Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Why? This is often stated at times like these, but I don't see how any potential attacker is any better off than yesterday. I think this may be a holdover from the Cold War when the USSR or the US could launch a first strike where a pause in the command chain would be catastrophic. Even that case was diminished by MIRVed missiles on submarines.

Or maybe you're being sarcastic and I'm being slow. It is late.

No sarcasm.  This would be an ideal time for someone to attack us -- Dow futures are already down 400 points and an attack now would add to those uncertainties and cause even more general panic than it normally would.

It's not that our general ability to defend ourselves is much diminished by this.  But if your goal is to sow fear and chaos...

And how many other high ranking national security personnel has he given it to?

It's still probably very unlikely, but it's a concern.

Edited by TexArcher

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

CDC says 94.5% for 70and up, but that’s cuffing 70 year olds with 85-90+ yr olds. Aren’t there a lot more 85+ deaths than those under 60?

Tbh, the presidency is an objectively stressful job. It chews people up and often instigates health issues. We know trump isn't 239Lbs and we know he doesn't have the healthiest habits, he strikes me squarely as a "high risk" person. 

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

CDC says 94.5% for 70and up, but that’s cuffing 70 year olds with 85-90+ yr olds. Aren’t there a lot more 85+ deaths than those under 60?

You really should break that stat out for those who are morbidly obese.

3 minutes ago, bluto said:

Age/other factors, prob 5ish% but that needs to be balanced by the healthcare he’ll get

Even if he gets the worst case of it possible, he will still be around at the election.  He isn't symptomatic yet. 

I think it is more likely that he gets a mild case and carries on with rallies and kills a bunch of his followers in the process. 

Even if he gets the worst case of it possible, he will still be around at the election.  He isn't symptomatic yet. 
I think it is more likely that he gets a mild case and carries on with rallies and kills a bunch of his followers in the process. 

Win win?

10 minutes ago, UTHornFan014 said:

Statistically speaking (based on numbers available), what is the % chance of him dying?

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

65-74 year olds is 8%
75-84 year olds is 18%

Trump is 74, fat, and likely has at least 2 or 3 other pre-existing conditions. 

I think he’s probably got a 10% chance of dying from it. He’s white and has the best doctors in the world. Those two things shave a little off the mortality. 

His entire klan will ultimately become infected and roll the dice on some unproven radioactive treatment devised by one of the evangelical wackos in his orbit. Eric will double dip and lose control of his 5 year old mind, breaking free and storming off into the mountains. The radioactivity will cause him to grow to 175 feet tall and California will soon be under attack from a giant fire breathing retarded Kaiju. 

Because 2020.
Hey@henrygandorf I think there could be a screen play here.

6 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Tbh, the presidency is an objectively stressful job. It chews people up and often instigates health issues. We know trump isn't 239Lbs and we know he doesn't have the healthiest habits, he strikes me squarely as a "high risk" person. 

It’s a stressful job if you try to do it effectively. That means doing more than golfing, tweeting and holding pep rallies. 

• Hook 'Em 2

No sarcasm.  This would be an ideal time for someone to attack us -- Dow futures are already down 400 points and an attack now would add to those uncertainties and cause even more general panic than it normally would.
It's not that our general ability to defend ourselves is much diminished by this.  But if your goal is to sow fear and chaos...
Ain't nobody attacking us while King Shit for Brains is in office.

4 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
13 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Read more  

Ain't nobody attacking us while King Shit for Brains is in office.

Yeah, all our external enemies love this shit. We are already circling the drain.  They arent going to interrupt.  Plus they get all this for free and aren't getting their towns bombed over it. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Yeah, all our external enemies love this shit. We are already circling the drain.  They arent going to interrupt.  Plus they get all this for free and aren't getting their towns bombed over it. 

This is an opportunity to act without immediate reprisal. I wonder if russia is feeling hungry for another bite of Ukraine

Interadesting. Pence just tweeted a thoughts and prayers deal to trump. Did he test negative? Or just being a goober?

Because if he thinks he HASN'T been exposed, then he's either lying or he never actually meets with trump or goes to the white house. Which is a kind of a funny and fucked up thought

37 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

The virus is probably protecting us in that regard. Not really a good time to coordinate a terrorist attack or any sort of military adventurism from a foreign adversary. 

65-74 year olds is 8%
75-84 year olds is 18%
Trump is 74, fat, and likely has at least 2 or 3 other pre-existing conditions. 
I think he’s probably got a 10% chance of dying from it. He’s white and has the best doctors in the world. Those two things shave a little off the mortality. 
Will his doctors use bleach and hydrocxyloroquine?

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

What must be going through the minds of the terrorist shitheads?

Or Putin's?

We're really vulnerable right now.

the next month is gonna be cray my brotha. 

lets keep those nukes down. We got to ensure we maintain the planet orbital integrity 

Sleep tight my Gs

giphy.gif

Donny and Melania and Hope will float from the grips of Covid on a $100 bill beach towel and softly billow onto Robert Jeffress' taint because they are chosen.  Another beach towel will be printed with a muscular Donny boxing a Covid particle and it.