAU, which is big enough in terms of student body and faculty to do the necessary programming and support for a Library.  I doubt either UF or FSU would agree to host it, and he wouldn't want to travel that far once he gives up Air Force One.  I look forward to some much funny shit at his expense when he leaves office including watching him get passed over by school after school when they try to find somewhere to park his Library #magarallyingsite     

I dunno, anybody have any legit ideas about where it will go, jokes aside?  

Smart money is on an SEC school.

8 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

This has been out for at least a year, but I haven't seen it.  Interesting.  I haven't been able to verify her bona fides.

Did not watch but I bet that documentary really pegged what it's like to work for him.

I doubt his library will be associated with any university. Truman's is stand-alone. He will bilk some rich trumpers out of millions and build some monstrosity on one of his properties. It will be filled with pictures and statues of him, and nothing of true historical value. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I doubt his library will be associated with any university. Truman's is stand-alone. He will bilk some rich trumpers out of millions and build some monstrosity on one of his properties. It will be filled with pictures and statues of him, and nothing of true historical value. 

Yeah, that's true...the modern tradition starts with Hoover's, and then starting with JFK-the college campus becomes the predominant model (with a few exceptions).  Truman's is also unique in that it is right on top of his birth house, so it was a natural fit.  The grounds of the museum and his boyhood front yard are just a couple of blocks away from one another.  

I don't see the people of Queens welcoming a Trump library in his old stomping grounds.  Plus there's just no room to put it anywhere near there.  

I would like to be at the Palm Beach City Council meeting when Trump comes to get a permit to build his museum there.  "Many people are saying I'm the best at dealing with governments to get my projects built."  While hosting a Library & Museum can have some prestige and bring tourist dollars, the residents of Palm Beach are gonna squeeze the shit out of their council to NOT allow the construction of a shrine/rallying site that'll bring Cousin Eddy and his dipshit maga crew from out of the woodwork to this place which'll basically just be a bunch of hyperbolic shrines and then a 75,000sq.ft. gift shop/gas station/Ed Hardy concept store.  They do want the Clampitt's coming to Palm Beach County.  

That'll be an epic showdown.  A highly politicized council v. Trump and his minions.  With a planned celebratory party after the vote back at Mar-a-Lago resort with a sign out front that says, "Trumpers Welcome, 1:00-1:15pm" 

Edited by Lobo

Is Texas in play ????
Democratic primary voters narrowly outnumbered their Republican counterparts Tuesday for the first time since 2008, according to unofficial results compiled by the Texas secretary of state’s office.
Maybe 2024?
2018 I was Charlie Brown with Lucy holding. So I'm skeptical.

I would assume your rank and file Trumptards voted less in an uncontested primary for Potus, while Dems were out more than normal with a few extra familiar choices. Even what we consider informed voters don't get far down ballot with informed choices, much less average Americans.

I'll bet my money on stupid plus the points.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Are there any colleges in/near Atlantic City, because that's about the only place I could see Trump trying to get his Presidential Library?  

Penn won't do it no matter the research opportunities and traffic that would come from it.  

And he's turned his back on New York as they prepare to indict him after he leaves office.  

So I guess that leaves some religious college near Mar-a-Lago like Palm Beach Atlantic University (Yep, it's a real school).  The nearest public university to there is FAU, which is big enough in terms of student body and faculty to do the necessary programming and support for a Library.  I doubt either UF or FSU would agree to host it, and he wouldn't want to travel that far once he gives up Air Force One.  I look forward to some much funny shit at his expense when he leaves office including watching him get passed over by school after school when they try to find somewhere to park his Library #magarallyingsite     

I dunno, anybody have any legit ideas about where it will go, jokes aside?  

Library? He’s just going to open up the Trump Internet Cafe.

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:

Smart money is on an SEC school.

Aggy would spend a billion dollars to build it.  They would even tear down Bush 1's library so Trump doesn't get his feelings hurt by it being there too.  Hell, they would probably even rename pyle in Trump's honor.

• Like 1

Aggy would spend a billion dollars to build it.  They would even tear down Bush 1's library so Trump doesn't get his feelings hurt by it being there too.  Hell, they would probably even rename pyle in Trump's honor.
You are correct.
Again' I'll bet stupid Everytime regardless of the spread.

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

Another grift--he doesn't read.  

6 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Are y’all like me and periodically get excited in knowing one day in the not too distant future  this fucker will die?

If he dies of coronavirus, I’ll die of happiness/ alcohol poisoning not too long after.  My body is ready.  

• Like 3

Markets getting hammered in the overnights.  Oil down 30%.

If only we had a position in the government where someone is the chief executive of the entire government and could reassure the markets and the public about the impending health crisis.  If only.

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

If he dies of coronavirus, I’ll die of happiness/ alcohol poisoning not too long after.  My body is ready.  

You’re smart and rich enough to augment your alcohol binge with marijuana and pussy.
In fact, I think you should hold a surley boat party on your Lake Michigan yacht for all lanai and ledge members.

(trumpkins excluded , of course)

but that’s just me

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

You’re smart and rich enough to augment your alcohol binge with marijuana and pussy.
In fact, I think you should hold a surley boat party on your Lake Michigan yacht for all lanai and ledge members.

but that’s just me

It could help Austin bars make up the lost SXSW revenue as well.  Win-win.

3 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

but that’s just me

That’s actually not a bad idea.  Forget bad idea, it’s brilliant.  Some sort of bash should be planned.  

And along comes North Korea to remind everyone (and the President) that they are still around.

https://www.axios.com/north-korea-fires-projectile-south-korea-military-683e55bc-5020-4e28-abc0-cbd0257d4c47.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=onhrs

North Korea has just fired at least one unidentified projectile, South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said, per Yonhap news agency. The military didn't immediately disclose any other details.

The big picture: The launch on Monday local time comes a week after North Korea fired two projectiles into the East Sea, later found to have come from a super-large multiple rocket launcher. Last week's launch was the first of the year. In January, White House national security adviser Robert O'Brien told Axios President Trump had "reached out" to Pyongyang to ask them to resume stalled diplomatic talks.

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

They’re launching their people who test positive at SK aren’t they?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Now, that's a bold strategy Cotton.  

Hunter just mans up, admits to the one energy company deal.  And then goes down the litany of shit that Trump, Jr. has pulled since dad got elected. 

Plus, how much does his dad not trust him that he's only made it up to EVP at the Trump Organization after all that's happened.  

3 hours ago, Nope said:

Library? He’s just going to open up the Trump Internet Cafe.

Nah, The Trump Library will have 2 books, and a fuck ton of TVs.   It will also feature a daycare center for adults to shit on themselves an rub it on their own faces.

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

That’s actually not a bad idea.  Forget bad idea, it’s brilliant.  Some sort of bash should be planned.  

I am collecting for the party bus.  Venmo me $75 for your seat from Austin to Chicago. I'll also be providing copies of my book for the first 15 who sign-up. /Bob W.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Hunter- Have your dad release his tax returns as he promised, and it's on, Stump.

Yep, if I'm Hunter...I plunk down a copy of his tax returns and his father's tax returns from the last year in office.  And say to Jr. on TV, "You can name the venue, the network, the moderator, and get the opening and closing statements order of your choice .  All you gotta do is produce the tax returns of you and your father's (you're the one that brought dads into this Don Junior...of any year of your choosing in the last decade.  Any year you want.  Just plop those down here and you can name the rest of the terms.  You wanted to talk about who makes what off Dad, then our father's finances are fair game."  

10 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Holy shit.  Trump is too dumb to recognize the analogy to Nero:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1236778368533700609

It's not an analogy about Nero.  It's some bullshit Q Anon thing where they think mass arrests and military tribunals of "deep state operatives" are about to get rolling. 

2 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

It's not an analogy about Nero.  It's some bullshit Q Anon thing where they think mass arrests and military tribunals of "deep state operatives" are about to get rolling. 

I know it’s not a purposeful analogy.  

• Like 1