Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

14 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Isn’t this precautionary Boris type stuff? I mean makes sense 

3 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

Boris Johnson very nearly ended up on a ventilator.  And he's 20some years younger than Trump.

3 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Maybe, but it escalated quickly. What you can take from it is he isn't the asymptomatic type of COVID patient.

the other thing about boris is...prior to his contracting it, he was trump-esque in his perspective re: cv-19.  he then contracted it and had a very serious case that put him down for a while.

now, he's issued orders that people breaking quarantine rules are to be fined 10,000 quid.

that's quite a change in perspective.

would one expect fuckface to have any type of change in perspective?  well, no...because that requires at least a notional familiarity with empathy.

4 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

he better not die tonight and get tomorrow's college football games canceled.

meh.....maybe a moment of silence followed by everyone in the stands pounding three Big Macs in a show of respect.....then kickoff. And for the record, as much as I despise the guy, I hope this is merely precautionary, as I would far more enjoy seeing his fat ass shipped off to jail. 

Edited by Blotto

2 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

I think Marine One is a ruse. As someone posted above, it's not even fired up. They are sneaking Trump out some other way, he will be wheeled out and taken via ambulance. He doesn't want to be seen like this.

CNN just said the press is assembled there, so he's definitely going to be walking out. He can't even be seen wearing a mask...they definitely wouldn't let him be seen being wheeled out.

Edited by OU Sucks

2 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

CNN just said the press is assembled there, so he's definitely going to be walking out. They wouldn't let press be there if he had to be wheeled out.

Yeah that's what I'm saying.  He's not coming out there. He's going out the back door [insert surly joke here] and being driven to Reed.

5 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

I think Marine One is a ruse. As someone posted above, it's not even fired up. They are sneaking Trump out some other way, he will be wheeled out and taken via ambulance. He doesn't want to be seen like this.

Just like they did in "Dave"

• Haha 1

Just now, shakahorn said:

Yeah that's what I'm saying.  He's not coming out there. He's going out the back door [insert surly joke here] and being driven to Reed.

If they pulled a stunt like that it would just fuel conspiracy theories. They would have been better off doing it silently and announcing it later.

3 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

hqdefault.jpg

5 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

CNN just said the press is assembled there, so he's definitely going to be walking out. He can't even be seen wearing a mask...they definitely wouldn't let him be seen being wheeled out.

Yeah, he's going to get gussied up the best he can to put on a show that he can walk out, he's fine, etc.  I mean....he kind of has to now.

3 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

This x 1000

He should be limited to the demon semen doctor, Larry Kudlow, and the my pillow guy for his medical care.

Just wheel him outside in the sun for an hour or two. Some people say heat kills the virus.

This. The staff is worse at their job than a certain forest filled country where they rake the forests so they don't have fires

• Like 1

Just checked Fox News, Trump's surrogates are using these talking points:

• The President is brave for taking risks and he took them along with the rest of the country because he wanted America to get back to work.
  • China is to blame for Trump getting the virus.

5 hours ago, TornACL said:

If these chucklefucks can't even take the simple logistical precautions needed to protect themselves, why should anyone have any faith in them to manage the complex logistical policies needed to protect us?

Coming into my State and spreading disease. Incompetent amateurs playing government. Fuck Trump and fuck everyone who supports him. 

• Like 1