Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

No one with a military or law enforcement background is hugging or kissing anyone they meet.

I'm pretty sure Trump just confirmed he's the one hugging and kissing Ms. Hicks.

Edit to add......no shit Fletch, she's the Presidential stress reliever......as Proud Boys can only tickle the mushroom once per month.

22 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

In a telephone interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News on Thursday night, Mr. Trump confirmed that Ms. Hicks tested positive and appeared to blame soldiers and law enforcement officials who he said want to give her a hug and thank her for her work for the president.

“She’s a very warm person,” Mr. Trump said. “When soldiers and law enforcement come up to her,” he said, she does not want to reject their entreaties. “It’s very, very hard,” he said. “I was surprised to hear with Hope,” he said. Mr. Trump said he and the first lady both received new tests for the coronavirus, and he floated the possibility of them being in quarantine.

He also once said she's the best piece of tail Corey Lewandowski would ever have. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

20 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Meanwhile his spawn, who I assume also traveled to the debate on the plane with Hope Hicks, refused to put on masks when they were in the debate audience.  I hope they didn't give this to the Bidens (I could care less if they spread it around their own side which is responsible for the deaths of thousands upon thousands of Americans).

7 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Meanwhile his spawn, who I assume also traveled to the debate on the plane with Hope Hicks, refused to put on masks when they were in the debate audience.  I hope they didn't give this to the Bidens (I could care less if they spread it around their own side which is responsible for the deaths of thousands upon thousands of Americans).

I doubt there’s any way in hell anyone from the Biden family got within 6 ft of Trump’s band of stupid assholes.

30 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but they aren't waiting for the rapid test. They have to be waiting for the more accurate test that takes longer. They wouldn't have done the second one, if the first one was negative. 

On the other hand, they lie about everything.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I doubt there’s any way in hell anyone from the Biden family got within 6 ft of Trump’s band of stupid assholes.

It's viral load too, though, and they were in the same room for an extended period of time.  Hell, all trump's yelling had to increase the viral load.  I'm not sure how likely it is anyone in the Biden family got Covid from the trumps, but their asshattery in not wearing masks certainly increased the odds.

3 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Well, Dr. Wen, you being a decent human being and a doctor and all, you're probably forgetting that none of them gives a single solitary fuck about any living creature outside of their own orbit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

So if Trump quarantines for 14 days, that means no town hall debate. So if that's the case, Biden should get a free Town Hall debate all to himself since Trump just had one on ABC last month. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, mdmost said:

So if Trump quarantines for 14 days, that means no town hall debate. So if that's the case, Biden should get a free Town Hall debate since Trump just had one on ABC last month. 

Based on everything we know about trump, his campaign, and his losing the election and 1st debate, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was all planned. 

He and his people are gold medal winners at lying. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

It's viral load too, though, and they were in the same room for an extended period of time.  Hell, all trump's yelling had to increase the viral load.  I'm not sure how likely it is anyone in the Biden family got Covid from the trumps, but their asshattery in not wearing masks certainly increased the odds.

Something something about Hope Hicks and my viral load — or something.

My conspiracy experts tell me that all you need to do is watch the order in which the 5 aides/advisers to the President board Marine One from the port aft entry.  If you've ever been on the helicopter, you know the order in which you sit.  Kushner places Hope directly across the aisle from the President.  

14 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

The more I think about hear about literally everyone calling Trump out for "STAND BY" the more I think this is his Clayton Williams moment of opening his dumb blowhole and never being able to walk that one back. 

The bullshit will keep flowing a mile-a-minute and it will be forgotten. It will fade into the distance as outrage after outrage is spewed to replace it. 

It never ends and there is no bottom. 

• Hook 'Em 1

How much less?

In a few days, he will be pronounced Covid-Free despite photos of him sitting right next to Hope Hicks.  Proving that he is invincible, our dead leader, that Coronavirus was a hoax, and that he will lead us to glory.  Also, Hope will be dead by Columbus Day, but she will have served tremendously.  

43 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Based on everything we know about trump, his campaign, and his losing the election and 1st debate, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was all planned. 

He and his people are gold medal winners at lying. 

There's no way he's complicit in a scheme that makes him look weak.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The bullshit will keep flowing a mile-a-minute and it will be forgotten. It will fade into the distance as outrage after outrage is spewed to replace it. 

It never ends and there is no bottom. 

Yes, I understand that and agree that there is no bottom for the narcissistic pile of human garbage called Donald Trump. Except this one was said on the debate stage with half the country watching. I don't think it will be forgotten anytime soon. 

11 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Please dear God, just let him live long enough to hear FoxNews call Texas and it’s 38 electoral votes for Joe Biden whereupon he breathes his last.

And scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tenor.gif?itemid=14544294

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foosters said:

There's no way he's complicit in a scheme that makes him look weak.

Fear of losing the election and going to jail can make even an asshole like him change tactics.  It’s not like he’s showing sympathy to anyone outside his circle of incompetence.  Now that would be too big a leap.

Reminds me of a saying I heard years ago that back in the 1960’s USC with OJ Simpson beat the living fuck out of an all-white Alabama team.  People said that beat down did more to desegregate the school than any political pressure.

So brass tacks talk: shit is about to get TURBO FUCKED in the west wing. Systems of government were not built with social distancing in mind. Nevermind that the trump admin has been shunning the use of masks and by all reports, haven't been following other health best practices either. So there's a potential for MANY people being required to go into a 2 week quarantine. 

What if a general or intelligence officer is contact traced to hicks and they need to go into a SCIF to view classified info to make a critical decision? They can't. There's no way for them to get that info. Our ability as a nation to strategically respond to events is going to be very negatively impacted. 

And it's an own fucking goal

Edited by Captainant