Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, TornACL said:

If these chucklefucks can't even take the simple logistical precautions needed to protect themselves, why should anyone have any faith in them to manage the complex logistical policies needed to protect us?

You need to sign up for "Owning the Libs 101". That class explains everything.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Here's another one. Since this thread seems to be trending toward the contact tracing fallout:

So......did these fucknuts just piss away their chance to go forward with judiciary and senate hearings in short order?  Because so many involved need to quarantine etc.?  That would be fucking hysterical.

I mean, I'm sure they'll say fuck it, and hold hearings where everyone actually licks each other's faces to own the libs, but still....I'm at least chuckling.

8 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

That lady is fucking hysterical (unfortunately, she's being serious):

120176553_3267947223300692_3464113943413

Think about it man.  who's on that show? 

Ken Jeong-a Chinese Doctor who would have had access to the Wuhan Laboratory.

Robin Thicke-a Canadian Liberal who brought the virus over the northern border to infect us all.

Jenny McCarthy-notorious Anti-Vaccine champion who has been thwarting the President's two-week vaccine promise! 

I don't who this broad is, but I'm voting for her for Congress.  

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean, I'm sure they'll say fuck it, and hold hearings where everyone actually licks each other's faces to own the libs, but still....I'm at least chuckling.

I just read a report from McConnell that yes they are going forward and expect it to be resolved by Oct 22 and on the floor for a vote shortly after.

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I just read a report from McConnell that yes they are going forward and expect it to be resolved by Oct 22 and on the floor for a vote shortly after.

Yeah, I mean.....we knew that.  They'd shoot through an elementary school full of kids to get to owning the libs on the other side.  But they're going to have to do it openly, publicly, and with full asininity.

3 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Fuck the airlines. They always have their fucking hand out for a bailout. Maybe it's time for some consolidation and price increases so they can stand on their own two feet.

i'm ready for basic-er economy

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Here's another one. Since this thread seems to be trending toward the contact tracing fallout:

Wait a minute... John Jenkins became a priest? And is now the president of Notre Dame? And now has the covid? 

C-cKzlsUIAA4yQf.jpg

I'd like to see him run and shoot his way of this one. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, elfenix said:

i'm ready for basic-er economy

Exactly. They'll get billions more then come up with some new fees and cram us in closer together so they can squeeze as much as they can during the "good times". 

Let the shitty airlines die. This capitalism for profits and socializing the losses bullshit is too much. They used 96 percent of their profits over the last 10 years on stock buyback programs. How about selling some of that stock motherfuckers.  If they're that important to the county then nationalize them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I was serious on the other thread. The Democrats need to immediately launch a social media bot war spreading the rumor that this is the deep state trying to kill Trump and replace him with a deep state Republican. 

If he actually dies you want to keep the QAnon and Trumpkin voters home. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Wax Beer Cup said:

Sadly, that is 100% correct.  Bimbo leading the news literally was surprised to hear masks worked and asked if were some better than others.  #march2020

Huh, I would have figured they were claiming "see masks don't work because she wears one all the time," while showing a picture of the one time she actually wore on.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, I mean.....we knew that.  They'd shoot through an elementary school full of kids to get to owning the libs on the other side.  But they're going to have to do it openly, publicly, and with full asininity.

thats just a Friday for the Republicans these days...

2 hours ago, TornACL said:

Assuming he recovers, which I am personally rooting for because the alternative would launch us into new depths of chaos, here's how this will go. 

First day after recovery: "Trump seems to have a newfound understanding of the seriousness of this virus"

Trump, Day 2: THE CHINA PLAGUE IS A HOAX IT DOESN'T KILL HARDLY ANYONE I SURVIVED IT STRONGLY AND EASILY, DEATH NUMBERS ARE MADE UP BY THE LEFT

Trump sycophants: blargh blargh conspiracy china plague fake news hoax radical left

Everyone else: [Face Palm]

This is EXACTLY how it is going to go down.  He'll sell it as both (remember, he ALWAYS does this -- says both sides of any issue, so it serves him with all moronic audiences.  

Message 1: this is a serious, deadly virus.  Trump survived it, which means he's a living god, a superman among men, and his virility, power, and strength mean that any result that does not make him emperor for life is fraudulent.

Message 2: THE CHINA PLAGUE IS A HOAX IT DOESN'T KILL HARDLY ANYONE I SURVIVED IT STRONGLY AND EASILY, DEATH NUMBERS ARE MADE UP BY THE LEFT.

And.....then he wins.  Y'all celebrating this as a hit to his campaign?  Wait till he recovers.  That's how he wins.  

14 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

So take the Senate out of session, preventing it from voting on any relief bill, so that you can fill your stolen SCOTUS seat?

That's a bold strategy, Cotton.

Yeah, how many times did I hear on the news about tens of thousands of airline industry layoffs yesterday?

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This is EXACTLY how it is going to go down.  He'll sell it as both (remember, he ALWAYS does this -- says both sides of any issue, so it serves him with all moronic audiences.  

Message 1: this is a serious, deadly virus.  Trump survived it, which means he's a living god, a superman among men, and his virility, power, and strength mean that any result that does not make him emperor for life is fraudulent.

Message 2: THE CHINA PLAGUE IS A HOAX IT DOESN'T KILL HARDLY ANYONE I SURVIVED IT STRONGLY AND EASILY, DEATH NUMBERS ARE MADE UP BY THE LEFT.

And.....then he wins.  Y'all celebrating this as a hit to his campaign?  Wait till he recovers.  That's how he wins.  

I mean, I love you, bro.  You know that.  But you're trying too hard here.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

1 -- I have been wildly pessimistic about literally fucking everything since Trump announced his candidacy.

2 -- I have been right about almost all of it.*

3 -- lesson for you in this era: predict the worst.  You have functionally a 99% chance of being right.

* If not for a mere 20,000 votes, just a 1.5% margin, I would have been right about Roy Moore winning a senate seat, which is the sole significant blemish on my nearly perfect record of:

114ebaaefa287c3269200f15cead61cb.gif

This is the year 2020, in the era of the dark lord Trump and his minions.  A prediction of anything other than the worst outcome for humanity is foolish.

8 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Same thought. Brisket you're a smart guy and I almost always agree with you but you're in a hitter's count here and you're looking for a curveball. 

1 minute ago, Gourmand said:

Same thought. Brisket you're a smart guy and I almost always agree with you but you're in a hitter's count here and you're looking for a curveball. 

Not quite.

All the pitches are aimed at either our heads our our balls.  And y'all are still dreaming about what it's going to be like to knock one out of the part.  In this era, we just need titanium helmets and cups, and lots of prayers that the pitcher eventually blows out his arm.

Y'all realize we're in for more shit, right?  I'm talking wackadoo, out of left-field shit.  Like a dirty bomb set off in Paducah by a radical Maori separatist group, causing a massive diplomatic fallout and war with New Zealand, or something equally preposterous.  Fuck, our entire timeline at this point may well be a side effect of operation of the infinite improbability drive:

Known effects have included the creation, and spontaneous upending, of a million-gallon vat of custard, marrying Michael Saunders, the transformation of a pair of guided nuclear missiles into a sperm whale and a bowl of petunias, redesigning the interior of the Heart of Gold, turning Ford Prefect into a penguin, causing Arthur Dent to temporarily lose three of his limbs, transforming the desert world of Kakrafoon into an incredibly habitable oasis during a Disaster Area concert, ridding the people of Kakrafoon of their telepathy during the same concert and allowing for the discovery of Magrathea by Zaphod Beeblebrox.

The first known use of the Infinite Improbability Drive was initiated by Zaphod Beeblebrox and Trillian on the starship Heart of Gold. Its major consequence was rescuing Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect from open space, at the probability of two to the power of 276,709 to one against.

Other events that occurred, including those that took place at a time of abnormality, include:

Lots of paper hats and party balloons appeared from a hole in the universe and drifted off in space.

A team of seven three-foot-high market analysts came from the hole and died from a combination of asphyxiation and surprise.

239,000 lightly fried eggs fell out of the hole and onto the famine struck land of Poghril in the Pansel system. This caused the one surviving man of the Poghril tribe to die from cholesterol poisoning some weeks later.

Arthur and Ford appeared to be at the seafront at Southend, Essex, UK and were passed by a man with five heads and the elderberry bush full of kippers.

I mean, at this point.....check the elderberry bushes for kippers.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

everything you said is accurate, except the winning.  he's going to get crushed like he always was.

"i'm so strong and i beat the virus" plays fine with people who are already voting for him.  would've played great in march.  but now, with 210k dead, not so much.  he's played fast and loose with safety precautions and urged dem governors to do likewise.  he put millions at risk and now himself at risk.  he had no plan for the nation, he couldn't even keep himself safe.  that's the takeaway.

also, these are not your typical 14 campaign days leading up to the election.  the election is happening right fucking now.  how could any hesitant trump voter go pull the lever for him while he's in quarantine.  this would've fucked him anyway, but he's turbo-fucked now.  it's over.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Fuck the airlines. They always have their fucking hand out for a bailout. Maybe it's time for some consolidation and price increases so they can stand on their own two feet.

I'm not sure you've been paying attention. Or if you have flights booked on Northwest, America West, US Airways, AirTran, TWA, or Continental for your next vacation, I have some bad news for you.