Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

If he really has it, and I don't know what to believe, he may not survive it.  He's 74, obese, and he has high blood pressure and early heart disease.

I think that if he had it, he wouldn't tell us. His base play is "bullshit." If he gets sick and dies then I'll believe he had it. 

16 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Trick? How so? What would be the point? He just took himself off the campaign trail with a month until Election Day.

To look strong.

Look how quickly I recovered from the China Virus!  Told you it was fake news!  Beat it back like nothing. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

So if Trump and Pence are in quarantine and Pelosi isn't... What happens when there's a critical government function that needs someone in person?

Who's gonna fucking preside over the senate for the supreme court battle??

There’s not going to be a battle over the supreme court position.  Dems will go through the motions and that’s it.

1 minute ago, thepop said:

Yeah i really don't see this as being fake UNLESS it's leading to him dropping out. He hates Biden and he knows he's going to lose to him.

But other than that, him quarantining doesn't help or hurt him. He just cruises to a loss.

Quarantining will help him because he can't go to rallies and spout racist shit. If he goes on a ventilator and also can't tweet, his poll numbers will go up just because he is keeping his trap shut.  

3 minutes ago, thepop said:

Yeah i really don't see this as being fake UNLESS it's leading to him dropping out. He hates Biden and he knows he's going to lose to him.

But other than that, him quarantining doesn't help or hurt him. He just cruises to a loss.

Dropping out of the debates it also out there. 

16 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Trick? How so? What would be the point? He just took himself off the campaign trail with a month until Election Day.

The point is that he is not picking up any new voters in the final month. He was only going to lose voters during debate season. For him to win, he needs to not lose voters and keep people from voting. This takes care of one. 

Plus, he will come out of it and say it’s nothing. 

There’s definitely a possible angle. 

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Quarantining will help him because he can't go to rallies and spout racist shit. If he goes on a ventilator and also can't tweet, his poll numbers will go up just because he is keeping his trap shut.  

You think he's going to keep his mouth shut on twitter? Nothing will change besides debates being cancelled. His numbers won't magically rise.

All the news outlets reporting that the president is at higher risk because he is of an advanced age and of a very fat weight, which will be the big story through all of tomorrow and through his quarantine period, seems like a lot of damage for his campaign to take just to emerge afterward and claim how great he is because he quickly recovered from it.  

I would, in an instant, believe it is a lie designed to try to help his flailing campaign, but that's a lot of damage to go through first.  Of course, incompetent planning is the hallmark of this administration.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lemonlime said:
Why would he lie about this?  To deflect from his debate performance to a reminder that he knew this was deadly and lied to the American people repeatedly?

If he had it, he'd lie about it so he wouldn't look weak and vulnerable. If he didn't have it, he'd lie and say he did so he could "recover" and look strong, minimizing the threat in the minds of the audience of his reality tv show presidency. 

5 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Why would he lie about this?  To deflect from his debate performance to a reminder that he knew this was deadly and lied to the American people repeatedly?

He lies about EVERYTHING. He has no ability to tell the truth whatsoever. He is lying about this which is beyond pathetic considering we are well over 200k dead Americans because of this buffoon and his lies.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TexLonghorn said:

All the news outlets reporting that the president is at higher risk because he is of an advanced age and of a very fat weight, which will be the big story through all of tomorrow and through his quarantine period

39b3dd095966fe20c018da17021757b3.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

What must be going through the minds of the terrorist shitheads?

Or Putin's?

We're really vulnerable right now.

Why? This is often stated at times like these, but I don't see how any potential attacker is any better off than yesterday. I think this may be a holdover from the Cold War when the USSR or the US could launch a first strike where a pause in the command chain would be catastrophic. Even that case was diminished by MIRVed missiles on submarines.

Or maybe you're being sarcastic and I'm being slow. It is late.

Just now, Captainant said:

Sooooooo Mnuchin and Meadows have been meeting with ACB, senators, and congresspeople including Pelosi. Those two have been around the WH often and around people who have tested positive. 

This is what a super spreader event looks like. 

So you're telling me the senate may have to adjourn and not vote on supreme court....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1