Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

The point is that he is not picking up any new voters in the final month. He was only going to lose voters during debate season. For him to win, he needs to not lose voters and keep people from voting. This takes care of one. 

Plus, he will come out of it and say it’s nothing. 

There’s definitely a possible angle. 

No one will be talking about the Proud Boys today.  The front page headlines will be about Trump and his status for the next few weeks.  No other news will be able to compete for public attention in that time.

Is that intentional? I have no clue.  But it’s damn sure an opportunity while America sits transfixed with Trump’s fight against coronavirus.

Pay attention to what else is happening over the next couple of weeks.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Republicans are going to make a play to delay the election.  There is no precedent to do so.  I will not be surprised if certain red states try to delay, with the end game being legislative appointment of electors.

It won't pass the House.

Assuming news is true...LOL!!!  gonna have to catch up with this thread since about 40 pages behind but karma is a bitch!!! I’ll worry about election stuff later but right now 200k dead from a “hoax” that’ll be gone like a miracle. Fuck you trump! Fuck you melania!!!!  Stupid prostitute. Kids that look like me in cages but who really cares?! HHAHAHAHA enjoy next ten-14 days you fucking cunts. 

Edited by achooloco
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

could be a ploy for sympathy after the news that Hope Hicks had it came out.  Then fake claim he has it to show how 'strong' he is and how everyone should just treat it as no big deal and get back with full on opening the country.

132fb581df016ea3c10ae0dd10ed976f.jpg

That fucker’s got it. And I bet he did everything he could to keep it quiet too. Never apologize, never admit you’re wrong is his mantra

27 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

This is it.  This is the play.  And remember, even for his age and his 576 comorbidities, we're talking a 90%+ chance he beats it.  

Guys, this is 2020 -- what is the worst possible outcome of this for humanity?  It's the above.  He beats it easily, says "see, it's no big deal, and I'm the manliest man ever," and we 1) blow off all virus protections going forward, and 2) out of admiration for what a manly man he is, with tears in our eyes, we say "Sir, you are hereby re-elected."

Always -- ALWAYS -- imagine the worst outcome.  That's what we'll get.

This is it.  This is the play.  And remember, even for his age and his 576 comorbidities, we're talking a 90%+ chance he beats it.  
Guys, this is 2020 -- what is the worst possible outcome of this for humanity?  It's the above.  He beats it easily, says "see, it's no big deal, and I'm the manliest man ever," and we 1) blow off all virus protections going forward, and 2) out of admiration for what a manly man he is, with tears in our eyes, we say "Sir, you are hereby re-elected."
Always -- ALWAYS -- imagine the worst outcome.  That's what we'll get.
"Man if a fat fuck like Donny can beat this I should definitely vote for him" - said no one ever outside of his own cult followers