Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

In a series of videos actually released by the White House, Trump can be seen getting increasingly more confused by the experts in the room, who are patiently trying to explain very very basic concepts to the president.

During one segment, he seems incapable of understanding how long it actually takes to formulate a vaccine, repeatedly suggesting "a couple months" should be the timeframe, because he "likes that better" than the actual realistic year-and-a-half estimate he's given.

He keeps going on and on about this among awkward laughter from people who understand that science doesn't actually bow to Trump's whims. It only stops when an advisor explains:

Vaccines have to be tested because there's precedent for vaccines actually making diseases worse.

You don't want to rush and treat a million people and find out you're making 900,000 of them worse.

Trump's response? A baffling "that's a good idea". (Good idea to rush and screw it up? Good idea to mention this? WHAT??)

But perhaps the weirdest of all was when he thought that he – a mediocre business person – may have come up with the solution to a complex global pandemic which no medical professional could ever have thought of:

You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that would have an impact? Or much of an impact? On corona?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/experts-baffled-as-trump-asks-why-they-cant-just-use-flu-vaccines-to-prevent-coronavirus/ar-BB10GvWI?ocid=sf&fbclid=IwAR3fdxgCaEQB5cw8eBq1_Oq8zSfSnxPEoTxF-lXz469Tio1wXycgcGmRIeg#image=1

I'm sensing another entrepreneurial opportunity with the coronavirus outbreak.

maga.png

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

and when our grandchildren ask what we did to stop it, we'll lean back in our chair, smile, and say, "well, i posted a lot of strongly worded thoughts on a texas longhorn message board."

Now wait just a damn minute, my brow was very close to being furrowed too.  

• Like 1

On 3/3/2020 at 10:11 AM, High Plains Drifter said:

I'm sorry but I"ve reached the point where I simply hope they all die.

Wait, did I say that out loud?

They are enemies. Thieves. Traitors. Defilers of the republic.

Read 'em their rights and kill them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

I like his idea to base the corona vaccine on the flu vaccine.  It reminds me of that SNL sketch with Steve Martin in the 90’s where he’s a ‘Doctor’ in the dark ages.  Anybody remember that one?

Theodoric of York?

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/theodoric-of-york/n8661

Edited by jw4381

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

I like his idea to base the corona vaccine on the flu vaccine.  It reminds me of that SNL sketch with Steve Martin in the 90’s where he’s a ‘Doctor’ in the dark ages.  Anybody remember that one?

Theodoric of York, Medieval Barber. His treatment of choice was a good bloodletting. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Like 1

He's scheduled to travel to Mar a Lago today after a stop in Nashville. He's going to be holed up at his place trying not to think about Bloomberg, Biden, and Bernie.

Oh, and if that really is a toupee clip, someone should get Hope Hicks onto Fox to see what she comes up with for an explanation as it could provide some amusement in a sad commentary of affairs considering the global pandemic.

whats he been working on? Specifically.

I think the point that he's working way too hard to maintain his appearance - i.e wearing a wig, spray tan, etc. - giveb that he looks like raw chicken left on the counter overnight.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, mchookem said:

is it really a wig tho? i think it's just a hideously long combover.

a wig would look better

I could see where he might have a small wig in back to cover up a large bald spot, with a hideous combover that is used to integrate the wig.  I think there was something like that in the opening scene of American Hustle.  Honestly, his hair looks stupid, but you have to give props for successfully hiding a bald spot if that is what he is doing. 

9 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

WTF? Brain stimulus?

I certainly wouldn't be surprised if he bought some janky-ass, TV-informercial, copper brain stimulant device, that helps with memory and time travel. The dude is incredibly gullible.