Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, G650 said:

ruh roh

And if said bank account has I believe $10,000 or more  in it then not reporting it is a crime.  And it doesn’t have to be a personal account as long as you have signing ability on it.

Don’t ask me how I found out about that one about seven yers ago.  

Edited by Fudge Nuggets
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

And if said bank account has I believe $10,000 or more  in it then not reporting it is a crime.  And it doesn’t have to be a personal account as long as you have signing ability on it.

Don’t ask me how I found out about that one about seven yers ago.  

I would like to know more. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

.....Mike Murphy, a veteran Republican consultant who advised John McCain and Jeb Bush and is an outspoken Trump critic. “You could literally have 10 monkeys with flamethrowers go after the money, and they wouldn’t have burned through it as stupidly.”

Bwhahahahaha!

That's another factor going undiscussed.  In 2016, in bursts, Trump had the services of some of the most sinister and effective political minds of the last half century in Manafort and Stone.

Now he's got or had a glorified website designer.

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

No real billionaire would touch Melania.  She's straight Euro Trash.  Only applicants might be Saudi oil shieks or Russian oligarchs who are looking for a trophy.  

David Lowery, apparently.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I know I'm weird but I would not hork down on her. Even if she was just some woman who I met at a party, I don't think I'd hit it if I had the chance.   There's something off-putting about her. 

She has very rodent-like features.  An emaciated muskrat, imo.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

NY is not a community property state...

Nonetheless, most states have some sort of scheme that makes marital property liable for marital debt.

Most states are now closer to community property than ever.  Especially progressive ones like NY.

And I am betting that, like Texas, creditors get to take a whack before she sees a dime, notwithstanding any pre- or post-marital agreement.  Although, given that he has always been up to his eyeballs in debt, they may have a "partition" scheme that regularly converts marital property to separate property, which might make her chunk free of creditor claims.

Edited by TwiceHorn

18 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

or he ripped her.... uh, labia off. I don't think that's how that works:

“Good beautiful clean coal.”

Pittsburgh has the 8th worst air quality of all metro areas over the last few years and 6 of the other 7 were Californian cities dealing with wildfires. Largely due to a coal power plant on one river and a coke plant on another. And at the coke works, us steel regularly just pays the fines instead of actually fixing anything. 

Edited by heso

1 hour ago, UncleSonny said:

Fuck me for trying to dig down into the rantings of a lunatic, but what is he even threatening here? CBS obviously owns their own footage, did he have his own crew filming the entire interview? Is it footage from Kayleigh’s iPhone? Is Fox News even allowed to broadcast an interview recorded for another network or is he going to just post this shit on Twitter? 

Your answer is in your first sentence.

• Hook 'Em 1

If there really is a third of a billion that's unaccounted for in his re-election campaign, it would just serve as a bookend to his inauguration committee, which, as I recall, raised 40 or 50 million more than previous presidents, and those extra tens of millions just sort of disappeared into the Trump pockets, to their wives, their supporters, their hotels (who hosted self-dealing events where the hotel charged the campaign exorbitant prices), etc.

I see a lot of stories about how much the Trump properties profit by Trump bringing his security details there -- which is definitely unprecedented, and definitely corrupt -- but it's peanuts compared to these fundraising shenanigans (which Trump has decades of experience in how to pocket).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

The "sweetheart deals" on trademarks in China is so overplayed.  It's not difficult to obtain a trademark registration in China.  Cost ya about $2500, tops, especially if you have a corresponding US registration.

There's plenty of shit on Trumpco without dwelling on chickenshit false narratives.

• Like 2

Well duh, how the fuck you think his campaign was matching 5:1 on donations last month?  

I love that people are still donating to this sinking ship.  When some of you dumbfucks complain about not being able to make ends meet next year...remember this moment.  

Let it burn you up inside.