Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/26/politics/white-supremacist-swatting-case-john-cameron-denton/index.html

A Texas man whom federal prosecutors say formerly served as a leader in a white supremacist group was arrested on Wednesday for harassing a member of President Donald Trump's Cabinet, journalists and a university.

John Cameron Denton, 26, of Montgomery, Texas, was arrested for allegedly making "swatting" calls targeting the individuals and the school, authorities said. Swatting is a harassment tactic in which a caller falsely reports to a dispatcher that a person is in "imminent danger of death or bodily harm," causing the dispatcher to send authorities to a person's address, prosecutors said.
Denton is a former leader of the Atomwaffen Division, officials said, a neo-Nazi group with a presence in Texas.

Spoiler

According to court documents, between November 2018 and April 2019, Denton and others made swatting calls targeting the unidentified Cabinet official, who lives in Virginia and is under Secret Service protection, as well as a predominantly African-American Baptist church in the state. Denton also allegedly made calls in that time targeting the New York offices of ProPublica, an investigative journalism outlet, and a reporter who worked with the organization, as well as Old Dominion University in Virginia.
Prosecutors said Denton admitted to his role in the calls during a sting operation last month in which he said he used a voice changer during the calls and that other conspirators listened in on them.
Denton "explained that he was able to view some of the swatting incidents on street cameras as the swattings unfolded," prosecutors said, adding that he said during the sting operation that if he had been discovered as being involved in the ProPublica incident it would be good for the Atomwaffen Division because it "would be seen as a top-tier crime."
Court documents said the calls by Denton impacted 134 different law enforcement agencies.
Prosecutors said Denton, who was charged with conspiracy to commit an offense against the US, is set to appear in federal court in Texas on Wednesday. If convicted, he faces a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

8 minutes ago, RPM said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/26/politics/white-supremacist-swatting-case-john-cameron-denton/index.html

A Texas man whom federal prosecutors say formerly served as a leader in a white supremacist group was arrested on Wednesday for harassing a member of President Donald Trump's Cabinet, journalists and a university.

John Cameron Denton, 26, of Montgomery, Texas, was arrested for allegedly making "swatting" calls targeting the individuals and the school, authorities said. Swatting is a harassment tactic in which a caller falsely reports to a dispatcher that a person is in "imminent danger of death or bodily harm," causing the dispatcher to send authorities to a person's address, prosecutors said.
Denton is a former leader of the Atomwaffen Division, officials said, a neo-Nazi group with a presence in Texas.

Hide contents

According to court documents, between November 2018 and April 2019, Denton and others made swatting calls targeting the unidentified Cabinet official, who lives in Virginia and is under Secret Service protection, as well as a predominantly African-American Baptist church in the state. Denton also allegedly made calls in that time targeting the New York offices of ProPublica, an investigative journalism outlet, and a reporter who worked with the organization, as well as Old Dominion University in Virginia.
Prosecutors said Denton admitted to his role in the calls during a sting operation last month in which he said he used a voice changer during the calls and that other conspirators listened in on them.
Denton "explained that he was able to view some of the swatting incidents on street cameras as the swattings unfolded," prosecutors said, adding that he said during the sting operation that if he had been discovered as being involved in the ProPublica incident it would be good for the Atomwaffen Division because it "would be seen as a top-tier crime."
Court documents said the calls by Denton impacted 134 different law enforcement agencies.
Prosecutors said Denton, who was charged with conspiracy to commit an offense against the US, is set to appear in federal court in Texas on Wednesday. If convicted, he faces a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

i think most sentences for crimes are excessive, but intentionally ensuring a swat team responds to someone's home can mean either some cops or that person end up dead. five years seems light for basically attempted murder.

• Like 2

And he came to me and he was crying...this big, tough doctor...he was crying.  He said "Mr. President, sir, I'm so grateful sir, for all you have done, sir.  If not for your wisdom and actions, we could all be dead sir".  

I've never seen a doctor...not a male doctor anyway, cry.  And he was crying.  Big tears.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

So Pence is in charge. First order of business is to gather in a circle, hold hands, and pray for God to keep the virus away from the U.S. Alright then, that takes care of it. Everyone's dismissed. 

In correct, first order of business is to find out if this virus is focused on gays and not whites, if so find a way to help it 

4 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

So Pence is in charge. First order of business is to gather in a circle, hold hands, and pray for God to keep the virus away from the U.S. Alright then, that takes care of it. Everyone's dismissed. 

You forgot the part about sanitizing the man on your left's butthole with a vigorous tongue swirl, just like Jesus would have done. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

You forgot the part about sanitizing the man on your left's butthole with a vigorous tongue swirl, just like Jesus would have done. 

I like how we laughed at Iran’s mullahs for suggesting the best medicine is using your asshole as an improvised kerosene lamp, and then the US of fucking A goes and appoints Bible Mike as chief virologist.  Sigh.

• Like 1

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

If only Coronavirus could make its way to the White House.

A virus that has highest mortality rate among individuals in their 60s, 70s and 80s hits DC? The only shame will be that it has to start on the west coast instead of the East. 

14 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

And he came to me and he was crying...this big, tough doctor...he was crying.  He said "Mr. President, sir, I'm so grateful sir, for all you have done, sir.  If not for your wisdom and actions, we could all be dead sir".  

I've never seen a doctor...not a male doctor anyway, cry.  And he was crying.  Big tears.  

All I know is if I get this I am not dying like a dog, I'm going to die like one of those random security personnel in an Austin Powers movie that just sort of falls over.

Today the President will continue to recover from his trip and receive an intelligence briefing. This evening, Trump and the First Lady have a reception for African American History month in the East Room. I don't know if Diamond and Silk will be in attendance.

12 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

I like how we laughed at Iran’s mullahs for suggesting the best medicine is using your asshole as an improvised kerosene lamp, and then the US of fucking A goes and appoints Bottomible Mike as chief virologist.  Sigh.

fify

13 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Don't forget to pass the collection plate, then grab that unwashed hymn book and belt out some vocals.  Then turn to your neighbor, "peace be with you and also with pneumoniayou"

• Like 1

18 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

I35 corridor in Texas is going blue 

13 hours ago, Nolacycling said:

Ain't gonna make it past Belton. Still Reagan era there.

12 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Let it be an island of red in a river of blue 

Nothing is going blue between Tarrant and Dallas County and Travis.  That's all land where nobody lives, and land where nobody lives votes red every time.

1 minute ago, Chad Fuck said:

Seriously, though, fuck Mike Pence. When he was gov they had a break out of HIV in rural Indiana among IV drug users. He prohibited the state health agency from doing a needle exchange program. He wanted his constituents to get HIV.

Fuck. Mike. Pence.

This is unfair.  Rural Indiana was pro AIDS at the time and he was only listening to the will of his people.

• Like 1

Based on early data from China, the mortality rates for COVID-19 are:
  • 14.8% for those 80 yrs old +
  • 8.0% for those 70-79 yrs old
  • 3.6% for those 60-69
  • 1.3% for those 50-59
So you gotta ask yourself, is this the plague that we need, the plague that we deserve, or both? 

Thank you for posting this. I was wondering if this thing would help thin the boomer herd a bit.

5 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

Thank you for posting this. I was wondering if this thing would help thin the boomer herd a bit.

Being cold blooded...I would think the political ramifications would be mixed.  I would imagine the rate of spread would be higher in more densely populated areas, which tend to vote blue.  Also, the Republicans win on fear.  A major pandemic would add fear, particularly fear of the outside world.  

Being more human...yeah, my parents are in the 70-90 range.  Not ready to thin the herd quite yet. 

27 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Seriously, though, fuck Mike Pence. When he was gov they had a break out of HIV in rural Indiana among IV drug users. He prohibited the state health agency from doing a needle exchange program. He wanted his constituents to get HIV.

Fuck. Mike. Pence.

Far be it for me to defend Bottom Mike, but it was also against Indiana state law at the time to conduct needle exchanges.  Heard on that liberal communist pink O NPR this AM

• Like 1

Being cold blooded...I would think the political ramifications would be mixed.  I would imagine the rate of spread would be higher in more densely populated areas, which tend to vote blue.  Also, the Republicans win on fear.  A major pandemic would add fear, particularly fear of the outside world.   Being more human...yeah, my parents are in the 70-90 range.  Not ready to thin the herd quite yet. 

Oh. I admit, it’s a cold ass comment. That said, I am convinced that thinning the Boomer herd is the best thing for this country.

Also I don’t speak to my parents. But I also truly understand the ramifications of people that do gaf about their parents/grandparents. I hope yours don’t come down with it.

Your urban comment also makes sense. However most non-blue areas are urban enough for it to spread. Just because someone lives in Belton doesn’t mean they are avoiding Wal-Mart and Golden Chick.

15 minutes ago, Loco said:

Far be it for me to defend Bottom Mike, but it was also against Indiana state law at the time to conduct needle exchanges.  Heard on that liberal communist pink O NPR this AM

Well, then let me revise my opinion accordingly:

[deleted]

Fuck Mike Pence. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, elfenix said:

The guy who famously would be way richer had he just put his dad's money into the stock market knows a lot about the stock market.

He deferred so he knows a lot about war, too--more than the generals some would say. 

6 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

I just looked up Indiana healthcare rankings.... 40th our of 50 according to USNews.

WTF was Trump talking about when he was saying that Indiana has great healthcare and is the envy of other states?

Just walks into a room and sees what what sticks. 

14 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

I just looked up Indiana healthcare rankings.... 40th our of 50 according to USNews.

WTF was Trump talking about when he was saying that Indiana has great healthcare and is the envy of other states?

10 other states!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Guarantee that Pence is being set up to be the patsy when this inevitably heads south.  That way DOTUS gets to say "Mike, I like you, but you're fired!" AND he gets to name some hottie as his VP.  

And then when trump steps down for health reasons, the gop gets the steal the "first woman president" brass ring from the dems. It's just petty enough to work...

• Like 1