Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

How many people did Typhoid Donny Two Scoops give this to? The fundraiser last night with about 100 people, the debate, the travel, the rally, his aides, all the WH staff including cooks, cleaning people, etc., Secret Service agents, AF1 crew, his SCOTUS nominee, and I’m sure there’s more.

And he’s on video from all of four days ago mocking Biden for wearing a mask.

I just wonder at the timing and whether you can make that ad while trump is still sick.

11 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

I’d say his malignant narcissistic personality disorder is a much greater security threat to our nation.  

edit:  and even better they mention ‘adversaries exploiting’.  I wonder which of those two maladies is easier to exploit for a foreign state?  Hmmm

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, lemonlime said:

How many people did Typhoid Donny Two Scoops give this to? The fundraiser last night with about 100 people, the debate, the travel, the rally, his aides, all the WH staff including cooks, cleaning people, etc., Secret Service agents, AF1 crew, his SCOTUS nominee, and I’m sure there’s more.

And he’s on video from all of four days ago mocking Biden for wearing a mask.

I just wonder at the timing and whether you can make that ad while trump is still sick.

Typhoid Donny Two Scoops is a keeper.  And considering who he hangs out with, I’ll say, not enough.  

6 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

This right here would be so 2020 it's not even funny.  Just add that if Biden dies it would be before the election so Trump gets re-elected.

Biden better be negative and if he keeps polling the same, should absolutely stay in his basement which needs to be encased in a literal bubble. I've long had a fear Biden would contract this. I didn't anticipate Trump maybe giving it to him.

Also, I would hope in the event Biden were to get sick that everyone would rally behind Kamala.  And she would have risen to the occasion.

Edited by horncyclist

Just now, horncyclist said:

He was tested this morning, no results yet. 

Man, I'm terrified because Biden hasn't announced his test results yet. Every minute that goes by without the results being announced makes me more worried that Biden has Covid-19. 

So Trump met with Barrett who has spent the past few days meeting with every GOP senator.

I sure fucking hope none of the Dems have been in close contact with their Republican colleagues recently. Donald might have just shut the entire federal elected government down.

Just now, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Wrong! You’re terrified because you’re a little bitch.

Whatever gets you through the day. I hope that made you feel better.

I am worried about my investments. I am worried about the security of our country. I am worried Trump (or someone from his family or administration that didn't wear a mask) gave Biden Covid-19 during the debate. 

9 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

Man, I'm terrified because Biden hasn't announced his test results yet. Every minute that goes by without the results being announced makes me more worried that Biden has Covid-19. 

Yeah, the fast test only take a couple of hours.  We've heard that Pence and the 2nd Lady are negative -- why haven't we heard likewise about Biden??

1 minute ago, horncyclist said:

In regards to Biden, how long do the rapid tests take? They would announce a negative immediately, so the delay either means the test hasn't come back or he's positive.

15 minutes and the confirmation test is 1.5-3 hours.

11 minutes ago, Red Five said:

We're not quite there yet, but Biden is pretty close to being in "up two TDs with the ball and 30 seconds on the clock" territory. 

Clock Management is a sensitive topic on this board.

@immamac is the other thread permanently closed and should we talk orangerona here?

3 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

In regards to Biden, how long do the rapid tests take? They would announce a negative immediately, so the delay either means the test hasn't come back or he's positive.

Rapid test not as accurate.  So even if positive you’d want to confirm before releasing anything. Fingers crossed.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc

1 minute ago, Pasken said:

15 minutes and the confirmation test is 1.5-3 hours.

FYI:  My kids went on a climbing trip this summer and had to test negative before rendezvousing in Dallas with the rest of the team.  Once in Dallas, the whole team was isolated and rapid tested again.  A few of the kids had either false positive or inconclusive results and had to be retested.  The retests ended up negative.  Point being, we might need to wait a bit longer for Biden.

Well if Biden found out about Trump’s positive vis the news this morning like everyone else,  we probably won’t know before this afternoon.

the level of abject terribleness this WH visits on everything has no end.

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

If Biden tests negative, might be smart to make a short video confirming and then wishing the Trumps the best. He needs to take full advantage politically IF he's in the clear. 

while wearing a GIGANTIC mask.  Like Luchador or something.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

If Biden tests negative, might be smart to make a short video confirming and then wishing the Trumps the best. He needs to take full advantage politically IF he's in the clear. 

The problem is he has to test negative for a few days before he's truly in the clear, at least from debate sourced exposure.    

8 hours ago, TexArcher said:

No sarcasm.  This would be an ideal time for someone to attack us -- Dow futures are already down 400 points and an attack now would add to those uncertainties and cause even more general panic than it normally would.

It's not that our general ability to defend ourselves is much diminished by this.  But if your goal is to sow fear and chaos...

And how many other high ranking national security personnel has he given it to?

It's still probably very unlikely, but it's a concern.

Good point. I don't know about panicking the people, but you're right about the nervous markets and other factors. The attack would have to come through a proxy of some sort because we still have plenty of ability to obliterate any entity with a geographical location.