Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

19 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You forgot Louie Gohmert. 

Not that anybody expected any differently, but I checked in on his race on fivethirthyeight yesterday:

image.png.8624e73dffae4506457ad619a450a321.png

I know nothing about his opponent but Louie shouldn't beat a potato by 50 percentage points. What a dumbass electorate the Texas 1st is. 

5 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Not that anybody expected any differently, but I checked in on his race on fivethirthyeight yesterday:

I know nothing about his opponent but Louie shouldn't beat a potato by 50 percentage points. What a dumbass electorate the Texas 1st is. 

We are not a bright state.  At all.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Looks like my home town hasn’t changed a bit! 😩

spacer.png

(I don’t really know why I’m using a photo of Risky Business Joel, proclaiming, “Looks like it’s the University of Illinois!” Covering up depressed resignation with a feigned smile?)

Edited by Vito Andolini

3 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

there are lots of ads going right now in Dallas about how so-and-so politician is bringing 'Californian' ideas to Texas and that we as Texans just should not abide that.  i don't know, i think the Pace picante sauce, NYC bit of jingoism may have jumped the shark, but i guess it still resonates enough to keep dragging it out.

If they don't want this, they probably shouldn't live in a state with 4 major cities that are drawing large headquarters and bringing lots of high paying jobs for highly educated people. That just draws in the libruls from out of state. When Texas turns blue, I'm sure the rural rednecks would be more than welcome to relocate to here in Oklahoma. Trump will probably only get 75% of the vote here. Add some rural Texas refugees, and he could easily exceed 80%.

How idiots get other idiots to believe made up idiocracy 

President Trump quotes "news" organization article OANN titled "Reports Claim 440K questionable ballots sent to deceased or inactive voters in California"

Actual news article source is a "non-partisan" watchdog group called Election Integrity Project

https://www.oann.com/reports-claim-440k-questionable-ballots-sent-to-deceased-or-inactive-voters-in-calif/

This comes as critics of mail-in voting, including President Trump, have said the process is ripe for fraud. On Saturday, a nonpartisan voting watchdog group called the Election Integrity Project sent the California secretary of state a letter notifying him of 440,000 questionable mail-in ballots.

This "non-partisan" watchdog group sent a letter which states

https://www.eip-ca.com/press_releases/EIPCa_20200818_findings_letter_ques_ballots_20201017_signed.pdf

image.png.9f3edd0b28cbfdbd4fc4751429426540.png

They conclude 416,633K have likely died or relocated because they "have not voted or updated their registrations since 11/4/08 or before"

This is how stupidity spreads. And of course our idiot President spreads it. 

They MIGHT BE invalid because they have not voted since 2008

Idiots. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, hayden_horn said:

East Texas is actually the worst part of the deep south because its also aggy. A racist evangelical Alabaman is way more rational than a racist evangelical aggy.

• Like 3

I just had Fox News on to see if they were even covering Rudy.

I saw two Trump campaign ads.  Why the fuck is a Trump campaign short on money spending for ads on Fox News?  Their coverage is one continuous campaign ad. 

It's like kicking a FG when you're down 20 in the 4th quarter.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I saw two Trump campaign ads.  Why the fuck is a Trump campaign short on money spending for ads on Fox News?  Their coverage is one continuous campaign ad. 

So dotard can see them and feel good about himself. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Trump Healthcare Milestones and Accomplishments 2017-2020:

Page 37: Gave several packages of paper towels to Puerto Ricans.  (Pronunciation guide for media - PWAIRRRRRR-toe RRRRRREEE-cuns; paper towels were very absorbent)

Page 55: Provided silver mylar blankets for immigrant children separated from their parents and allowed them to keep them, even after losing the records of who their parents are, destroying their family groups and basically rendering them to be orphans. (Guide for media - plush, deluxe mylar blankets provided by Trump administration; child separation from family probably due to some Obama policy somewhere that we will will have to find or create and give details on later.)

• Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, Foosters said:

I've had two family "friends" ask me how I could raise my daughter in California.

I told them the same way they did it in Houston, just without the humidity.

Came from LA. We bought our house here in Houston in Trump country. Unbeknownst to us we bought from a friend of my wife's mom's(lesbian couple) best friend. When they heard they decided to hang around and answer some questioning on our walkthrough. Walking through I saw a Beto sign tucked in the corner in the garage(trying to hide it). I said "nice sign", and she smiled and unloaded about who supported who all around the neighborhood. I have not put out a Biden sign. I know where I am at. They are already nervous since I'm the only black dude in the neighborhood.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

On what planet is there a 62% effective rate on anyone?  Even the most bizarre combo of marginal rates would barely begin to approach that, and only on the last dollars.  

Oh wait, it's the New York Post.  Whose financial editor reads "tax law for dummies" on his shit-breaks.  

I guess it begs the question, what would Trump be paying under the Biden NY/FL high-earner tax plan?  Oh wait...he only loses money.  

33 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I saw two Trump campaign ads.  Why the fuck is a Trump campaign short on money spending for ads on Fox News?  Their coverage is one continuous campaign ad. 

Because a decent enough number of Fox News watchers are voting for Biden.

Edited by Pasken

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

How idiots get other idiots to believe made up idiocracy 

President Trump quotes "news" organization article OANN titled "Reports Claim 440K questionable ballots sent to deceased or inactive voters in California"

Actual news article source is a "non-partisan" watchdog group called Election Integrity Project

https://www.oann.com/reports-claim-440k-questionable-ballots-sent-to-deceased-or-inactive-voters-in-calif/

This "non-partisan" watchdog group sent a letter which states

https://www.eip-ca.com/press_releases/EIPCa_20200818_findings_letter_ques_ballots_20201017_signed.pdf

They conclude 416,633K have likely died or relocated because they "have not voted or updated their registrations since 11/4/08 or before"

This is how stupidity spreads. And of course our idiot President spreads it. 

They MIGHT BE invalid because they have not voted since 2008

Idiots. 

Well, and they're just ballots.  They haven't been cast.

None of this is a problem until the dead actually cast those ballots.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

It's just stunning when you watch someone talk about actual issues with actual empathy and caring.  Dotard is such a void.  He's a shell of a human being.  

If he was just a private citizen, it would actually be sad or pathetic.  

He clearly was raised in a fucked-up, abusive (psychologically at least) home.

So let’s just say Dotard loses the election. What are the odds of new articles of impeachment, and how close to unanimous the vote is for removal? That seems like it would benefit almost everyone other than those he has dirt on. Surely not every R is under his actual control once you take his base out of the equation, right?

How does releasing a potentially negative 60 minutes interview early in its entirety help Trump at all?

Then I thought about it. They are going to try to fabricate new segments that will supposedly go on the cutting room floor.  They are going to dress Trump up in the same suit (not hard because he only has one really), and then reshoot or add additional responses, pretending that he made them as part of the interview.  Then when we don't see these responses on 60 minutes, they will shout fake news. 

Hadn’t considered that. I assumed his intention was to lower their ratings if the interview was available ahead of time since that’s the only thing he thinks anybody cares about

10 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Rudy and Drumpf are like an evil, stupid, rapey, unintentionally funny version of the two old men in the balcony from the muppets.   

I'm trying to find a way to amalgamate their names into Statler and Waldorf, but I'm drawing a blank.