CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

I mean I wouldn’t even go into an Applebee’s before all this shit happened, unless I really had to take a dump and had nowhere else to go. Then I’d go in.  

Well you certainly wouldn’t go into Latte Larry’s.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

The offspring of white men.

And y’all getting sensy about it is hilarious!

Some white women are shit too but luckily, according to the polls, at least the majority of us have woken up.

Face it, NONE of this - Trump, these protests, carrying penis extension weapons everywhere - would be happening without the majority of white men leading it.

Keep the “NOT ALL WHITE MEN” anger but direct it where it deserves - the majority of white men making the rest of y’all look like racist backwards assholes.

Most of the women in your state voted for a child molester over Doug Jones.  Physician, heal thyself.

Edited by Continental Op
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Some white women are shit too but luckily, according to the polls, at least the majority of us have woken up.

Face it, NONE of this - Trump, these protests, carrying penis extension weapons everywhere - would be happening without the majority of white men leading it.

Keep the “NOT ALL WHITE MEN” anger but direct it where it deserves - the majority of white men making the rest of y’all look like racist backwards assholes.

The offspring of white men are not all white.

Have white people done bad things to non-white people throughout the course of history? Of course.  I know this because I am a brown-skinned son of immigrants.

Nothing is achieved by demonizing an entire group of people. Hate begets hate and creates a vicious cycle. How long am I gonna blame white people for exploiting my ancestors? 

But for you to project some kind of fake sense of immunity because you're a woman? That's completely laughable. If you're blaming something on race, you don't get a pass because of your gender. What happened to "behind every successful man, is a successful woman" ? Or is that too inconvenient to apply here?

You still have not responded to my post regarding Southern white socialite women that compromised the United Daughters of the Confederacy - a staunch ally of the Ku Klux Klan. I figured you would have some response considering you're from Alabama.

• Like 5

On 4/29/2020 at 6:46 AM, TXSG8R said:

I don’t know how anyone could fail to understand this part. The number of deaths over the amount of time we have had WITH all the SIP they are bitching about, but they want to say it’s less deadly than the flu.  Mind bottling.

So listening to "doctors" who own for profit medical centers and enjoy increased profit the more people get sick and die is a bad idea. 

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

As someone that looks at too much polling data on many topics, it’s challenging to avoid the conclusion that many (not all) white men are dumb and racist, but more dumb than racist.

Newsflash Hugo: Most men, regardless of race, etc., etc., etc., are dumb. I don't care which country's polling data you look at.

Edited by UDontKnow
  • Like 2

I think the vast majority of oppressive racism in America is from white men and women afraid to lose their privileged status getting unfair advantages and benefit of the doubt from everything from employers to law enforcement to judge/jury trials. For a white American to not be racist they have to have enough security in themselves and/or ethical conviction to support that which is on the surface detrimental to their built in advantages. Most people of any race don't have that. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Newsflash Hugo: Most men, regardless of race, etc., etc., etc., are dumb. I don't care which country's polling data you look at.

Yeah, but our white men advocate the experimental injection of cleaning products and think windmills cause cancer.  There is a curve here. 

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yeah, but our white men advocate the experimental injection of cleaning products and think windmills cause cancer.  There is a curve here. 

I have a hard time believing that the overwhelming majority of American white men advocate and believe in your aforementioned description. 

7 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Amazing in this day and age, many of our statehouses freely allow citizens to walk in brandishing any kind of firearm that they wish.

I understand why Team GOP has to put up the front that they do, but the fact that GOP legislatures have willingly allowed their statehouses to become a potential firing range while the US Capitol is not is just mind boggling.

If I was filthy rich I would fund protests of heavily armed black people to occupy these statehouses.

• Like 2

Guest Lobo
15 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Grade of C as in Cruiser

Nah, nah, nah.  I'm just here with the scale to weigh the mattress.  Your agape whore of a wife who I fucked in grad school, she's the one interested in the mattress itself.

And admittedly, she did give me a "C", as in "Cruiser" because I could never hit the vapid expanse that you call her soul, but I call her wide vagina.  

But anyway, politics aside.....You seem nice.  But Trump is bad and your wife gargled balls in college.  You should look into it.  :) 

Go fuck yourself.  You're drawing battle lines where there don't need to be battle lines.  Maybe all the white men in your shithole state are like this but in civilization they're not.  

Jesus Christ don't be such a triggered bitch.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

The offspring of white men are not all white.

Have white people done bad things to non-white people throughout the course of history? Of course.  I know this because I am a brown-skinned son of immigrants.

Nothing is achieved by demonizing an entire group of people. Hate begets hate and creates a vicious cycle. How long am I gonna blame white people for exploiting my ancestors? 

But for you to project some kind of fake sense of immunity because you're a woman? That's completely laughable. If you're blaming something on race, you don't get a pass because of your gender. What happened to "behind every successful man, is a successful woman" ? Or is that too inconvenient to apply here?

You still have not responded to my post regarding Southern white socialite women that compromised the United Daughters of the Confederacy - a staunch ally of the Ku Klux Klan. I figured you would have some response considering you're from Alabama.

Holy smokes, try the decaf.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

White men voted for and continue to support Trump at massively outsized margins relative to every other demographic. At this point they're the only denigrating that's going to vote for Trump, and they're going to do so by a pretty significant margin. That was the point he was making.

Y'all need to calm the fuck down with the NoT aLl WhItE mEn whining. It was an obviously hyperbolic comment no different than any one of us making a Karen joke or some shit. Look at the humor on this site, which is overwhelmingly composed of white men. That's the comment that sets you off? Really helps you come off as an entitled, whiny, limp dick motherfucker with skin about as thick as Mack Brown.

I'm not a white man. And saying Karen versus white men are two different things. Karen is a subgroup of a type of white woman whereas white men are.....white men. 

I have come across a spate of white women recently (in the last year or so) that try to place blame on white men for the ills of American society. They have the level of intuition of a Karen. A significant percentage of white women voted for Trump and will probably vote for him again in the next election (whenever the fuck that may be). 

So no, the comment didn't set me off. But I certainly felt that it needed to be addressed. It's absolutely ludicrous for a white woman to heap blame on a white man when they too benefit from white privilege (which is definitely a thing in many situations). Hell in some cases, white female privilege can be greater than white male privilege - see the extreme end of the #MeToo movement (guilty until proven innocent). 

• Like 1

The old whiteys and uneducated whiteys suck.  If you take those two sub-groups out of the whitey group, what’s left is probably 80% sane.  The olds are dying, at an accelerated rate currently,  and the uneducated are gathering in large groups to protest their current inability to get haircuts.  So there’s hope.

• Like 4

Guest Lobo
10 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Ten years. White men step aside from all leadership roles for ten years at least.

quote-if-it-s-a-man-s-world-as-they-say-

Rollins College sucks, Stetson Rules!

53 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I'm telling you it's basically impossible to tell Republicans from aggy now. Change my mind.

Well, the average aggy and the average Republican have a lot in common these days: jerking off to our military without actually joining, willingness to be indoctrinated by Fish Camp and/or Fox News, repressing their penis daydreams, love of very long guns that just happen to be shaped like the penises they're definitely not daydreaming about, and both groups are 90+% white.  It's no wonder that 90+% of aggy are also Republicans.

It's not going to help to form a circular firing squad. 

Yes, white men have been a problem. I are one. I could have very easily slipped in among those in Michigan. But, that's not me. I can't change them. I can't make them go away. All I can do is work with what I've got here and now. 

Am I to bear the guilt of what another man does?

Do I blame you for what your grandparents did or didn't do?

It serves no purpose. 

It's pretty fucking simple. Love mercy and do justice. Keep yourself from getting polluted. That's it. 

I am not going to waste my time or energy debating the existence of shitheads that want to die. Let them rage. It means nothing. They accomplished nothing. Pointing out the hypocrisy of cops peaceably reacting to them rather than hosing them down with pepper spray in full riot gear is fine. It ought to be said. 

Yeah, some white guys are deplorables. And some aren't. It doesn't make sense to run all of them off.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

The white man ended black slavery! White man good guy! 

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Again, it's uneducated white men...and women. Usually olds. 

5 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

A Reopen America rally in Kauai? I would like to witness that, and it's not just because I'd be in Kauai. 

Interestingly, most Reopen America rallies are filled with Aholes, not Haoles

Edited by NWBuck
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1