CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

3 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

You just know trump told pence not to wear a mask. Probably a combination of wanting to look tough to their mouth breathing base and because he wants a confident, non-panicky look. 

He didn't tell him directly. Trump doesn't work that way. But Pence watched Trump stand at the podium and say that he wasn't going to wear one so Pence, ever the sycophant, followed Dear Leader's example. 

every single plan that comes from trump is some version of a "get rich quick" scheme.
every thing he talks about, every thing he demands, every thing he promises the american people - it's all this aspirational quick-fix bullshit nonsense.  he's a lazy clown grifter who's never done any actual work in his life, and that's how he wants this to go.
lie, deflect, distract, over-promise, never deliver, then start blaming everybody else.  i cannot fucking wait for november.  then trump can go back to making 9 billion dollars a month or whatever he'd have us believe.
I've said before that he pushes shit like he's at the bottom of a pyramid scheme trying to work his way up. The 42% (@Brisketexan's number) have bought in and can't believe we don't want to buy their AMAZING products.

I couldn't see the masks very well when I watched it and thought they were ski masks, which is bad enough. Why would you have your child dance if you're afraid of them being exposed to the virus?  Are they something else? My screen is too blurry to make out much, I'm afraid.

Just now, tchookem said:
3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:
every single plan that comes from trump is some version of a "get rich quick" scheme.
every thing he talks about, every thing he demands, every thing he promises the american people - it's all this aspirational quick-fix bullshit nonsense.  he's a lazy clown grifter who's never done any actual work in his life, and that's how he wants this to go.
lie, deflect, distract, over-promise, never deliver, then start blaming everybody else.  i cannot fucking wait for november.  then trump can go back to making 9 billion dollars a month or whatever he'd have us believe.

I've said before that he pushes shit like he's at the bottom of a pyramid scheme trying to work his way up. The 42% (@Brisketexan's number) have bought in and can't believe we don't want to buy their AMAZING products.

"If we buy a COVID Commemorative Coin, Ethel, we can place it on the shelf next to the Beanie Babies. It'll be worth something to our grandkids someday after we sacrifice ourselves for the economy."

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

No shit. A cop kicked a couple black guys out of a Walmart for wearing masks during the pandemic. Cops killed a black guy in a Dayton Walmart for carrying a toy gun he was planning to purchase from the store. White folks would go ape shit if black men paraded around in public carrying assault rifles. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

As a lifelong white man, I haven’t the fuckest idea what the Michigan people want.

The restoration of the American auto industry.

A win over Ohio State.

Dignity.

johnny-carson-carnac.jpg?resize=250,241

All things that aren't happening anytime soon.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

To be fair, the Bay Area Women for Trump may have previously been Bay Area men for Trump.

We don't judge on the west coast.

The lone Texas protest is in Houston. (you have to click on the page to see the full list). I'm surprised Briscoe isn't leading a protest in his district.

what in the fuck is going on here.

The offspring of white men.

And y’all getting sensy about it is hilarious!

Some white women are shit too but luckily, according to the polls, at least the majority of us have woken up.

Face it, NONE of this - Trump, these protests, carrying penis extension weapons everywhere - would be happening without the majority of white men leading it.

Keep the “NOT ALL WHITE MEN” anger but direct it where it deserves - the majority of white men making the rest of y’all look like racist backwards assholes.
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Give me Applebee's or give me death!

Who the fuck is gonna walk into an Applebee’s right now?

Oh yeah, trumpkin idiots will. Hope the blooming onion and extreme fajitas is worth it trumpkins. 

Edited by JimmyJames

11 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I mean I wouldn’t even go into an Applebee’s before all this shit happened, unless I really had to take a dump and had nowhere else to go. Then I’d go in.  

i would only go in there to ask for directions on how to get away from there.

25 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

The offspring of white men.

And y’all getting sensy about it is hilarious!

Some white women are shit too but luckily, according to the polls, at least the majority of us have woken up.

Face it, NONE of this - Trump, these protests, carrying penis extension weapons everywhere - would be happening without the majority of white men leading it.

Keep the “NOT ALL WHITE MEN” anger but direct it where it deserves - the majority of white men making the rest of y’all look like racist backwards assholes.

White mamas create those titty babies with all that complaining to managers. 

• Like 1