Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Just now, G650 said:

One thing I've learned over the years is that a surprisingly large swath of humanity has way too high of a bar for the label 'moron'. The vast majority of humans are morons.

YEP.  My father told me this growing up and I thought he was just being an asshole.  The older I get, the more correct he is.  Though I doubt he thought the Boomers would be the largest population of morons.

13 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

You think you’re confused,  I initially thought it said moist Trump voters.  

Mostly moist trump supporters does make sense.

Between the meat sweats, rage spit, and the jizzing over all this talking points, it’s got to get pretty moist being a trump supporter

• Hook 'Em 1

The right's "pro-life" stance reminds me of how my grandmother (my father's mother) felt about her grandchildren as they grew up. You were only worthy of her attention when you were young and cute. Once you got older and were no longer cute, she didn't care about you and you were left to fend for yourself. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

My moms family has probably spent 300 hours each ranting about abortions but think 200,000 dying from covid is no big deal. The gymnastics is real. 

16 minutes ago, mdmost said:

The right's "pro-life" stance reminds me of how my grandmother (my father's mother) felt about her grandchildren as they grew up. You were only worthy of her attention when you were young and cute. Once you got older and were no longer cute, she didn't care about you and you were left to fend for yourself. 

Many of these fucking mouth-breathers have become convinced "late term abortion" means successfully delivering a full-term child and then bonking it on the head with a hammer or something.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Many of these fucking mouth-breathers have become convinced "late term abortion" means successfully delivering a full-term child and then bonking it on the head with a hammer or something.

This is a procedure I could support for a certain collection of cells in its' 299th trimester...

24 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I was already a pompous jerk to begin with, but I’ve become way, way more elitist in the post-internet era.  That was true even before Trump to an extent, but, my God, definitely after witnessing this phenomenon.   Giving stupid people a voice and ways to seek reinforcement from other stupid people has turned us into the real life Idiocracy.  

The anonymity of everything on the internet makes it even worse.  I still contend that much of what these kooks say would be dismissed by most everyone if it were in person and everyone could see what a weirdo they were dealing with.  But on the internet he’s just as credible as any other Twitter handle.  

Hell, on our very own website tons of people were on the rapey overpass-rock-throwing tow truck driver’s side when he was ranting about towing laws and the Pentaverate or whatever the fuck.  I have to think that one conversation with that dude in real life - maybe even just one look - would have had everyone distancing from him even before the criminality stories came out.  

fify

Remember that time Trump leaked intelligence to the Russian ambassadors in the Oval Office? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html

Because that is kind of a bigger deal than anything in an email. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, G650 said:

One thing I've learned over the years is that a surprisingly large swath of humanity has way too high of a bar for the label 'moron'. The vast majority of humans are morons.

Idiots. —Those so defective that the mental development never exceeds that or a normal child of about two years.
Imbeciles. —Those whose development is higher than that of an idiot, but whose intelligence does not exceed that of a normal child of about seven years.
Morons. —Those whose mental development is above that of an imbecile, but does not exceed that of a normal child of about twelve years.
— Edmund Burke Huey, Backward and Feeble-Minded Children, 1912

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

The next three months are going to redefine late term abortion.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Idiots. —Those so defective that the mental development never exceeds that or a normal child of about two years.
Imbeciles. —Those whose development is higher than that of an idiot, but whose intelligence does not exceed that of a normal child of about seven years.
Morons. —Those whose mental development is above that of an imbecile, but does not exceed that of a normal child of about twelve years.
— Edmund Burke Huey, Backward and Feeble-Minded Children, 1912

which one is all business all the time, vibrates through walls, and burrows underground?

edit: i hope hell isn't too hot

Edited by hayden_horn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1