Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

14 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

What the fuck.

I just noticed in the full pic:

ESdX1c1WsAEp5DB?format=jpg&name=medium

There's a prayer going on, and the President still has his hat on.

Would any of our evangelical resident Trumpers please defend this?  Come on out, you know you want to.

We can't "politicize" this but he can wear campaign gear to the CDC and that's cool.  Then there's him wetting his pants.

I like the Diaper Don thing.

43 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Your standards are too low. She's a plastic blowup doll, inside and out. 

Imagine you're banging her.  You look into her eyes and realize she's 50% Donald Trump.  Kind of a boner killer, IMHO.

2 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Imagine you're banging her.  You look into her eyes and realize she's 50% Donald Trump.  Kind of a boner killer, IMHO.

At some point she's going to speak. And she's not that hot. I don't find her appealing at all. Same goes for that Eurotrash gold digger stepmom of hers. 

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

What are the odds that Bloomberg’s ad staff has this pic and are holding it in reserve?

Just when I think donny has reached peak dumb, he proves me wrong.  He’s very reliable in that regard.

Just as there’s no bottom for this administration’s evil/cruelty/lawlessness, there’s no peak for it’s dumbness/corruption/incompetence.

Get ready for the Biden pissed his pants troll memes.

Every time trump does something like pisses his pants or conspires with foreign governments,  it’s time for projection of that onto enemies from team depends.

You can set your watch to it. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Every time I see that picture I feel actual anger that she’s lauded as some icon of style and grace and fashion by the deplorables.

She’s a sentient overpriced Talbot’s catalog.

If we need to make fun of females the bat signal needs to be sent to Bama Chick.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Every time I see that picture I feel actual anger that she’s lauded as some icon of style and grace and fashion by the deplorables.

She’s a sentient overpriced Talbot’s catalog.

Yeah but you’re a woman and therefore probably not stupid.

This board on the other hand is mainly men. And while probably on the smart side for men, are still mainly stupid. 

So basically yeah we agree with you that she has good tits. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

At some point she's going to speak. And she's not that hot. I don't find her appealing at all. Same goes for that Eurotrash gold digger stepmom of hers. 

There are thousands of girls on the UT-Austin campus alone that eclipse both of those women at their "peak".

• Like 1

OK, I feel for the olds who need to wear diapers.  I'm sure it's no walk in the park.

But KHAKIS?  How about dark grey or black as a matter of policy?

I'm quite sure Trump thinks nobody knows he's wearing a wig and nobody knows he's wearing diapers.

My son sent me this clip after watching the movie last night.  His comment was: "take out the f bombs and it is word for word the rhetoric trump and miller spout on a weekly basis. 20 years ago the rhetoric was used to show how horrible neo-nazis are...today it's held as "america first" and the platform of 48 percent of the country." Smart kid. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

What the fuck.

I just noticed in the full pic:

ESdX1c1WsAEp5DB?format=jpg&name=medium

There's a prayer going on, and the President still has his hat on.

Would any of our evangelical resident Trumpers please defend this?  Come on out, you know you want to.

Yeah, no shit.  Imagine Obama not taking his hat off for a prayer.  Boehner and Mitch would have impeached him and removed him from office in less than 24 hours.  He wouldn't have even needed to piss his pants.

9 hours ago, RPM said:

I don't see how any woman with self-respect can like her.

A good friend of ours was just saying the other day how she hopes she can vote for Ivanka some day because she's "brilliant and beautiful." She's a sweet lady, but a real "bless her heart" type. 

9 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

But KHAKIS?  How about dark grey or black as a matter of policy?

There was the fellow who wore a tan suit once and if you're going to erase the memory of him then the logic is "no one will remember HIS khakis because I SOILED mine" or something like that.

A cruise ship getaway is not my idea of a fun vacation, but nothing like the Pirates of the Caribbean: Coronavirus, the Never-Ending Voyage.

You can board but you'll never leave.

12 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

A good friend of ours was just saying the other day how she hopes she can vote for Ivanka some day because she's "brilliant and beautiful." She's a sweet lady, but a real "bless her heart" type. 

I'm convinced Ivanka must have magic knockers. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I'm convinced Ivanka must have magic knockers. 

Sigh. We humans are strange strange animals.

When asked what characteristics do you want in a leader of a country of 331 million people, Ivanka has very few that I admire or deem necessary. StuCo President /= American President.

3 hours ago, Constant said:

Strange to wonder what is the greater threat to our country; the virus that is deadly to a portion of the population and exponentially spreading, or the President. 

Maybe those two circles will converge. 

Moronavirus 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1