Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

4 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Chik FIl A  (closed sundays, closed minded)

Hobby Lobby (bling for Jesus)

Papa John's  (just ugh anyway)

As far as Lowes and HD, I always shop my local home owned lumber yard first, then Mc Coys, then Lowe's.   Only go to HD if its something I just have to have to finish a project.  

Jimmie John's. Their sandwiches are terrible, but so is their CEO.

• Hook 'Em 3

And he timed the stuttering center as a fuck you to Trump for making fun of Biden’s speech issue.  All around red states; people you’d think of as trump supporters are telling the idiotic cabal to pound sand. 

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

This whole Twitter thread is crazy. He's going further and further off the rails. 

He's such a useless turd.

Yes, people are tired of Covid.

If you had a shred of decency, you would say we all are tired of it, but we can't let up or let down our guard.

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

He wants and needs his free press so that he does't have spend campaign advertising dollars. The first election cycle, he was able to get loads of free press but after 4 years of nonstop dumb shit vomiting, the press is tired and it's universally understood that he's lying for free press.  

20 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

the fauci mask stuff shouldn't bother me, but it does.

whenever trump says that some people say masks are good, and others say they're not as good, or not necessary or whatever.  this is actually a true statement.  there are plenty of idiots out there in real time, today, saying that masks cause more harm than good, or that they're not necessary.

but when he references fauci, he's referring to something that he said in early march before we knew about how the disease was transmitted, and before we knew there were high numbers of asymptomatic people spreading the disease.  (around that same time, many people were saying not to horde masks because the front line workers desperately needed them and there was a shortage, but that's a different thing).  since then, fauci has been consistent about wearing a mask.

yes, he lies, we know this.  but this one bugs me.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

He’s in the 30’s. Rats about to start fleeing the ship in numbers. There is realistic potential for a down ballot slaughter

FYI I believe that's a pretty partisan (D) poll that assumes a really really high voter turnout, like most of all time turnout. Not to piss in you or anyone's corn flakes, just throwing some context on there. I tried to click into it to get more info to make sure I'm recalling correctly, but their site is borked.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, mchookem said:

Treacherous Falconery has entered the 2020 chat...

i mean at this point, wth not 😄

We are at the point where an unscrupulous falconer has emerged to play a not insignificant role in the story. Shut it all down.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

FYI I believe that's a pretty partisan (D) poll that assumes a really really high voter turnout, like most of all time turnout. Not to piss in you or anyone's corn flakes, just throwing some context on there. I tried to click into it to get more info to make sure I'm recalling correctly, but their site is borked.

i think there's plenty of real-time evidence that the turnout will be solid.

i'm not expecting 18 points, but still.

what's the highest trump has been in any national poll?  i can't remember anything higher than 43-44.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the pitching mound to throw out tonight’s first pitch...Donald “El Panzon” Trump. 

for those of you white supremicists who don’t speak Spanish, Panzon means ‘perfect physical specimen’

"Look, I could be selling political favors to Exxon in exchange for campaign contributions of, say, $25,000,000. But I'm not doing that. But nobody gives me credit for not giving Exxon political favors in exchange for $25 million. Exxon, if you're listening, nobody is giving me any credit for not granting you permits that may otherwise be tied up for a campaign contribution of $25 million."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ndawg said:

"Look, I could be selling political favors to Exxon in exchange for campaign contributions of, say, $25,000,000. But I'm not doing that. But nobody gives me credit for not giving Exxon political favors in exchange for $25 million. Exxon, if you're listening, nobody is giving me any credit for not granting you permits that may otherwise be tied up for a campaign contribution of $25 million."

WTF, why is he upset about not getting credit for doing shit that he's supposed to be doing???

This guy is a moron, and people that support him are morons.

1 minute ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

WTF, why is he upset about not getting credit for doing shit that he's supposed to be doing???

This guy is a moron, and people that support him are morons.

I think he's trying to publicly float the idea of offering political favors in exchange for campaign contributions, while retaining plausible deniability. Going back channel is actually riskier for him than being out in the open like this, since on the surface it looks like a denial.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1