Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

yesterday, there was a story about how kristy swanson and dean cain will be doing a live theater production acting out the trump-centric text conversation between two former fbi employees.  this was a story that sounded so stupid, that many on here, me included, just assumed it was a joke.  it's not a joke.  this story was glossed over so quickly because of the current state of this administration.

i understand that hundreds of years ago, kings or emperors would summon actors or jesters to act out plays for their viewing pleasure, but have we ever seen anything like this in modern american presidential history?

i know the coronavirus is bad, but i feel like more people need to know about this.  god willing, there will be video.

Cain was a huge Rick Perry supporter, ran a failed real estate training seminar and was on the NRA Board of Directors. Of course Trump loves him. Surprised he didn't put him in charge of homeland security. "Not many people know this but he's really Superman."

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RPM said:

Cain was a huge Rick Perry supporter, ran a failed real estate training seminar and was on the NRA Board of Directors. Of course Trump loves him. Surprised he didn't put him in charge of homeland security. "Not many people know this but he's really Superman."

he still has 11 months to fuck shit up.

27 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

yesterday, there was a story about how kristy swanson and dean cain will be doing a live theater production acting out the trump-centric text conversation between two former fbi employees.  this was a story that sounded so stupid, that many on here, me included, just assumed it was a joke.  it's not a joke.  this story was glossed over so quickly because of the current state of this administration.

i understand that hundreds of years ago, kings or emperors would summon actors or jesters to act out plays for their viewing pleasure, but have we ever seen anything like this in modern american presidential history?

i know the coronavirus is bad, but i feel like more people need to know about this.  god willing, there will be video.

Trumplicans keep getting weirder. 

16 minutes ago, RPM said:

Dean Cain owns the ncaa record for most interceptions / game for an entire season (1.2 int/game) and an entire career (.73 int / game).

His senior season at Princeton he had 12 ints in 10 games. That ranks 2nd best for any single season in ncaa history. The record is 14.

His entire career he recorded 22 total interceptions in 30 games. He’s tied for 4th all time in career ints.

/football

sorry for bringing the football to the CR

4 hours ago, lemonlime said:

Good thing the pubs followed through on their deep concern about the deficit and we have ready funds to dig out if this.

The only way I can see out of these stock market crashes, checks blank sheet of paper,  is another corporate tax cut.  The second part of his magic equation involves corporate subsidies that aren't called socialized. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

The only way I can see out of these stock market crashes, checks blank sheet of paper,  is another corporate tax cut.  The second part of his magic equation involves corporate subsidies that aren't called socialized. 

Privatize the profits, socialize the losses.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Great, just great. So let's put the man up for nomination again whose nomination was pulled for a variety of reasons one being that one his major donors was responsible for shutting down a government cybersecurity office. Shall we call it Director of National Unintelligence?

Some of the latest Twitter trends related to Donald Trump have been amusing today. Who was it here who wanted to get #TrumpCrash started? You are the boss as its trending at #3!

Here are some from the last hour for your amusement:

2) #TrumpLiesAboutCoronavirus

3) #TrumpCrash

4) #StockMarketCrash2020

5) #Ratcliffe

6) #38%ofAmericans

7) #McGahn

15)#Mulvaney

8 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Great, just great. So let's put the man up for nomination again whose nomination was pulled for a variety of reasons one being that one his major donors was responsible for shutting down a government cybersecurity office. Shall we call it Director of National Unintelligence?

Sending this nomination allows the current acting director to stay in office for another 210 days without senate approval. This is just gaming the system.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

i know the coronavirus is bad, but i feel like more people need to know about this.  god willing, there will be video a meteor.

fixed

Edited by TexLonghorn

In that clip, 

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

A lot of medical

When talking about the low number of cases and zero deaths he states, and I quote: "...a lot of that is attributable to the fact that we closed our borders very early."

When did we close our borders?

Instead of focusing on his illiterate mush brain, we should be targeting in on his blatantly lying mind with that statement.

Edited by bolverk
Forgot the our, never forget the hour
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, bolverk said:

In that clip, 

When talking about the low number of cases and zero deaths he states, and I quote: "...a lot of that is attributable to the fact that we closed our borders very early."

When did we close our borders?

Instead of focusing on his illiterate mush brain, we should be targeting in on his blatantly lying mind with that statement.

He's likely talking about this action taken in January, which he took a lot of criticism for at the time.  Looks like it was a pretty good idea:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/01/31/trump-weighs-tighter-china-travel-restrictions-response-coronavirus/

Edited by DalTxHornFan

1 hour ago, Mapache said:

I hope Romney runs as an independent to fuck over Trump 

41 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I'll bet you a million dollars that doesn't happen. 

I don't picture Romney doing that, but what about Bloomberg? I've been getting a lot of political survey emails (besides the ones by the RNC that are money pleas) and I finally went ahead and copy pasted the url and took one after verifying the legitimacy of it. IMO it was HIGHLY focused on independent/3rd party questions and that made me curious if MB is using some of his money to explore that as an option?

16 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I don't picture Romney doing that, but what about Bloomberg? I've been getting a lot of political survey emails (besides the ones by the RNC that are money pleas) and I finally went ahead and copy pasted the url and took one after verifying the legitimacy of it. IMO it was HIGHLY focused on independent/3rd party questions and that made me curious if MB is using some of his money to explore that as an option?

Or someone is looking for a way to split the Democrat Party vote. 

In most states, you are barred from running as an independent if you were on a primary ballot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

In most states, you are barred from running as an independent if you were on a primary ballot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did not know that, but I would counter with that in most election years you would not skip debates nor change the rules for entry. We are in uncharted waters here, perhaps? After all, the President was joking again about being in office for another 8-12 years.

5 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

It sure should be. Participating in a coverup is an accessory to a crime and I'm not a lawyer but I watch Mariska Hargitay on Law and Order SVU and she would agree.

He is so over his head with this thing. All he knows how to do his run for President. Beyond that he’s blowing smoke trying to sound and act like he knows what he’s doing.