CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

Corollary: Bitches be crazy. 

No shit.

I think I’ll start policing that little nugget of misogynistic nonsense.

That’ll be a full time fucking job on this board.

“All Republicans should be tarred and feathered!”

[Right on!]

“All aggies fuck livestock!”

[Right on!]

“All women (bitches) are crazy gold diggers!”

[Right on!]

“White men are a disease.”

[HEY HEY HEY NOW! LET ME RESPOND WITH IRRATIONAL ANGER AND VITRIOL TO PROVE WHITE MEN ARE PERFECTLY BLAMELESS!]
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

This is all a literal dress rehearsal for the shit they're gonna pull after Trump is defeated/dies/resigns later this year.  The mass shootings this nation has endured are nothing compared to what's next.  

You know what?  I can't wait till they bring it.  It's fucking time for them to have the balls to stake their claim.  When they start shooting shit up, and law enforcement has no choice but to drop them like a rock, nobody will be able to deny the simple truth: these aren't "law and order" types.  They're just garden-variety terrorists (using violence or threats of violence to assert your political will), and mostly pussified ones at that.  I can't wait till some of these dumbass fucksticks playing army get fucking perforated by people who carry and use weapons for a living.  Reality checks can be brutal.

• Like 2

Just now, Bama Chick said:

No shit.

I think I’ll start policing that little nugget of misogynistic nonsense.

That’ll be a full time fucking job on this board.

“All Republicans should be tarred and feathered!”

[Right on!]

“All aggies fuck livestock!”

[Right on!]

“All women (bitches) are crazy gold diggers!”

[Right on!]

“White men are a disease.”

[HEY HEY HEY NOW! LET ME RESPOND WITH IRRATIONAL ANGER AND VITRIOL TO PROVE WHITE MEN ARE PERFECTLY BLAMELESS!]

To be fair to the denizens of this board, they would have received your message much more warmly had you also shown your boobs.  That's the way things be.  Nobody said they was smart or sophisticated.

To be fair to the denizens of this board, they would have received your message much more warmly had you also shown your boobs.  That's the way things be.  Nobody said they was smart or sophisticated.

Well, I would say tit for tat but I’m afraid penises aren’t all that pretty to look at so I’m afraid we’re at an impasse.

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You know what?  I can't wait till they bring it.  It's fucking time for them to have the balls to stake their claim.  When they start shooting shit up, and law enforcement has no choice but to drop them like a rock, nobody will be able to deny the simple truth: these aren't "law and order" types.  They're just garden-variety terrorists (using violence or threats of violence to assert your political will), and mostly pussified ones at that.  I can't wait till some of these dumbass fucksticks playing army get fucking perforated by people who carry and use weapons for a living.  Reality checks can be brutal.

I'm totally against this. These guys comprise at least a third of my criminal defense clientele, and they're such pussies, as you say, that they always plead. Easy money. Shoot to maim, not kill, please.

• Like 1

Just now, Anastasis said:

Who exactly are you hoping will shoot who?

When random fuckstick shows up at the capitol and starts shooting, DPS ain't gonna wait to figure out if his name is Billy Bob or Muhammed -- they're gonna drop him.  I'm no big fan of law enforcement, but if you put them in a position of going up against an active shooter these days, they are going to shoot back and quickly (the shame of Douglas high school changed things).  

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

When random fuckstick shows up at the capitol and starts shooting, DPS ain't gonna wait to figure out if his name is Billy Bob or Muhammed -- they're gonna drop him.  I'm no big fan of law enforcement, but if you put them in a position of going up against an active shooter these days, they are going to shoot back and quickly (the shame of Douglas high school changed things).  

Those dipshits, leaning on a cane with an AR strapped over their shoulder, ain't gonna shoot up shit.  They are fucking pussies. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The worry is, if the general population's support for Trump is 42%, what is it among the police and military rank and file?  

I mean it's not like the military or police target the best and brightest for their ranks.

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Those dipshits, leaning on a cane with an AR strapped over their shoulder, ain't gonna shoot up shit.  They are fucking pussies. 

Agreed, as to almost all of them.

But it only takes 1% of them being unhinged enough (and FFS, listen to their rants) to crack to mean we're going to see shootings.  If Trump loses, you and I both know that there will be a significant uptick in domestic terrorist action by these types.  And yes, even the ones who will act are pussies.  They won't attack a gov't building....they'll shoot up a Starbucks because that's where libtards who eat babies with Podesta hang out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Agreed, as to almost all of them.

But it only takes 1% of them being unhinged enough (and FFS, listen to their rants) to crack to mean we're going to see shootings.  If Trump loses, you and I both know that there will be a significant uptick in domestic terrorist action by these types.  And yes, even the ones who will act are pussies.  They won't attack a gov't building....they'll shoot up a Starbucks because that's where libtards who eat babies with Podesta hang out.

I went to ping pong pizza in DC a while back. It was a pretty cool place with lots of ping pong tables and forgettable pizza.  

Just now, DixonHur said:

The worry is, if the general population's support for Trump is 42%, what is it among the police and military rank and file?  

I mean it's not like the military or police target the best and brightest for their ranks.

My point is, the cops aren't going to quiz an active shooter about his political affiliation.  Billy Bob or Muhammed, doesn't matter -- if he's shooting at people, they'll drop him.  And honestly, even to the extent that LEOs are Trumpers, very few of them are going to be actual terrorists who will look the other way while Billy Bob shoots up a civilian target.

These gun-toting idiots are backing themselves into a corner.  They're getting more and more extreme, and eventually, they're going to have no credible option but to actually USE their weapons.  The problem is, 99% of them are gutless pussies, and for the 1% that's nuts enough to do something, he'll get taken out by the cops.  Shit, we should mount regular counter-protests just chanting "gutless cowards" at them over and over.  They'll break.  Because they're fucking losers.

• Like 2

For Tex lege guys, I would love to see Rick DeLeon against any of these cosplay fools.

1) Because he’s an even bigger asshole

2) Pretty sure he’s actual military

3) When I was in college, I had to be his ice guy. Only me for an entire session. Whatever his redneck ass wanted to shoot on his way to the capitol in the morning, I was specifically called from the messenger room to ice it down in the bed of his truck. It was annoying and I was dressed way too nice to do that, so I’d cherish the inconvenience. 

Edited by StassneyHorn

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

But it only takes 1% of them being unhinged enough (and FFS, listen to their rants) to crack to mean we're going to see shootings.

what if none of them are unhinged?  what if they're all spineless pussies with zero intent?

but what if these out-of-shape, untrained pussies who aren't used to toting all this gear parade around banging on windows and one of them slips and falls and his gun fires?  like you said, we have to assume these guns are loaded (even if they're probably not).  but what if a total accident causes a gunshot that does or does not actually hit someone, in a govt building?  even if it's one of his fellow morons?  at what point do we actually say, "hey, maybe having these guys in here with weapons is not a good idea and shouldn't be legal"?  is someone going to have to get hurt to take that step?

right now i feel like we're a lot closer to that scenario than something positive coming from this. 

• Like 1

Just now, henrygandorf said:

what if none of them are unhinged?  what if they're all spineless pussies with zero intent?

but what if these out-of-shape, untrained pussies who aren't used to toting all this gear parade around banging on windows and one of them slips and falls and his gun fires?  like you said, we have to assume these guns are loaded (even if they're probably not).  but what if a total accident causes a gunshot that does or does not actually hit someone, in a govt building?  even if it's one of his fellow morons?  at what point do we actually say, "hey, maybe having these guys in here with weapons is not a good idea and shouldn't be legal"?  is someone going to have to get hurt to take that step?

right now i feel like we're a lot closer to that scenario than something positive coming from this. 

At this point someone with actual skills and motivation could set this off by setting up in a nearby building during one of these idiot rallies and putting a rifle round into a cop. It would be assumed one of the bubba's did it and all hell would break loose. It's an absolutely terrible idea to have a bunch of numb nuts roaming around armed to the teeth. 

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

No disagreement here.

You sure as shit can't carry a weapon into court with you to try a case where you are LITERALLY seeking redress of your grievances.  A prohibition on carrying them into legislative buildings, city hall, etc. makes equal sense.  Not that we'd ever do that here, of course.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No disagreement here.

You sure as shit can't carry a weapon into court with you to try a case where you are LITERALLY seeking redress of your grievances.  A prohibition on carrying them into legislative buildings, city hall, etc. makes equal sense.  Not that we'd ever do that here, of course.

You sound like one of them commies

1 minute ago, Wanker Bob said:

At this point someone with actual skills and motivation could set this off by setting up in a nearby building during one of these idiot rallies and putting a rifle round into a cop. It would be assumed one of the bubba's did it and all hell would break loose. It's an absolutely terrible idea to have a bunch of numb nuts roaming around armed to the teeth. 

Speaking as a pure naive, for some weird reason I have a harder time seeing them as intimidating when they wear the tacticool outfits. They look kind of like my children when they would play dress up (i.e. my oldest walking around in an old nightgown pretending it was evening wear).

If they want to intimidate, wear sunglasses, the masks and really long trench coats. Carry duffel bags. That would get my attention and probably the attention they really need, because what you say is correct. The real sniper is out there biding his time probably. They are play patriots, but someone else "with the actual skills and motivation" is probably looking for his McVeigh Moment.

2 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

If the swat vans pulled up and two rows of officers in full riot gear and tear gas guns formed up (maybe with a few K9s), half these fuckers would shit their pants and the other half would go into cardiac arrest.

i couldn't find the video, but there's a short clip on instagram or something, where a girl with two dogs fakes passing out.  one of the dogs runs to her face and sniffs and licks her and sees if she's ok.  the other dog literally runs in circles the entire time.  it's hilarious.

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No disagreement here.

maybe let's see what happens if these guys stage their protests down the street in the lobby of a bank.  maybe that'll get swat's attention.

40 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No disagreement here.

One of the (many) fucked up things about it is that for a lot of these folks the first amendment is all about the right to have the fire power to overthrow the government.  I tend to agree that was the intent, although there is a good argument it should be limited to militias and frankly is outdated any way.  But ignoring that for a moment, there is nothing about the 1st amendment that says you should have the fire power to overthrow the government, and that the government should just stand there, completely still, while you take the first shot.  If the right is based on warfare, the government's response is wholly inept and unnecessarily docile.  

Edited by Tuco
  • Like 2

Guest Lobo

I think he meant the third one where the military can't live in your house during Covid-19 due to social distancing orders. 

You see kids, the Constitution is a living, breathing document when it relates to muskets evolving into assault rifles.  But we're in the dark when it comes to abortion, dinosaurs, and the Invisible Enemy.