Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

CNN saying there's a new maga rally scheduled now.

Lol, after the confrontational question about holding a rally in light of cities banning large gatherings this was inevitable. 

CPAC part two, electric boogalo: MAGA edition comin at ya

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I don't get why they won't admit that they tested Donald for the virus. I mean shit he's the leader of the free world. It would be negligent to not check him for this considering how old he is. I say this is someone who absolutely hates his guts.

Crossing that datapoint with trump already claiming that journalists are trying to get him sick... Not out of the realm of possibility that he is infected and has convinced himself it's no worse than the flu

22 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

CNN saying there's a new maga rally scheduled now.

truly a test of faith for these morons who attend rallies on the reg.

either you don't believe it's real, and you go to the rally, and risk getting sick.  or you stay home, admitting that it's an actual threat.

the trump campaign painting themselves into a corner because of course they did.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I don't get why they won't admit that they tested Donald for the virus. I mean shit he's the leader of the free world. It would be negligent to not check him for this considering how old he is. I say this is someone who absolutely hates his guts.

I do.

He's said countless times this is nothing at all, or it's worse than the flu, or whatever.  He (or staffers) can't backtrack now and say he's tested for it, for that would undermine everything he's said up until now.

Further, he has said it's a hoax.  Why would he test for a hoax?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Crossing that datapoint with trump already claiming that journalists are trying to get him sick... Not out of the realm of possibility that he is infected and has convinced himself it's no worse than the flu

The journalists that he greets outside for five minutes before he boards the helicopter or the ones he pens up in the back of the convention center at his rallies are no doubt able to projectile sneeze the virus far enough to get him sick but the slick sweat-sheened handshakes of the nose-pickers that compliment his every word are germ-free sounds like pure Trump logic to me. He's probably looking to sue more of them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SameSame said:

Wouldn't surprise me if they had a 90⁰ rule or cart paths only, and that dick is streaming right down the middle of the fairway.

He's driving right down the fairway.  And of course they have a rule.  When my golfprick friends weren't horrified by that fatass dildo driving his cart on the green I knew that half this country was diseased with cognitive dissonance.  The common response with Trumpie golfers was "he owns the course."  And, to me, that makes it far fucking worse.  He's bereft of character and class.  That albino cunt was driving down the middle of the fairway just hours after throwing a tantrum when his staff wouldn't let him announce to the country that it was okay for seniors to fly and go on cruise ships.

• Like 6

Serious question for Trump supporters, and Imma gonna put aside whether or not his habitual golf trips are warranted.  When it's documented that he's "playing a full round of golf"...is his fat ass actually getting outta the cart at all 18 holes and actually hitting all ~100 shots (and keep in mind, I ain't talking smack about his game, 100 is my all time great score).  Or does he just want people to know he's playing a "round of golf" and just doing like 14 holes/80 shots or whatever.  Again, not judging him from a golf perspective...it's just that at half his age with far less the stress, I've played 12-15 holes and then just drank the rest of the time and rode around.  Nothing wrong with it, I just wonder if we're penalizing him for playing so much golf when maybe that wasn't the reality because I don't think he can even get in/out of his cart that many times.  

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Serious question for Trump supporters, and Imma gonna put aside whether or not his habitual golf trips are warranted.  When it's documented that he's "playing a full round of golf"...is his fat ass actually getting outta the cart at all 18 holes and actually hitting all ~100 shots (and keep in mind, I ain't talking smack about his game, 100 is my all time great score).  Or does he just want people to know he's playing a "round of golf" and just doing like 14 holes/80 shots or whatever.  Again, not judging him from a golf perspective...it's just that at half his age with far less the stress, I've played 12-15 holes and then just drank the rest of the time and rode around.  Nothing wrong with it, I just wonder if we're penalizing him for playing so much golf when maybe that wasn't the reality because I don't think he can even get in/out of his cart that many times.  

I'm sure he plays his round. I've played with dudes in much, much worse shape than he is. Not that he is in good shape at all, but there are some lard beasts on the golf course. 

If you drive your cart everywhere including on the greens like he does, you can probably play a full round and walk less than a quarter mile. It's not a feat of strength or anything. 

I'd love to see him try to walk 18, even with a push cart, though.

Edited by BradInATX

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You're going to want to confirm with a couple of senators, but I imagine it all depends on how good the blackmail is.

1 hour ago, burntorangebongos said:

He's been talking about reducing Medicare and Medicaid. Is this payroll tax thing something to do with that? Is he going to use the Corona Virus as an excuse to do that? WTF? I only half heard what was said in the presser so please tell me I'm way off.

Unrelated, really.  It would be a short-term reduction that would ultimately put a little more stress on Medicare and SSI, but not enough to blow it to hell.

Right now he's just flailing for an economic salve.

He can't do shit without congress.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

on the subject of Dotard/golf:

So, the GF comes from old money...old money that's almost all gone.   She's got a super cool Uncle that was a  New York resident his entire life.  His only daughter (GF's cousin) lives here in San Diego, so, when her folks got too old to take care of themselves, she moved them west.  So "Arthur" is a super cool old dude. Princeton grad who did very well for himself.  Even though the moved to San Diego, they still pay dues to their home Country Club that they will never see again (Westchester, IIRC, but I'm not an east coast fuck so who knows?).

Anyway, we were at dinner with them and the discussion turned to politics in a general sense.   GF says "Uncle Arthur, were you ever around Trump?"

Old dude says "only in the context of golf, and he cheated like a motherfucker".  He went on to say that his best friend was in a foursome with Trump.  They teed off, and Trump's ball went straight for the trees.  They all went looking for the ball.  Arthur said that his buddy spots a ball, bends over, picks it up, and it has Trump's logo.  Just as he straightens up, Trump is shouting "I found it" while waving a ball around in the middle of the fairway. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Junior Miller said:

Would be nice to have that room to cut taxes these idiots gave away during a bull economy in 2017. 

Three away the recession fighting weapons so now the feds ability to curtail this thing looks a lot weaker than it should. A lot weaker than 2008. 

Yep.  They fed meth into the economy.  Now, there's no clubs left in the bag to use when we need them. 

5 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

they showed poll results regarding corona earlier, and one of them was a straight approve/disapprove on trump's handling.  

i'm not gonna tell you what his approval number was, but it was higher than 40% and lower than 42%.  anyone picking up a trend here?

Getting corona virus to own the liberals.  Win.

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

In other news, one of Trump's coffee boys is getting a divorce.  He doesn't have his own thread, so I'll just dump it here.  Thoughts and prayers:

This was yesterday:

This is today:

WTF is going on?  She deleted that tweet, then posted this 5 minutes ago.

2 hours ago, Celery Man said:

9b2_717trump1-3-800x430.jpg?itok=g_prHXK

a placebo could kill these guys so lets see what happens

These two will use their wonder twin powers (guns) to shoot the virus....we're all royally f'ked. We gave the keys to the car to these two cretins with the only condition of not driving it off a cliff.  And you know what they do?  Like a moth to a flame.

And you know what Trumps economic plan and healthcare models looks like?  A whole lot like his Corona Virus plan--being formulated on the ride over by some idiot on a cocktail napkin.  And currently, Pence isn't interested in the napkin nor the tail portion of the plan.  

42 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Yep.  They fed meth into the economy.  Now, there's no clubs left in the bag to use when we need them. 

BS, it's never too late to cut another tax for the rich.  We as a society, just need to be more imaginative about where to cut.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

on the subject of Dotard/golf:

So, the GF comes from old money...old money that's almost all gone.   She's got a super cool Uncle that was a  New York resident his entire life.  His only daughter (GF's cousin) lives here in San Diego, so, when her folks got too old to take care of themselves, she moved them west.  So "Arthur" is a super cool old dude. Princeton grad who did very well for himself.  Even though the moved to San Diego, they still pay dues to their home Country Club that they will never see again (Westchester, IIRC, but I'm not an east coast fuck so who knows?).

Anyway, we were at dinner with them and the discussion turned to politics in a general sense.   GF says "Uncle Arthur, were you ever around Trump?"

Old dude says "only in the context of golf, and he cheated like a motherfucker".  He went on to say that his best friend was in a foursome with Trump.  They teed off, and Trump's ball went straight for the trees.  They all went looking for the ball.  Arthur said that his buddy spots a ball, bends over, picks it up, and it has Trump's logo.  Just as he straightens up, Trump is shouting "I found it" while waving a ball around in the middle of the fairway. 

Gonna need to see pics of the girlfriend to decide if this is true or not. 

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

DoTArD shoots a 100 at golf.

He is also a billionaire, a stable genius, and knows more about the "caronavirus" than the CDC.

What used to be given prior to noon, the President's intel briefing will be at two this afternoon and then he will award a Medal of Freedom to General Jack Keane. The Task Force will give a press brief following that. Consolidating the President's appearances into a three to four hour time slot enables the medical cocktail to be at its most effective, plus fewer diaper changes.

• Like 1