Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Hi Donald.  

You do have an alternative to Twitter.  You should go there; you can say and do whatever you want.  And the owner/ceo/whatever has been publicly asking you to come to his playground.  Now, granted, it doesn't have the reach of Twitter.  But if you went there, and oh, let's say half of your Twitter followers went with you, it would legitimize it immediately.  And, who knows.  You may be able to grift off of this platform by parlaying your large loyal following to come over with you.

Really, you could just make a spectacle of this by proclaiming you are never going to put up content on Twitter ever, ever again and you are taking your game to Parler.  You could be celebrated endlessly without having people reply to you with their nasty comments.

Do it, Donald.  Do it for humanity, but more importantly, do it for yourself.

https://parler.com/auth/access

Parler is an unbiased social media focused on real user experiences and engagement. Our content is moderated based off the FCC and the Supreme court of the United States which enables free expression without violence and a lack of censorship. Parler never shares your personal data.

Parler is a non-biased free speechdriven entity

Our goal is to offer the world a platform that protects user’s rights, supports publishers and builds online communities.

Parler aims to empower users to control their social experience. Users can be responsible to engage content as they see fit.

We are not regulators. We are not governors. We are a community.

Parler accepts your right to express your thoughts, opinions and ideals online.

Just like in society, Parler interactions are subject to guidelines; and when you respect them, you are free to participate wholly.

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

This is the typical "That's it fuckfaces; I'm tired of all your bullshit and everyone being so mean so I'm leaving [insert social media app of your choice here] for good."

Two days later posts picture of dinner consisting of five starches, some microwaved mystery meat and two pieces of lettuce drenched in a half gallon of ranch dressing on same app looking for props on the fine dining experience he / she put together.

On a paper plate on a mattress without sheets.

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

They’re lying. They stood by him as he insulted war heroes and everything else. They may see how bad it’s starting to look on the outside but they’ll still vote for him because Biden is a mask wearing pussy. Trump will still get 63 million votes. Biden will get more from the people who stayed home out of hate for Hilary and is his only chance at victory.

The thing is, try as he might to politicize it, the virus is too factual and too apolitical for his usual vague bullshit to work.  His base doesn't understand national policy, so they bite hard on vague and idiotic bullshit like "the wall."  He can tell them whatever he wants about trade deals and being tough on China and bringing jobs back without ever having to be specific and he can own the libs in the process.  All good.

He can't satisfactorily do this with the virus and his non-response. And olds feel threatened by the virus.

• Like 1

Maybe if trump doesn’t like twitter anymore he should instead get in front of a microphone.

But he won’t do that because he tried that during all his dumpster fireside chats and it didn’t work because he sounds like an idiot every time.

Which he is.

21 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The thing is, try as he might to politicize it, the virus is too factual and too apolitical for his usual vague bullshit to work.  His base doesn't understand national policy, so they bite hard on vague and idiotic bullshit like "the wall."  He can tell them whatever he wants about trade deals and being tough on China and bringing jobs back without ever having to be specific and he can own the libs in the process.  All good.

He can't satisfactorily do this with the virus and his non-response. And olds feel threatened by the virus.

This is why his Rasmussen support is down to 42 percent. Some of the olds don’t like the fact that he is killing them.

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Elections have consequences. 

They certainly do. Before trump America started out wounded but several lengths ahead. Was a sure thing. Not so much anymore. We are limping towards the finish line right about now. 

3 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

This is the typical "That's it fuckfaces; I'm tired of all your bullshit and everyone being so mean so I'm leaving [insert social media app of your choice here] for good."

Two days later posts picture of dinner consisting of five starches, some microwaved mystery meat and two pieces of lettuce drenched in a half gallon of ranch dressing on same app looking for props on the fine dining experience he / she put together.

Sounds like Karen Key Largo 

34 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I want to see Twitter ban him and see if he tried to fire up a FB account. That really reaches the masses. FB posts 

Facebook has come a long way from a site with only .edu email access to what it is now.

Guest Lobo
5 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Facebook has come a long way from a site with only .edu email access to what it is now.

great, another opportunity to Trump to let us know he went to Wharton.edu 

I love that he mentions it over and over again with zero sense of irony that 95% of his base has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.  He thinks they speak in business school terms like Sloan, Kellogg, McCombs, Booth, or Marshall.  I mean, if he just came out and said, "I went to Penn, that's in the Ivy League"...I'd almost respect him for it and it'd get his base thinking, "Well yeah, I know the Ivy League is good schools.  Didn't realize University of Pennsylvania was a private school, but whatevs.  I got wait-listed at the University of New Jersey...which I'm now being told doesn't even exist.  Again, whatevs.  West Virginia State U. is my reach school anyway" 

Edited by Lobo

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Maybe if trump doesn’t like twitter anymore he should instead get in front of a microphone.

But he won’t do that because he tried that during all his dumpster fireside chats and it didn’t work because he sounds like an idiot every time.

Which he is.

I mean I get what you’re saying but it’s not like he doesn’t sound like a complete and utter buffoon on Twitter also.  I guess half his base can’t read so it buys him some level of protection.

I just wish he would drop dead already, he can take fb and Zucktard with him.  Nothing I ever learned in cardiology makes sense.  Every time I see this fat POS take another breath, I’m baffled.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

He's the most infantile pussy in American history, but his supporters think he's strong because he insults people. Merica. 

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The concern that keeps me awake at night is this: Trump is a cornered rat.  Seriously, his way of thinking and being in the world is pure narcissism, indulging in impulses of the moment, and acting only out of fear/anger.  He is governed by his amygdala and pure selfishness - functionally, he's an animal.  There is literally zero thought or concern for any other human being.

And the noose is tightening and he's losing control.  He can no longer control the narrative of a country falling apart.  He is seeing the prospect of re-election dwindle.  He's getting more terrified and frantic by the moment.  And that is dangerous as fuck for all of humanity.  Because there is literally no limit to what erratic, impulsive act he will commit to protect himself/act in his self-interest.

The months between now and the election may be the most dangerous in all of human history.  We'll be lucky if all he does is accelerate his erosion of global norms and the rule of law.  That is our BEST case scenario.

If he loses the election, then the months between the election and January 20, 2021 will be the most dangerous in human history.  He will have no limitations, and no need for restraint, as the goal of re-election would be gone.  An enraged animal, with no restraint.

The chances of a nuclear first strike (say, against Iran) are as high as they've been since the Cuban missile crisis.  Not because of any diplomatic crisis, but because we have a fucking madman with his hand on the button, he has chosen to govern by his madness, and those who could restrain him have chosen to indulge him.  He has no leash, no limits, no controls.  At this point, we have to hope that there are members of the staff, maybe even Secret Service agents, who are willing to sacrifice their careers (and likely their lives) to stop him if he decides to indulge in deadly madness.

Trump has been disastrous and dangerous thus far.  But the months to come are going to make what's happened thus far pale in comparison.  You should be terrified.

As much as I hated trump and feared what he would do to the country back in 2016, I would never have believed I'd find myself nodding along to the things you've written. I'm still trying to come to grips with how things that once seemed so outlandish now seem possible in such a short span of time. 

I always imagined America's demise would be very gradual because every other world power's has been throughout history. 

• Like 1

Eh, just a little nepotism, its not like NASA involves rocket science.

And his moron supporters keep hollering that he’s draining the swamp, as he does the exact fucking opposite. Turning federal jobs into just a fucking family jobs program...Jesus fucking Christ.

Guest Lobo

So like a space cop then?

”Dammit Eric, I was two weeks away from my pension.  I’m getting too gravitationally old for this shit.”

1 hour ago, Hookah Horns said:

As much as I hated trump and feared what he would do to the country back in 2016, I would never have believed I'd find myself nodding along to the things you've written. I'm still trying to come to grips with how things that once seemed so outlandish now seem possible in such a short span of time. 

I always imagined America's demise would be very gradual because every other world power's has been throughout history. 

America's demise is going to seem gradual to the history books. If I was going to sit down in 2120 and write a textbook chapter about the end of the American Empire, I would start with issues of the 1970s (Watergate, oil shortages, malaise, etc) as foreshadowing, then go on to the rise of Reagan and the dismantling of the federal government, and skip ahead to the Era of Trump (including the presidencies of Donald, Eric, and Barron Trump), with a focus on the Great Plague of 2020-21 and the Race Riots of the 2020s. I would finish the chapter with the SEC Rump Congress and, of course, the Chinese/Russian/Japanese Invasion of 2040. So in the textbooks, it would look like the collapse took 70 years even when most people saw the end coming much earlier. 

Edited by HornOnTheBayou

45 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

America's demise is going to seem gradual to the history books. If I was going to sit down in 2120 and write a textbook chapter about the end of the American Empire, I would start with issues of the 1970s (Watergate, oil shortages, malaise, etc) as foreshadowing, then go on to the rise of Reagan and the dismantling of the federal government, and skip ahead to the Era of Trump (including the presidencies of Donald, Eric, and Barron Trump), with a focus on the Great Plague of 2020-21 and the Race Riots of the 2020s. I would finish the chapter with the SEC Rump Congress and, of course, the Chinese/Russian/Japanese Invasion of 2040. So in the textbooks, it would look like the collapse took 70 years even when most people saw the end coming much earlier. 

Japan? Damn, I guess they held a grudge. It was only two nukes and a few hundred thousand civilians, get over it already, jeez. 

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

And his moron supporters keep hollering that he’s draining the swamp, as he does the exact fucking opposite. Turning federal jobs into just a fucking family jobs program...Jesus fucking Christ.

There's also the appointments of lobbyists and big biz execs to directorships of agencies with the aim of regulatory capture. Not swampy at all. 

Just a reminder, trump said this in 2014:

“You know what solves it?” Trump asked, referring to Obamacare. “When the economy crashes, when the country goes to total hell and everything is a disaster — then you’ll have riots to go back to where we used to be when we were great.”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, F250 said:

Eh, just a little nepotism, its not like NASA involves rocket science.

Jared must be in the doghouse.  As the smartest guy that actively sucks Trump dick, and the only guy that Trump fantasizes about being, he usually gets these science fair assignments.

56 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

You need to start about 15 years earlier. Military industrial complex and what not.

4 minutes ago, RPM said:

You need to start about 15 years earlier. Military industrial complex and what not.

The post WW2 and Cold War period is our defining moment.  When the history of the Earth is written, if we only get one paragraph, it will be about that moment.  Hard to think of it as the beginning of the end.

Perhaps we have always been destined for failure.  We have always redlined everything.  Manifest Destiny, Military Industrial Complex, whatever the fuck this is now.  Take your pick.  Eventually, the engine gives out.

The main problem with America, and really the reason all the knee jerk Trumpist patriots exist, is that the term "American" is largely undefined.  Germany, Russia, France, England, China, Japan, etc, have all had multiple types of government, revolutions, and wars.  Yet all of those "identities" still exist.  Latin American countries have had multiple types of government, but still exist.  Cubans remain Cuban under Castro-ism.  Even English speaking Canada would still be Canada under any type of government.  But America is over with if our government is over with.  Sadly, that is also the fault of the knee-jerk patriots who pretended they wanted us to be a group of loosely affiliated independent states that only get together to fund a military and print money.

3 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I mean I get what you’re saying but it’s not like he doesn’t sound like a complete and utter buffoon on Twitter also.  I guess half his base can’t read so it buys him some level of protection.

I just wish he would drop dead already, he can take fb and Zucktard with him.  Nothing I ever learned in cardiology makes sense.  Every time I see this fat POS take another breath, I’m baffled.  

There are always cases that fall outside of scientific and medical expectations.  Some people just have a higher tolerance.  Alcohol abuse kills most, but "pickles" a few.  Drugs-Keith Richards.  Fast food-Donald Trump.  Both should have been dead decades ago, but instead they will outlive us all.

Edited by FondrenRoad