CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

1 hour ago, workswithseed said:

Mind explaining why I should stop?

Used or to get a point across or in comedic affect. It wasn't funny, especially with the "I know what I said." She knows what she said, and means it.

As a fellow white male, can I ask you stop being such a pussy?  It makes the rest of us look bad. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, workswithseed said:

Yeah, should make them wear yellow stars. Can't get them mixed up with people who are about the same color but aren't. Also is it only pure white men that are sent to the camps, or is it any white? How tainted can one be by whiteness? Do you get a pass if you claim that you're a woman?

It's a delicious irony that you list measures imposed by white men on persons they considered to be non-white. The standard was often to be purely unsullied white. Ten percent negro? Sorry, you don't make the cut.

There is no comparison of a Western World being run by anything other than white men. The argument isn't that there are no good white men and all other than white males are great. The argument is merely that it just may be time for a change when you have white men in a free society caging children and wandering around in public with assault rifles screaming at the police all within the law of those who rule. 

I'm a white guy myself. I'm not a bad guy. I wouldn't start a concentration camp or keep women under my thumb when civiliation removed the necessity of being physically forceful to survive. I didn't do that to men who were smaller than myself when, in my prime, I was physically very imposing. The pervasiveness of the Me Too movement is another sickening indicator of how uncivilized men in power (who mostly happen to be white) can be. Why not give someone else a turn. It can hardly be worse.

I'm not kidding when I write that I'd like to see white men sidelined for at least ten years. Look how many bawl at the notion of being left out for even a limited amount of time. Imagine watching from that spot for centuries.

The objection that the poor white men would face the fate that they imposed on others would be better stated without the hyperbole. How would this work? There's the rub. I'd like to move to the sideline with my fellow honkies, but I don't see a way to enforce it. It would have to be voluntary. As a group, we're not big into sharing things. 

• Like 6

Alex might be about to snap with all this Covid business:

“I will admit it — I would eat my neighbors,” Jones said. “I’m not letting my kids die. I’m just going to be honest. My superpower is being honest. I’ve extrapolated this out — and I won’t have to for a few years because I’ve got food and stuff — but I’m literally looking at my neighbors now and going, ‘I’m ready to hang ’em up and gut ’em and skin ’em.”

“You think I like sizing up my neighbor?!” he yelled. “I’m gonna haul him up by a chain and chop his ass up! I’ll do it! My children aren’t going hungry! I’ll eat your ass! And that’s what I want the globalists to know — I will eat your ass first!”

Edited by Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Start a new fucking thread if you want to keep arguing about whatever stupid shit is currently going on here.

Nope. This is the hate on whitey thread for now and it's time for the airing of grievances.

spacer.png

• Like 4

Guest Lobo

Speaking of roux (I know you don't make one for a boil, just etoufee), I can only assume the crawfish/crab people are behind this virus because we usually attend 3-4 crawfish boil parties each April and obviously there were none this year.  I'm sure there's some dumbasses who are still hosting them and what a great idea considering the whole point is to stand around shoulder-to-shoulder and eat from the same pile with your bare hands.  I didn't realize how many tough guys I live near in Texas.  

Back to politics:  Where's Amash on Covid-19?  

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Would the percentage of folks who wish to discuss race and gender perspectives as it relates to hyperbole mind moving their conversation over to the DT? 

This is a thread for COVID-19.

I have brought shame to my family. Shame to myself.

tenor.gif?itemid=14785494

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

It's a delicious irony that you list measures imposed by white men on persons they considered to be non-white. The standard was often to be purely unsullied white. Ten percent negro? Sorry, you don't make the cut.

There is no comparison of a Western World being run by anything other than white men. The argument isn't that there are no good white men and all other than white males are great. The argument is merely that it just may be time for a change when you have white men in a free society caging children and wandering around in public with assault rifles screaming at the police all within the law of those who rule. 

I'm a white guy myself. I'm not a bad guy. I wouldn't start a concentration camp or keep women under my thumb when civiliation removed the necessity of being physically forceful to survive. I didn't do that to men who were smaller than myself when, in my prime, I was physically very imposing. The pervasiveness of the Me Too movement is another sickening indicator of how uncivilized men in power (who mostly happen to be white) can be. Why not give someone else a turn. It can hardly be worse.

I'm not kidding when I write that I'd like to see white men sidelined for at least ten years. Look how many bawl at the notion of being left out for even a limited amount of time. Imagine watching from that spot for centuries.

The objection that the poor white men would face the fate that they imposed on others would be better stated without the hyperbole. How would this work? There's the rub. I'd like to move to the sideline with my fellow honkies, but I don't see a way to enforce it. It would have to be voluntary. As a group, we're not big into sharing things. 

Japan seems fine, China doesn't. I don't think that being a white male has to do anything with that. We can look at all the races that govern each country that hasn't had white people in power for more than 10 years, and we'd see that some do well and so me don't. 

Guest Lobo
1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

“I will eat your ass.” -Alex Jones

Didn't some mega church preacher blame this virus on men and women performing oral acts on each other's nether regions?  Seems to me that preacher and Alex Jones should be on Trump's Task Force.  

14 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

of course his reptile brain thinks "nbc and cnn are saying nice things about china because they want to do business there."

first off, are they?  second, his playbook continues to be a post-it with one play scribbled on it in sharpie.

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

of course his reptile brain thinks "nbc and cnn are saying nice things about china because they want to do business there."

first off, are they?  second, his playbook continues to be a post-it with one play scribbled on it in sharpie.

Every accusation...

Guest Lobo

That's just it.  His older political operatives are going to be forgiven by their own industry as they were just opportunistic mercenaries.  The party will still find use for them. 

His kids really only have 10-20mm of his supporters are true fanatical zealots.  The GOP, no matter what cliche hyperbole y'all want to heap on them, are not going to double down on continuing to idolize the kids after Trump is gone.  They just don't bring the numbers they need to continue this charade and eggshell-walking.  Those kids are gonna have a lot to answer for in a few years and Daddy will be dead or in jail and the truly sadistic base is powerless to help them.  10mm rednecks with automatic weapons aren't gonna keep them out of court or bankruptcy.  

7 minutes ago, Pancho said:

These people are fucking nuts. 

That fellow in the first photo? What is he going to set aside to fire his masterful weapon? His walking stick or his sign? Do you suppose I can  kick him on the side of the knee before he ever gets that thing swung around to take aim at me? (oh, that was kinda of mean) I'll pick on anti-vaxxer yelling woman instead. Why are you protesting about vaccines at a reopening Ohio protest? How is that relevant exactly? Is this like a BOGO protest? Can I protest about taxpayer dollars being diverted for the border wall at this protest? Asking for a friend.

Guest Lobo
6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This will not end well.

This is all a literal dress rehearsal for the shit they're gonna pull after Trump is defeated/dies/resigns later this year.  The mass shootings this nation has endured are nothing compared to what's next.