Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Did Sheriff Joe Arpaio admit guilt? What about the SEAL war criminal? I could be wrong but I don't recall either doing so. 

It is not required.  It is well-settled, however, that while a pardon absolves of all punishment,  it does not imply innocence.

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

If he loses the election in November, he is beyond fucked.  

which is exactly why he cannot, and will not, allow there to be a legitimate election in November. current Republicans also know they are straight fucked if Trump loses.   
there is very, very little chance that a legitimate election process takes place in November. I wonder why none of them seem all that worried? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

There you go Murkowski.  He's through with you.

I'm sure you feel good about your vote back in February, however.

Sadly I expect Murkowski to bow down to him once election time comes around.  If she had an ounce of self esteem at this point she would go on CNN, FOX, you name it and call him unfit for office and bitter orange cunt with a small dick.  In fact everybody should start doing that.  It would drive him fucking crazy.  I truly believe if everybody started just making fun of his little dick he would lose his mind.   He would end up marching Ivanka on camera to tell everyone how large it is. 

8 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

you know, i always struggled with the parable of the prodigal son when i was younger. took me years to understand what lesson it teaches.

as people awaken to the fact that they've been misled and behaved poorly and supported an actual orange shitstain, we should welcome them back to real society from the cult with open arms, imo.

but i do understand the anger.

• Like 1

Wait...he’s completely closing Lafayette Park? The people’s park?

He’s the biggest gutless pussy in the history of this country. Any of you men who give him your loyalty are even bigger pussies. Goddamned platoon of cowering cowards. Seriously, being a scared pussy is your brand. Emaw, Sack, you’re not even as manly as this pussy, because you’re subservient cuckolds to him. You’re pathetic. Shit, pathetic men shit on you, because they know you’re beneath them.
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

You use the phrase "radical left" agenda because you have no idea what specific goals actually make up that agenda (not that there is actually a singular agenda) or why you are opposed to them. You just know you are supposed to be against the left. It is hilarious. 

You want specific goals.  Here you go.  Every single word Carlson says here is right on the money.

• Fuck You 20

All this fucking fencing is about his fear. I laughed my ass off when the story came out about him hiding in the bunker. Like crowds were really ever going to storm the White House? Come the fuck on, it's the safest place in America. 

He's a gigantic pussy. And all his admiration of tough guys, bikers, big tanks and his perverted idea of strength is just compensation for being a big flabby silver spoon pussy with soft tiny hands that never did a day of honest work. 

• Like 9

All this fucking fencing is about his fear. I laughed my ass off when the story came out about him hiding in the bunker. Like crowds were really ever going to storm the White House? Come the fuck on, it's the safest place in America. 
He's a gigantic pussy. And all his admiration of tough guys, bikers, big tanks and his perverted idea of strength is just compensation for being a big flabby silver spoon pussy with soft tiny hands that never did a day of honest work. 
Joe Biden should just call a presser and say this word for word.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

Mr. Barr then went on to say, there was "no correlation" between his jabbing his finger at the Starbucks app on his phone and drinking a hot latte ten minutes later.

Laughable. 

Utter contempt. That’s all Bill Barr deserves.

The fact that his law license hasn’t been revoked by now is a complete failure of the bar. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Say Biden wins and, eventually, Trump concedes.  Could he resign in December and have Pence pardon him?

I don't see that happening.  Pence was like the 99th choice, and only accepted to further his career.  He could not have seen this coming.  I don't see him throwing himself on a grenade after Trump has no power.  He'll be one of the last rats off a sinking ship.

Ford, on the other hand, knew the writing was on the wall with Nixon when he accepted the VP appointment.  He took the appointment only out of a sense of loyalty to country.  I truly believe that he pardoned Nixon to allow the country to heal, knowing full well that it was probably gonna cost him the next election.  You know, a man of principle and all that.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, gmr548 said:
13 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Joe Biden should just call a presser and say this word for word.

I might be laid off soon and if so, I will be available for hire as a speechwriter. 

Reasoned and mature political discourse is already dead. Might as well call a pussy a pussy.

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Didn't know where else to put this. I, for one, love the era of the salty, cussing politicians:

Okay, I'm an idiot when it comes to political prediction. When I look at Romney, I begin to wonder if he may actually turn out to be a great and essential man. The traditional GOP is awash in a rip tide of hate, representing only the rich, and no real ideology. 

Mitt Romney steps forth to take the bloody, tarnished standard. The standard is the rally point for an army. Might traditional GOPs gather around him in an attempt to save part of the traditional GOP army? Might the Trump tidal wave wash in and out and erode the ground around Romney yet not completely destroy his footing?

I wonder if decades from now, Romney will be the father of a reborn, traditional conservative party that doesn't want the government snooping around your womb or spending all of your money. He'll never be president. He has shown, I think, that principles mean more to him than blind partisanship.

Can he go from pariah to beacon?

It would make a nice story. I, a Dem, want to see traditional GOP values represented. It was never a war. It was a conversation where different sides had the advantage at different times.

I never hated Romney although I despise the party that he chose to represent. I sincerely hope he serves a purpose for the republic.

Travis Bickle:
Listen, you f***ers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.

-2AiDE6R0gY9WuBJ6l8HnlI8vwtXUD71Pi2ONil5

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Straw said:

which is exactly why he cannot, and will not, allow there to be a legitimate election in November. current Republicans also know they are straight fucked if Trump loses.   
there is very, very little chance that a legitimate election process takes place in November. I wonder why none of them seem all that worried? 

They always act exactly as you would expect a threatened criminal enterprise to act. 

It is in their interest to turn the brilliantly peaceful black protest (supported by other good citizens) of police cruelty into a war against terrorists. I don't think that will fly. Their next move? I shiver.

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

I'm piling up posts. Sorry. But I wonder if this is in anticipation of coming moves by the White House.

If they force war on peaceful demonstrators, this new perimeter seems like a way to further protect the bunker bitch.

This increased fortification bodes ill.

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

They always act exactly as you would expect a threatened criminal enterprise to act. 

It is in their interest to turn the brilliantly peaceful black protest (supported by other good citizens) of police cruelty into a war against terrorists. I don't think that will fly. Their next move? I shiver.

Their next move will be bad. It will be the reaction to that next move that defines the course. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

I thought maybe he'd finally started down the actual fascist path when it appeared paramilitary forces had arrived in D.C. Then it was revealed they were simply deputized B.O.P. guards.

There's a next move, but it won't be effective enough to make me shiver. These idiots are incompetent wannabe fascists, not the real thing. They lack the will or simply the understanding of the necessity to organize the necessary tools to save their asses and end the republic. They seem to think the white supremacists among the cops, the bikers, the 2nd amendment folks, and whomever (his "tough people"), will spontaneously organize to save their asses. There will be violence, but it won't be enough. I think that was made plain by Mattis and Milley. He will not have military backing for his upcoming coup attempt.

Now, are we in the clear once it is put down? Of course not. This is a major fissure in the body politic. It will be there for a competent would be autocrat, from the left or the right, to exploit.

• Like 1