Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Trump's rally peeps may not have stocks to worry about, but regardless he will either be in rarefied form or a somnolent stupor because his handlers had to sedate him. His tour group of GOP House and Senate handlers will probably be there too. I hope the press takes a lot of photos of them next to him so as to cement that cult association in voters' minds.

This crash and pandemic will cause a Trump Recession.  Maybe even a Trump Depression.  With a tanking economy and much of his base sick and dying, he’ll lose in November.  And then he’ll face prosecution by state AGs and possibly the DOJ.  

On the other hand, he’s a cornered animal right now.  A cornered animal with the nuke codes and a few handy excuses for retaliating against Iran or Russia.  

Damn.  Time to hit up the Twin Dollar Sale.

This crash and pandemic will cause a Trump Recession.  Maybe even a Trump Depression.  With a tanking economy and much of his base sick and dying, he’ll lose in November.  And then he’ll face prosecution by state AGs and possibly the DOJ.  
On the other hand, he’s a cornered animal right now.  A cornered animal with the nuke codes and a few handy excuses for retaliating against Iran or Russia.  
Damn.  Time to hit up the Twin Dollar Sale.

Trump depression started ling ago my friend.

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

the fuck is that

Trump was going to host a little reception yesterday in honor of Black History Month (which is now ending). Instead, he changed plans and made it a Coronavirus Press Conference Airing of the Grievances against Democrats, the Fed, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer complete with a laying on of hands for his health and safety. It's the conference where he got mad at the pregnant NBC reporter for leaving the room (after standing for 90 minutes). Diamond and Silk were in attendance.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm watching in real time as MAGA supporters who applauded Trump for the stock market rising over the last few years blame Democrats for its plunge. That Jim Baker Silver Solution (yours to keep for a small donation) must be a helluva drug.

That's MAGA in a nutshell.  Find things that 1) have minimal or no correlation to the president, 2) credit him for the good, 3) blame literally anyone else for the bad.  That's the entire cult philosophy.  And it works.

The sun rises (daylight good!) because of Trump.  The sun sets (darkness bad!) because of Democ(rats).  It's fucking insane, but "fucking insane" is our brand these days.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm watching in real time as MAGA supporters who applauded Trump for the stock market rising over the last few years blame Democrats for its plunge. That Jim Baker Silver Solution (yours to keep for a small donation) must be a helluva drug.

This is exactly what will happen with EVERYTHING.  Corona virus?  Dem's fault.  Stock market?  Dem's fault.  Got gum on my shoe?  Dem's fault.

It's all their brains know.

Edit: also what Brisket said

Edited by Biff Tannen

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

0cbd6b4672f7fc089780db09e8fb4e11.jpg

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

May there be at least one who was a carrier.

7 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Lay your hands on me, lay your hands on me, lay your hands on Meee

Perhaps more timely. Title track of the same album...

I ain't got a fever, got a permanent disease
And it'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy
I got lots of money but it isn't what I need
Gonna take more than a shot to get this poison out of me
And I got all the symptoms count 'em one, two, three

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Hardly.  Stocks tanking = Democrats' fault.

Pick one of a bunch of things Trump will blame: CNN, caravans!!1!, Strzok and Page, Mueller, Pelosi/Schumer, or even the entire state of California. Is there a link? Doesn't matter. 

42 minutes ago, brown water said:

Perhaps more timely. Title track of the same album...

I ain't got a fever, got a permanent disease
And it'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy
I got lots of money but it isn't what I need
Gonna take more than a shot to get this poison out of me
And I got all the symptoms count 'em one, two, three

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Hardly.  Stocks tanking = Democrats' fault.

Y’all have no vision.  Get out ahead of this fucking thing and market it the way Trump would.  Use simple two-word earworms that attribute blame.  And use them over and over and over again: Trump Crash, Trump Crash, Trump Crash.  Never mention the stock market without saying “Trump Crash.”  Every time the market comes up is an opportunity to stick Trump with its demise.  

And what cause the Trump Crash?  The Trump Plague.  

Was the Trump Crash really that bad?  Yeah - it caused the Trump Recession.

Stop trying to use facts and reason and careful, fair analysis to beat this imbecile.  Beat him at his own game.  

• Like 9

1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

Y’all have no vision.  Get out ahead of this fucking thing and market it the way Trump would.  Use simple two-word earworms that attribute blame.  And use them over and over and over again: Trump Crash, Trump Crash, Trump Crash.  Never mention the stock market without saying “Trump Crash.”  Every time the market comes up is an opportunity to stick Trump with its demise.  

Stop trying to use facts and reason and careful, fair analysis to beat this imbecile.  Beat him at his own game.  

There's a lot of truth in this.

6 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Apparently you've mistaken my comment for strategy.

7 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Trump‘s Corona Crash.

The Trump slump.

Donalds do-nothing disease depression

“You’re Fired” America.

10 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Has anyone told the Fox News watching trumpkin olds that the “caronavirus” so far appears to kill them while it just sickens the youngs, even young children? 

Because I’m betting that info hasn’t been discussed. 

They were told it was the same as the common cold by a medal of freedom recipient. There isn’t a higher authority than that.
QED.

• Like 4

On 2/27/2020 at 1:38 PM, Grade of D as in David said:

Stock market starting to look like Donnie is going to get to brag on Twitter a 4th time about the Dow breaking 25000.

By my quick count the Dow crossed 25,000 twenty times today with intraday volatility.  No tweets?  How’d he miss that?  

• Like 2